Hello, i come from this thread 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44498-request-vanilla-relationship-plugin/

The idea is:

Orgasm, not aggressive -> +1 relationshiprank

Orgasm, aggressive -> -1 relationshiprank 

So, is it possible to modify relationshiprank with your mod?

Not in current version. But can add it. Should not be hard. I need to release new version with a couple of new commands anyway.

Soon.

It's still there.

Go to MCM manu, at set it.

At sex start, Effect: Light, Chance: 100%, Options: Until end of sex.

Other conditions are up to you.

Thank you very much

i did make it work

Havent looked in to this mods potential , maybe i should, there seems to be a lot of possibilities hm

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded new version. New commands.

Combat:

- alarmassault : actor behave as if assaulted
- alarmtrespass : actor behave as if they caught the other actor trespassing
- combatstop : remove actor from combat
- combatstop2 : stops all combat and alarms against this actor
- combatstart :  starts combat with the other actor

Relationship:
- rrset : set relationship rank with other actor
- rrinc : Increase/decrease relationship rank with other actor

Faction:

- factionrm: Remove from faction
- factionset: Set faction rank
- factioninc: Increase/decrease faction rank

So... I would like some suggestions for setting this up to achieve:

(o) sex heals (at a slow rate) when arousal is above some threshold

(o) sex harms (at a slow rate) when arousal is below some different threshold (which might overlap)

(o) stamina does not recover at all during sex

(o) rate of heal/harm depends on level of arousal (maybe smoothly, maybe in steps)

(o) in either case, sex increases level of arousal (not just at start)

(o) orgasm consumes arousal and stamina (but not all of it) 

(o) orgasm increases magicka and (magicka regeneration rate for hours [unless it's anal sex])

(o) orgasm drastically reduces stamina regeneration for hours

(o) orgasm heals a small amount (maybe 20% of total health)

[i also want to assign different orgasm rules to different sexual animations and on other issues, and I want some of these things to be gradually altering the probabilities that the corresponding animations get used in different settings, but that's getting too far outside of the scope of sexlabutil - then again, some of the things I am asking for might be asking too much, but that is why I am asking for help - so I can better understand the limitations and possibilities of where this is going.]

(Also, for the curious: i want arousal to increase rapidly (from 0 to "too much" in a few hours) so the net effect for my character is to mostly be either zonked out and not quite useless from too much sex or too needy to say no most of the rest of the time. And, then, after that, is rewiring most quests to include semi-coercive sexual elements and arranging so that completion of various stages can only happen in one of the three sexual zones (zonked, neutral, horny). But that is outside the scope of this mod.)

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing mod, I highly endorse it. Finally I can level up from sex :D

I would like to see an option to gain perkpoints. I'd like to set my character to have 1% chance of getting it under some circumstances

There is modperkp command.

Create new INI file in data\INI\SexlabUtil1.exp folder. Duplicate one of the existing ones. Most of the magic that this mod does is in those INI files. Change existing ones or create new ones.

Content of this new file would be something like this:

[Main]

Name=Get +1 perk point

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=444

Cmd=modperkp:1

Save file with .ini extension.

In MCM menu for this mod, section Misc, click 'Reload effects' to refresh effects from disk.

Could you include another condition for the effect? Partner. For example I have a succubus and want she to get food when doing a blowjob in a man, I can put the conditions, food, blowjob, player, but can't especify nothing about the partner, only the charater in what the effect will be applied. Options like if the partner is man, woman, creature, maybe the race as well. And for the least in actor tab, include "follower" as option or a new tab, "faction" for example if it is a vampire, it could such energy, things like that.

Also, I may have found a bug in the calm whoever attack effect, if kept in default it will make it take a 24 hours of real time to end the effect, I still didn't made more tests, but seems to be there.

Also it could be good have another source of light, not only a campfire, one light source above would be better. 

Amazing mod, I highly endorse it. Finally I can level up from sex :D

I would like to see an option to gain perkpoints. I'd like to set my character to have 1% chance of getting it under some circumstances

There is modperkp command.

Create new INI file in data\INI\SexlabUtil1.exp folder. Duplicate one of the existing ones. Most of the magic that this mod does is in those INI files. Change existing ones or create new ones.

Content of this new file would be something like this:

[Main]

Name=Get +1 perk point

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=444

Cmd=modperkp:1

Save file with .ini extension.

In MCM menu for this mod, section Misc, click 'Reload effects' to refresh effects from disk.

Wait you can have it execute commands? Shit! Any Papyrus commands?

So i had time to use the effects.

(i put this in At Orgasmus, at 100% chance, Player not part of rape)

[Main]
Name=Friend
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=311
Cmd=rrinc:1+msg:You're strengthening the bond.

and

(i put this in At Orgasmus, at 100% chance, Player is aggresor)
[Main]
Name=Fiend
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=312
Cmd=rrinc:-1+msg:You're breaking the bond.

