21 hours ago, karlpaws said:

SLSO changes the orgasm event, which means this mod won't work with it, unless someone did come up with a patch. I don't use SLSO so I don't remmeber if someone did.

You could try searching the thread for "SLSO" and see if anyone did.

Someone did, I use the SLSO patch and it works fine. I believe it's on the SLSO page actually.

4 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

Not sure what you mean by "event ID", but spell IDs and item IDs can easily be listed by writing a simple xEdit script.

I meant event names.

I'm going to look into making this script, that looks like a nice start. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Cid86 said:

it is posible to add the animation exhaustion from defeat mod after sex?????

I think so, and if so there will be an example in the directions/guide rtf that is included in the mod.

[Main]
Name=Exhausted
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=415
Cmd=sae:IdleDefeatEstrusExhaustedFrontStart+wait:30
CmdEnd=sae:IdleForceDefaultState

so  i came out with this for the exhausted animation at the end but is not working.......help plz

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 2:01 AM, Cid86 said:

[Main]
Name=Exhausted
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=415
Cmd=sae:IdleDefeatEstrusExhaustedFrontStart+wait:30

so  i came out with this for the exhausted animation at the end but is not working.......help plz

Try this

Cmd=sae:DefeatEstrusExhaustedFront+wait:30+sae:DefeatTraumaExit

On 5/28/2019 at 5:59 AM, Cid86 said:

ty sir but it didnt work =(

In what way does it not work? You don't get the thing to show on the list, or the animation wont play? 
If i have it written like that, it works fine for me, you have defeat installed?

Spoiler

[Main]
Name=Exhausted
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=415

5 hours ago, pheew said:

In what way does it not work? You don't get the thing to show on the list, or the animation wont play? 
If i have it written like that, it works fine for me, you have defeat installed?

Hide contents

[Main]
Name=Exhausted
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=415

What file are you guys editing to make the script from scratch??

19 minutes ago, jpee1965 said:

What file are you guys editing to make the script from scratch??

just write it in notepad, save it as ini and save it among the rest of the ini files in the \SexlabUtil1 17\INI\SexlabUtil1.esp folder

On 5/29/2019 at 2:03 AM, pheew said:

Hide contents

[Main]
Name=Exhausted
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=415

the animation wont play.... but it does when i do the defeat thing.....=(

1 hour ago, Cid86 said:

the animation wont play.... but it does when i do the defeat thing.....=(

You've set it to happen 100% of the time? There's nothing else that is set to happen after the sex is over with the victim? Try using another number than 415? I don't know what else, as it works fine for me. 

On 6/3/2019 at 2:46 AM, pheew said:

You've set it to happen 100% of the time? There's nothing else that is set to happen after the sex is over with the victim? Try using another number than 415? I don't know what else, as it works fine for me. 

still nothing..... maybe i should star a new save game?

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

an SE converted version would be solid.

I think he makes one at the moment. 
Basically the reason why here is nothing added anymore :(

Why do people prefer SE, it only has drawbacks when it comes to mod using (and modding)?! :D

• 2 months later...
On 6/7/2019 at 10:40 AM, Cid86 said:

still nothing..... maybe i should star a new save game?

I copied the files into the meshes\actors\character\animations folder and it works. Probably a pathing problem.

However there's a problem: if a second person or group start another round of sex right after the first around ends, it will glitch out and your character will player the exhausted animation then stand up during sex. Does anyone know how to solve that? As in, either make the NPCs wait the animation to finish before starting next round or have the exhausted animation only to play after all the sex scenes end.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Started to toy around with new effects for this.

Adding and equiping KziitdXXX show meshes proved fairly simplistic, given there is a template available in readme.

Now trying to get an effect that would apply a specific tattoo from slavetats, without much, actually, without any sucess alas.

If someone has done it before - please share how you've done it.

After some trial and error, some results emerged. Overlay appliance triggers, however the following:

[Main]
Name=Overlay test
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=321
Cmd=overlaytc:actors\KJ_Dragon_Side.dds:body:3+overlaycc:16777215:body:3
;16777215

Gives me a perfectly white "bodysuit", actual texture is nowhere to be seen. At first i assumed that ive just set alpha for entire section to 1 with white. However changing colours just produced more coloured bodysuits =-/ Gonna try some more tomorrow.

Additional question - its RGBA, how do i set alpha?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 12:07 AM, Xiaron said:

So I'm trying to set up a custom ini to make a lightweight prostitution effect, and it's not working out. Could someone tell me what's wrong, or if I'm trying something that can't be done? I have other custom effects working fine, so the problem must either be in the ini, or how I'm trying to get it to fire. Can you even add multiples?

[Main]
Name=Get Paid
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=456

Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0000000F:5&Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0000000F:25&Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0000000F:50

It's supposed to go off on orgasm, 100% for testing, and any for all options, but it isn't doing anything.

I'm quoting a 2 year old post because I happened to find it while looking for anyone mentioning something I just figured out how to do... and it might solve this problem.

You can use the "item" command to pull things from a leveled list, and lists can contain items in quantity.  The simplest solution for this particular problem would either be making a leveled list with the gold amounts you feel are appropriate for your game situation (trade mods, speech bonuses to prices, general price settings, etc) or find one of the built in loot lists that just contain gold ( the boss chests use such to increase the amount of gold you get as you level up ).

For some reason the list does not use the mod index, so you would just list the " name.esp:123456 " ID.