Confused about sexlab

EsperMagicite

oh gosh, Mods always confuse me and scared me..as load orders are hard for me to figure out!

SexLab is a framework I understand needs other mods. So would I uninstall SexAddicts if I want to use SexLab?  I like some of the mods for SexLab more, the pregnancy and such....

curious also am looking for a mod which supports missionary position sex, most I have used are doggy or standing...

Any help on this would be appreciated! trying to sex up my Skyrim =p

Oh and I use CBBE body (trying to figure out how to use the bodyslide one and where to get armor for it)

and for the males I am now going to try SoS

If I need to get diff bodies please let me know, as I am doing a fresh reinstall of the game.

If I am correct there are not conflicts between Sexlab and SexAddicts. In terms of load order, I believe sexlab should go on a high position due to it being the framework.

As for the position issue, you can toggle which animations you want and which you don't. Also you can change the position during the act by pressing o. 

If you haven't done so, I suggest you get Zaz Animation Pack, because it is bound (heh) to be necessary for some of the sexy mods outside of Sexlab and some sexlab mods might use it. Again this should go high in your load order.

Hope any of this helps.

There are several missionary positions in the sexlab framework and they work fine.

There is no conflict between sexaddict and sexlab but personally I dont see a reason to use both.

Sexlab is being built mainly for the unp female body and the SoS male body, that means if you use cbbe and go for very large butts and breasts you will get clipping. Personally I use cbbe because I think it looks better and it works fine but the really big girls do clip.

oh oh the unp body is the one I like! but found that everyones doing armor mainly for CBBE body slide, which confuses me cause I never know where to get armor...I personally also like my characters petite~

Super excited now as UNP is also easier for me to use! just a single install.

Big thanks to both of you! I won't even install sex addict and just go for SexLab!

Archived