Official Sevennity SevenBase Body [Troubleshooting][Technical Help]

DJSphinx

Hi, 

I installed 

- SeveNBase Bombshell NUDE more BOUNCE by Sevennity

- XPMS 1-93a

- SG texture renewal UNP

- SG Textures Renewal 7B NORMAL MAP (from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/

And I runned Fnis with "skeleton arm fix" patch.

All seems good, but when I tried some armors for SeveNBase Bombshell like frostbite armor , I noticed some small neck and hand gap.

Exemple :

JrXZrNr.jpg

F8KWhxU.jpg

5g7qNfL.jpg

zgxxR4m.jpg

Can someone tell me why?

the armor mesh normalmap settings is different compared to the body meshes, hence the seams.

unfornunately i cant help there, as i rarely fiddle around with those settings on the meshes themselfs.

Just a quick note that TBBP/HDT versions of ALL the Sevenbase bodies are available by downloading Blabba's HDT Sliders here in the download section: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/658-hdt-body

They are true 7B bodies...not CBBE imitations. Install and generate your desired versions under 7B/UNP HDT Bodies in Bodyslide 2.0. I use these for my characters and armor conversions and they work great.

i'm using a customrace ohmes raht and i don't known anymore wat files sohuld i place at the ohmes raht folder(i'm using not the original but a khajit replacer)

but i get the feeling it's a mod in conflict too,any help?(since the forum is not newb friendly,i can't post link and i don't have more patience to write the name of each mod i have installed)

EDIT-also i'm getting this papirus error

error: error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with the pubic area of the body.

I installed bombshell body

and went through a few different skins to see which one i like but I noticed that the pubic hair area isn't change at all, she's got a pure fur burger going on and no matter what skin i switch to, everywhere changes but the pubic hair.  Not sure what  to do.  I'm pretty sure it was the skin texture CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible by navetsea that caused this but now i don't know how to fix it.  I've already uninstalled sevenbase, the skin and then launched and saved, and then reinstalled but using the skin i wanted, but still the same results, body texture is good but still the pubic area is there when it's suppose to be trimmed or shaved.

Just an update, i've tried using some overlays that works with racemenu and when i tried to change the pubic hair pattern, i can see it changing but still the overgrowth is still there but surrounding the pattern.  So not sure if it's a certain body part that isn't getting overwritten by the other skin textures. 

• 2 weeks later...

A while back I was having an issue with DeMoNhUnTeR1986's SeveNBase TBBP body. I was using it in combination with XPMS (probably 1.9) and Victorias High Heel Walk. Problem was during the walk I would get a gap at the neck. Since I wanted to keep the walk I just kept using UNPB. Since it only happened with that animation I assumed it was chiefly responsible for the gap, at least with this setup. Recently I reloaded that body, with VHHW, and the new XPMS-E (Groovetama). The gap is on the other side of the neck, and its a bit smaller. Is there a way a layman would be able to correct it?

Or would I be able to take like the 7base Original body, delete its weight painting, and copy over the paint from Demonhunters body and add it. Is the weight paint all thats different between them? Is the weight paint what is making the gap appear? His body specifically is the only one with gap issue, from 7base to CBBE and UNP/B. BUT thus far from all of those his moves the best under HDT physics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I have been using 7b for a long time and i love it but as of a couple of days ago i wiped my skyrim folder and re-downloaded the game from steam and decided to use MO instead of NMM. Now my player has the body ( Sevenbase bombshell with more bounce)

but none of the npc's does... i dont understand what the problem is and could use any help at all. Thanks in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I have been searching ... and have yet to find a nipple tweak (yes, yes, I know what I said, keep reading...) for the Bombshell Nude, More Bounce body that would replace, or at the least beautify, the nipples given.  Is it a "skin" issue?

Also, I was using FillHerUp and EstrusChaurus awhile back but after some updates (SKSE, SL Framework, Skeleton (installed AFTER the 7B bod), and other files...) the Belly no longer "inflates" (?).  I was trying to utilize the BeeingFemale mod but given that the belly node does not so much as budge, it's a moot attempt.

Any constructive advice would be MOST welcome.  I'm not a Mod Author by the way, so please keep the instructions relatively simple.  Thank you.  :D

Archived