Functions perfectly.

Is a [if relationshiprank] question possible and is setlevel commandable? My next wish effect is [if relatioshiprank is 4, then setlevel 1000 0 1 1000]. I'm using the uncapper and skill uncapper for npc, so i would like my followers to get on my level. Using the console for that feels a bit cumbersome.

Longish time user - well since it came out, and always liked it, but just realised after a recent bit of config fiddling how excellent this mod is. Fills the holes other mods can't reach and just does it. (Can't endorse again as I did it back then - but would if I could).

Awesome mod! Opens up a lot of possibilities, although I stumbled onto a problem.
I added a condition where the male aggressor equips an item called Hdt Havok Object before sex. I added this code:

[Main]
Name=HdtHavokObject
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=723
Cmd=item:HDT Havok Object.esp:0100A0A0+equip:HDT Havok Object.esp:0100A0A0

They are equipping it at the start of sex, but one problem, Schlongs of skyrim isnt working too well with it. They start with a penis, then suddenly it changes to the underwear model. The hdt havok object isnt interfering with the SoS equip slot, so im really stumped as to why this is happening. When I remove that condition the schlong is showing.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't know if suggested before, but how about implementing it into Death Alternative? For example, when drained to 0 HP by sex, trigger blackout/death event instead of the victim interrupting the scene by going into bleedout. :s

• 2 weeks later...

Can you add a regenerate magicka +100% option? If you want to play a character with stunted magicka who relies on sex for magicka regen you have to add 5 different buffs to get the same effect.

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded new version. New commands.

Combat:

- alarmassault : actor behave as if assaulted

- alarmtrespass : actor behave as if they caught the other actor trespassing

- combatstop : remove actor from combat

- combatstop2 : stops all combat and alarms against this actor

- combatstart :  starts combat with the other actor

Relationship:

- rrset : set relationship rank with other actor

- rrinc : Increase/decrease relationship rank with other actor

Faction:

- factionrm: Remove from faction

- factionset: Set faction rank

- factioninc: Increase/decrease faction rank

Does anyone have a sample ini for alarmassualt or any of the new combat commands? 

Also, found an idea from another thread => http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50428-idea-rape-consequences-for-npcs-and-non-combat-rape/?p=1263837

The animations can be setup with SexlabUtil to play after certain events such as if actor is Victim etc. 

Anyone know which specific file these animations are from? I looked in the Estrus folder and there are quite a few, and from my days way back from when using DD, I remember there were quite a few animations in there too. 

post-27643-0-42839300-1438234769.jpg

post-27643-0-55945400-1438234776.jpg

post-27643-0-75127000-1438234789_thumb.jpg

Can you add a regenerate magicka +100% option? If you want to play a character with stunted magicka who relies on sex for magicka regen you have to add 5 different buffs to get the same effect.

Yes I would like to know too , how to edit the % (say like 200%)

The ini is like this, is there a way to change what the id 8409 refer to ?

Name=Regeneration Magicka +20%
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=10
Cmd=spell:SexlabUtil1.esp:8409
CmdEnd=dispell:SexlabUtil1.esp:8409

I tried to make a custom ini , but it isn't showing up in the ini list in mcm, 

My aim is to collect " human cum potion " from the cum alchemy mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49577-cum-alchemy/

I have create my ini that way 

Name=getcumpotion
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=414
Cmd=item:Cum Alchemy.esp:8B000D62

Any help appreciated, noob to this mod here :(

Edit : Well had to click on the last MCM menu, to reload the ini  (maybe this should appear in the read me)

But now the mod can't find the item, and debug message tellling me that Cum Alchemy.esp:8B000D62 didn't exist. 
DId I make a typo mistake ?

Yes I would like to know too , how to edit the % (say like 200%)

The ini is like this, is there a way to change what the id 8409 refer to ?

Name=Regeneration Magicka +20%

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=10

Cmd=spell:SexlabUtil1.esp:8409

CmdEnd=dispell:SexlabUtil1.esp:8409

I guess you could go into the files and modify an existing ini file that you don't use to the desired value. I don't know much about modding but someone did something similar to set Skooma to be drunk on rape a dew months back. It'll be on the thread somewhere.

I tried to make a custom ini , but it isn't showing up in the ini list in mcm, 

My aim is to collect " human cum potion " from the cum alchemy mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49577-cum-alchemy/

I have create my ini that way 

Name=getcumpotion

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=414

Cmd=item:Cum Alchemy.esp:8B000D62

Any help appreciated, noob to this mod here :(

Edit : Well had to click on the last MCM menu, to reload the ini  (maybe this should appear in the read me)

But now the mod can't find the item, and debug message tellling me that Cum Alchemy.esp:8B000D62 didn't exist. 

DId I make a typo mistake ?

Don't add the mod prefix (emphasized above), you just want it's internal ID, not the load order based one.