"What mod is this?" V

any idea what mix of skins to create this I see there is real girls but have no clue what the other could be

IJNi5y5.jpg

That's definitely real girls, kinda obvious if take a closer look.

Anyone knows what textures are used in these two characters

4559665-1377704252.jpg

5053474-1377938593.jpg

Second one is mature skin. No idea about the first one, kinda hard to tell.

Isn't the second one yours? haha

there are shitloads of mods on here that are rips or uploaded without permission .... but whatever

If you are so eager to have them, just make a new account on Nexus to download them instead of trying to find your old account. Or you can do a recovery on your old account. It's not really that hard and accounts are free. Just avoid the forums and stick to just downloading stuff and you'll have no issues.

Willing to bet a certain someone got banned from Nexus.

On-topic; Armor?

I84jaYI.jpg

He has been banned multiple times from Nexus. I also second the request for that armor/helm. The robe looks pretty standard but those shoulders are awesome.

OH MY GOD!

someone upload this on media or mega pls!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=176344457

Oh! Kudlacz I have that... Here you go but its for male only

nOT THIS MOD... ITS ARMOR... I WANT MONSTERS....

sry for caps

oop's sorry bout that I just seen the pic's and jumped the gun..

just checked that page out again and now I want it..lol

there are shitloads of mods on here that are rips or uploaded without permission .... but whatever

If you are so eager to have them, just make a new account on Nexus to download them instead of trying to find your old account. Or you can do a recovery on your old account. It's not really that hard and accounts are free. Just avoid the forums and stick to just downloading stuff and you'll have no issues.

On-topic; Armor?

I84jaYI.jpg

He has been banned multiple times from Nexus. I also second the request for that armor/helm. The robe looks pretty standard but those shoulders are awesome.

It's from the aMidianBorn Blades Armor, the shoulder part.

Hi guys, is there a working link to this armor UNP / UNPB / SevenBase version? :

Succubus Armor Vindictus:

hI7yd.png

I rly want this mask to finish my Ninja Assasin look. =P

Well I found the succubus armor... but not the mask... Is the mask really part of the set?

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/24406576.html

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/7873689.html

Yes, it is.

@Edit: First link have the mask and work fine on SeevnBase.

Ty. =)

@Vol2

hi thx. envision face? which one do you mean? the first one or the second one? :D

I mean it looks like it might be using Envision or Unvision normal map. 

Also RAN's headmesh type D.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7127/?

A lot of times, I think people are missing a change of femalehead.nif that matchups up the proper noses and all that. But in any case, RaceMenu and ECE you can achieve some similar results with the vanilla meshes, but probably up to a certain point.

bump

can anyone tell me what face mod is this?

35726.jpg35837.jpg

only the first one that makes me so stoked

The first one looks like Agatha's Beauty.

post-64505-0-39792500-1378724657_thumb.jpg

It's made for UNP and includes an earlier version of ECE.  You will need to replace the old ECE files with the latest ECE.

AgathasBeauty v2.2-UNP.7z

EDIT

If you lose the facial features when updating to the latest ECE then just reinstall the beauty pack and use the old ECE that came with it.

On-topic; Armor?

I84jaYI.jpg

several times you say... thats news to me.