"What mod is this?" V

That is because BBP and TBBP are two different things

I know that lol, I had originally installed the UNPB BBP body, but what I was trying to ask is how would install the animations, like in the gif, with the UNPB TBBP body; because when I had installed the TBBP before they did not look anywhere near as good? ^^

Thats because you need a TBBP body not just BBP the added bounce is from the Tender part (or the T LOL)

Ah, so that's what the 'T' stands for :P

yea unfortunately they wont look as good with UNPB as they do with CBBE, its just the way the breasts are.

Thats because you need a TBBP body not just BBP the added bounce is from the Tender part (or the T LOL)

I know that lol, I had originally installed the UNPB BBP body, but what I was trying to ask is how would install the animations, like in the gif, with the UNPB TBBP body; because when I had installed the TBBP before they did not look anywhere near as good? ^^

yea unfortunately they wont look as good with UNPB as they do with CBBE, its just the way the breasts are.

I used to use CBBE and then turned to UNP, as there was more textures that suited me. Guess I'll stick with UNPB BBP until, if ever, the animations for the breasts look as good as they do on CBBE.

Thanks for your help Skull Tyrant, Keera and dboura, I appreciate it. ^.^ 

Name of this bra?

That's from a Sexy Armor mod for UNP. It's the Sexy Tsun Armor top. Can't quite find it right now, so I don't have a link.

Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP and SevenBase with BBP

-----------------------

I'm looking for this bikini/underwear.

37716-4-1372895635.jpg

Huntress for UNPB

Does anyone have a CBBE version of the Huntress "armor"? Anything other than ADEC or UNPB.

Huntress' Skyrim conversion actually started as a CBBE armor. It can be found over here by the name "Apachii's Huntress".

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8356-ryus-stash-of-conversions-oblivion-to-skyrim-conversions/

On topic: This image was posted in this thread a while back, but I never did see an actual response that indicated what is was or how to get it, although I could have missed it. I'm wondering about the clothes, especially the top. It seems like very good work.

cfde73e7-6c90-4016-ad95-c9ff2b179223.jpg

Seconded!

Also does someone know of an armor that will fit the role of a tank without being too skimpy and it should be feminine at the same time? I already tryed the schwertleite set but it doesn't fit my unpb body :|

Any help please?T_T

p.s. i prefer light armor :P

there are shitloads of mods on here that are rips or uploaded without permission .... but whatever

If you are so eager to have them, just make a new account on Nexus to download them instead of trying to find your old account. Or you can do a recovery on your old account. It's not really that hard and accounts are free. Just avoid the forums and stick to just downloading stuff and you'll have no issues.

Willing to bet a certain someone got banned from Nexus.

On-topic; Armor?

I84jaYI.jpg

On topic: This image was posted in this thread a while back, but I never did see an actual response that indicated what is was or how to get it, although I could have missed it. I'm wondering about the clothes, especially the top. It seems like very good work.

Seconded!

Also does someone know of an armor that will fit the role of a tank without being too skimpy and it should be feminine at the same time? I already tryed the schwertleite set but it doesn't fit my unpb body :|

Any help please?T_T

It's Lady Thief found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8356-ryus-stash-of-conversions-oblivion-to-skyrim-conversions/

Keera hi, hi dboura!

to make the thing perfectly clear, this animation works with any body BBP! what does the ever [TBBP]? TBBP is a skeleton that has a few more bones to make more flexible around the body!

I use the CHSBHC - BBP and have no problems with this animation.

german \ deutsch !

um die sache eindeutig klar zu stellen , diese animation funktioniert mit jedem BBP körper ! was heißt den überhaupt [ TBBP ] ? TBBP ist ein skelett das ein paar knochen mehr hat um den körper beweglicher zu machen !

ich verwende den CHSBHC - BBP und habe keine probleme mit dieser animation .

Do u have a alternate download link for http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-203.html manga body that sites download link is dead (also I don't know if its the body mod that gives the body that great look or some enb or some other mod so if u know plz tell me)

It's here. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

Under where it says "Armor for Manga (new ADEC)" in the first two links, depending on the version you want (Manga V3, or Manga DM V3).

anyone know what armor is this ?

263027-1378533551.jpg

I'm 90% sure that's Freya's armor from Tera, so try looking for a Tera armor pack and see if that's in there. Failing that, it might be someones custom ripped texture. Either way though Tera is where it's from. 

Edit: Yea here she is.

fraya.jpg

Sadly none of the current Tera Mods have this armor in them.

It's one of Xinavro's private works, they already stated they have no intention of ever releasing it.

Maaan screw that,he screen he post he should release if he wana keep it to him self don't fukin screen and show off,freakin elewin number 2.

You have no right to be telling modders what they should release. Xinavro releases tons of mods here on LL. If they want to keep something private, then that is their business. If they want to take screenshots of their private mod, so be it.

Basically, deal with it. These modders do tons of work for you for free. If they want to work on something personal, let them. If they want to show off their hard work, then that is fine as well. Appreciate what they have done instead of complaining about what you can't have.

anyone know what armor is this ?

263027-1378533551.jpg

I'm 90% sure that's Freya's armor from Tera, so try looking for a Tera armor pack and see if that's in there. Failing that, it might be someones custom ripped texture. Either way though Tera is where it's from. 

Edit: Yea here she is.

fraya.jpg

Sadly none of the current Tera Mods have this armor in them.

It's one of Xinavro's private works, they already stated they have no intention of ever releasing it.

Maaan screw that,he screen he post he should release if he wana keep it to him self don't fukin screen and show off,freakin elewin number 2.

You have no right to be telling modders what they should release. Xinavro releases tons of mods here on LL. If they want to keep something private, then that is their business. If they want to take screenshots of their private mod, so be it.

Basically, deal with it. These modders do tons of work for you for free. If they want to work on something personal, let them. If they want to show off their hard work, then that is fine as well. Appreciate what they have done instead of complaining about what you can't have.

SpyderArachnid you have my full support, that is quite all modders, if he gives something free or not! but since there is such cadger as Cliffe, who then get upset when something is not enabled!

german \ deutsch !

SpyderArachnid du hast meine volle unterstützung , daß ist das recht jedes modders , ob er etwas frei giebt oder nicht ! aber da gibt es solche abstauber wie Cliffe , die sich dann aufregen wenn mal was nicht freigegeben wird !

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm going to cry, because i can't have something that i want sob sob sob

solution move your lazy ass and start learning it your self

very good, maybe he invites everyone something for us high, which I highly doubt!

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm going to cry, because i can't have something that i want sob sob sob

LOL I agree....

thumbs up!

Seconded!

Any help please?T_T

You know Schwertleite has a UNPB conversion, right? As for feminine tank armors, this might fit your fancy: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31813//?

Like I said, so many entitled fucks on the internet nowadays. I say just give em an answer once, then ignore em. They'll just keep coming back to complain if you keep acknowledging them.

I've used TBBP before.  It's not exactly to my taste.  Nothing wrong with it.  It is just a bit too over exaggerated for my character and it looks funny to me when all the female characters are walking the same way, including the children.  My question is, UNPB has a walk that is different and not quite as exaggerated.  It looks a lot like what the Japanese modders use.  Is that a walk that can be used for  other body types?  If so, where can you find it?  Anyone know?  Is it UNPB exclusive?