i change the actor become player and still not happened

as console command i attached the pic bellow,

Thank you for your quick response and support,

this mod awesome and help people that has little knowledge of scripting like i do

?

Capture2.PNG

4 hours ago, useck said:

i change the actor become player and still not happened

as console command i attached the pic bellow,

Thank you for your quick response and support,

this mod awesome and help people that has little knowledge of scripting like i do

?

Capture2.PNG

while you have that screen up, use the mouse to HOVER over "active Effects (53)" and then press the Shift button instead of clicking.

It should list a lot of things you have active/visible, active/hidden, and inactive either visible or hidden.

I'll see if i can get that effect visible on my character for a comparison though I'm not sure if a mere 30% will be noticeable during gameplay.

EDIT I remembered the right mouse/command stuff

On 8/24/2018 at 12:07 PM, karlpaws said:

while you have that screen up, use the mouse to HOVER over "active Effects (53)" and then press the Shift button instead of clicking.

It should list a lot of things you have active/visible, active/hidden, and inactive either visible or hidden.

I'll see if i can get that effect visible on my character for a comparison though I'm not sure if a mere 30% will be noticeable during gameplay.

EDIT I remembered the right mouse/command stuff

hi I try using console command and its show no active

is it because i already has thief standing stone effect active?

Capture3.PNG

maybe you correct, i found custom effect on active hidden, but it stays there.

so if i do other scene the the effect will added under it, 

i did 1 scene then sleep one day, do another scene then sleep again ... 4x and that's what i get

Capture4.PNG

I am surprised that it stays after resting.. often times the added spell effects expire for me when I wait or rest or even fast travel.

I did some digging around in the CK and found that they are script added effects, which I think is why they show up as "Custom Effect" so you can have random-ish effects added depending on how you setup the MCM.

Anyway, hope you can see it working, as the tests I did showed it working for sure.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I am surprised that it stays after resting.. often times the added spell effects expire for me when I wait or rest or even fast travel.

I did some digging around in the CK and found that they are script added effects, which I think is why they show up as "Custom Effect" so you can have random-ish effects added depending on how you setup the MCM.

Anyway, hope you can see it working, as the tests I did showed it working for sure.

hanks for the support 

I have a problem with the <modweight> command in SLUTIL1 to player (Baseweight is 50). A negative value works fine, a positive value dosn´t work. P.E (modweight-20 works, modweight+20 dosn´t ) 

I have no mods, which change any npc weights, but i use MME, BF, FHU, DBB, EC+ via SLIF.

Does anyone have an idea, why?

1 hour ago, El_Torro said:

I have a problem with the <modweight> command in SLUTIL1 to player (Baseweight is 50). A negative value works fine, a positive value dosn´t work. P.E (modweight-20 works, modweight+20 dosn´t ) 

I have no mods, which change any npc weights, but i use MME, BF, FHU, DBB, EC+ via SLIF.

Does anyone have an idea, why?

might just want modweight 50 ... that's how the console command works.

On 8/30/2018 at 6:34 PM, karlpaws said:

I'm saying don't use the plus. Just put the number.

Thank you so much, it works!

I have testet with different values. To increase one point of weight (needed for me), i must write <modweight:2> I dont´t know why... but that's the only way to add 1 weightpoint  by a baseweight of 50. From 52 points upwards add´s <modweight:2> two points.....

...but no matter, it works!

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm trying to set up a custom ini to make a lightweight prostitution effect, and it's not working out. Could someone tell me what's wrong, or if I'm trying something that can't be done? I have other custom effects working fine, so the problem must either be in the ini, or how I'm trying to get it to fire. Can you even add multiples?

[Main]
Name=Get Paid
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=456

Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0000000F:5&Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0000000F:25&Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0000000F:50

It's supposed to go off on orgasm, 100% for testing, and any for all options, but it isn't doing anything.

17 hours ago, Xiaron said:

So I'm trying to set up a custom ini to make a lightweight prostitution effect, and it's not working out. Could someone tell me what's wrong, or if I'm trying something that can't be done? I have other custom effects working fine, so the problem must either be in the ini, or how I'm trying to get it to fire. Can you even add multiples?

