i can confirm that this works like if it was part of the diseased ovehual mod. I was playing music with the bard mod and after i played a song it was not letting me do anything for a few seconds and it told me i overcame one of the diseases i got from having sex with the radiant prostitution mod!

Thank you very much for this!  Would it be possible to add some of the damaging effects as well?  I really miss one of the old Oblivion Lovers mods that let you drain health/stam/magicka from partners.  Definitely made for a very useful succubus/witch power.

Thank you very much for this!  Would it be possible to add some of the damaging effects as well?  I really miss one of the old Oblivion Lovers mods that let you drain health/stam/magicka from partners.  Definitely made for a very useful succubus/witch power.

Heh, funny. Reason why I haven't released an upgrade for a while is that I don't have much free time but also that I want to add simple pickpocketing (steal small items) and to "steal" powers. Health, magicka, skills (your partner is good with bow, your Marksman goes up, may include levelup), learn new spells (if partner has something), racial powers, and even perma abilities. If you can absorb powers from uber dragons, why not from leser mortals.

It seems this mod never worked for me.

Doesn't matter how the loadorder is.
When activating the debugging option there should be a textmessage in the left upper corner when the sex starts/stops, right?
Installed it with the NMM, activated Lights and both diseases with 100%. Nothing happens, no spells are visible in the active effects menu.

Will check the logs later.

When activating the debugging option there should be a textmessage in the left upper corner when the sex starts/stops, right?

Installed it with the NMM, activated Lights and both diseases with 100%. Nothing happens, no spells are visible in the active effects menu.

Still having that same issue. Not sure what the cause is at this point.  Doesn't seem to be a conflict, so I really don't know.

Yeah I have this issue as well.

Once in a great while when I mess with my load order, the mod starts to work but unfortunately I have no idea exactly where it needs to be to work and my load order gets changed fairly often so most of the time the mod doesnt work.

Wow, didn't know that others were silent, too and just waited for my post ;)

Well, I've had a look in the fresh logs and uploaded it here.

Used LOG Parser for a better view but didn't find anything useful.

...When activating the debugging option there should be a textmessage in the left upper corner when the sex starts/stops, right?

Yes. You should get spammed with all sorts of messages.

That log is very dirty. Im surprised Skyrim even starts. I have lots of mods active (who doesn't), but my log is only like 1/10th of yours.

Make a backup (in case things go wrong). Then clean your save file of dirty scripts. I'd even start a new game with only minimal number of mods active.

I see you have SKSE and DragonScript active. Do they even work together?

...When activating the debugging option there should be a textmessage in the left upper corner when the sex starts/stops, right?

Yes. You should get spammed with all sorts of messages.

That log is very dirty. Im surprised Skyrim even starts. I have lots of mods active (who doesn't), but my log is only like 1/10th of yours.

Make a backup (in case things go wrong). Then clean your save file of dirty scripts. I'd even start a new game with only minimal number of mods active.

I see you have SKSE and DragonScript active. Do they even work together?

Thanks for the reply. I've never installed script dragon, (un)installing mods with the NMM and playing with SKSE's ClearInvalidRegistrations=1.

So the "clean your save file of dirty scripts" is vague for me.

Pardon me for the dullness

Added a couple of new effects:

- simple pickpocketing

- steal HP, stamina, magicka, learn skills, spells

- ability that boosts players stamina/magicka/health by a big amount, but at the same time stops regeneration

Upgraded:

- added a couple of options when disease will proc

Util1 seems to work with my custom races now.

The solution was my Load Order:
Been placing my SL mods extremly high, above all the scripted mods and under the unofficial patches. Random Attack, then Util1 were my first of the SL mods.

After that I've done a clean save (deactivated in MCM, saved, uninstalled it, clean saved, reinstalled).

Just some notes:
Same goes to RandomAttack, that didn't work anymore.

I've red that some scripts don't load correctly if they're late in the LoadOrder - and I've got a lot of em.

Tested my script latency with convenient horses, average 55ms (which is good), but it's jumping over 100 sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's not much work, could you add in a way to add a flat amount of damage on finish (probably delayed until the act is fully over, so as not to mess up scripts). Or perhaps a paralyze/knocked out effect? Loving this mod, by the way. Makes combat more risky, and gives my mage a nice way to "top off" her mana before a tough fight if I can find a lone enemy.

If it's not much work, could you add in a way to add a flat amount of damage on finish (probably delayed until the act is fully over, so as not to mess up scripts). Or perhaps a paralyze/knocked out effect? Loving this mod, by the way. Makes combat more risky, and gives my mage a nice way to "top off" her mana before a tough fight if I can find a lone enemy.

Paralyze(or something similar) is a nice idea. Will do that.

• 2 weeks later...

Added new option (stagger, bleedout).  Actually wanted to add "paralyze", but whatever I did, when I added paralyze effect to actor, everyone in the area become hostile. So I opted for bleedout effect.

Tested a couple of things and it looks like things work with SL 1.20.

Added new option (stagger, bleedout).  Actually wanted to add "paralyze", but whatever I did, when I added paralyze effect to actor, everyone in the area become hostile. So I opted for bleedout effect.

Tested a couple of things and it looks like things work with SL 1.20.

Love the stagger /bleedout . Hated that when after an agressive RAPE everyone just gets up , was hoping for a RAPE VICTIM stagger/bleedout . I saw aggessor rape but did not see victim rape               (victim is staggered after rape) ???      IF you think about it ,it is rather insulting to the attacker  PC/NPC when the victim  (pc/npc) stands up right in the face of there rapist, as if to say -------------     "THAT,S IT THAT,S  ALL YOU GOT!!!  "

• 3 weeks later...