[Main]
Name=Get Paid
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=456

Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0000000F:5&Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0000000F:25&Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0000000F:50

It's supposed to go off on orgasm, 100% for testing, and any for all options, but it isn't doing anything.

From what I have used and what the reference doc lists, I don't think you can do quantities of items.

I used CMDEND but from the ref doc, it looks like that's not required.

My suggestions would be either using pickpocket, or add a ring or something else of value instead of straight gold coins. I am not sure if you can create an item that is a stack (so 50 gold coins, like 24 arrows that sometimes shows up). Selling the item would depend on your speech skill though, so you wouldn't always get the same amount and would get skill points, but for a prostitute that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. (instead of doing a random list of gold, could do silver ring, silver amulet and gold ring, for a variety).

13 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

From what I have used and what the reference doc lists, I don't think you can do quantities of items.

I used CMDEND but from the ref doc, it looks like that's not required.

My suggestions would be either using pickpocket, or add a ring or something else of value instead of straight gold coins. I am not sure if you can create an item that is a stack (so 50 gold coins, like 24 arrows that sometimes shows up). Selling the item would depend on your speech skill though, so you wouldn't always get the same amount and would get skill points, but for a prostitute that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. (instead of doing a random list of gold, could do silver ring, silver amulet and gold ring, for a variety).

I was afraid that was the case, thanks for getting back to me so fast! And for the idea, I'll probably go with that or something like it.

Hi I want to make it that I get a bowl of ectoplasm when having sex with undead. I have setup the give item part in the ini:

[Main]
Name=Give Cum
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=314
Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:0003ad63

But when I have sex with my Hentai Draugr it only works when I choose "if actor race" to be "any". If I choose "undead" it doesn't work. Does anyone know why?

EDIT: I got it figured out. If is because my Hentai Draugr is my ally so it will only work if I choose "if actor race" to be "partner undead".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 11:04 AM, Lodakai said:

Anyone have any luck getting this to work with SE?

Porting it over gets everything to work correctly....  except it won't find the INI files ><

Yeah, just downloaded a port here yesterday... can't find that topic now for some reason. INI files aren't loaded, effect lists are empty.

1 hour ago, Warlock3000 said:

Yeah, just downloaded a port here yesterday... can't find that topic now for some reason. INI files aren't loaded, effect lists are empty.

Fotogen said he might be looking into making a new improved version of this for SE. So it's wait and hope for now ?

• 3 weeks later...

So I thought I had this working, but starting a new game for some reason it's adding items to my partner's inventory and not mine. IE, tried to use a potion on end of sex event, and instead of my character using it, the NPC does. Did I mix something up redoing my settings?

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot make this mod add an item at the start of sex :(

Tried to make it add a ring gag from Heretical Resources:

Cmd=item:Heretical Resources.esm:ff00c6e1+equip:Heretical Resources.esm:ff00c6e1
CmdEnd=unequip:Heretical Resources.esm:ff00c6e1+remitem:Heretical Resources.esm:ff00c6e1

Set all to "any" and tried "Default" and "Once/Instant" but nothing works. I tried several actors, I tried adding ID or Base ID and I tried items from Zazanimation pack. None of them ever work.

The mods debug shows that the mod event fires (ID was 414, the mod displayed it upper left corner) but it does not add the item :(

28 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Is that FF prefix correct? I thought that was just used for random spawn stuff.

Try using the console to player.additem ID and see if that works?

sorry, the ff was an error and I removed it. But it still does not work.

I can additem with the item ID i get via "Help" but I cannot make the mod equip the item with the same ID. 

I saw another user in this thread having the issue where the mcm runs in special edition, but the effects list only has the option "none" in it for each slot. I am experiencing the same issue. I opened the esp in creation kit to try to fix it myself, but I can't find where it tells SexLabUtil "look here for the effect inis". They're in my /SSE/Data/INI/SexlabUtil1 (where theyr'e supposed to be), but the mod won't recognize that for some reason. Maybe it's one of the scripts or the dll that tells it where to look?

Any SE users or anyone experienced had any luck/advice?