Official Sevennity SevenBase Body [Troubleshooting][Technical Help]

DJSphinx

SeveNBase doesn't contain weapon draw animations nor a skeleton which switch the position of the weapon. Reinstalling a compatible skeleton and choosing the right option will solve your issue.

Okay then can you explain this:

Easymyass_zpsb070686c.png

Because while I can guess at most of them the ones I can't guess prevent me from really understanding what I'm about to do. And this is the supposed "Easy Manual Install Version".

What is the difference between the Bolt Quiver meshes? They show up in the Wizard file attached to certain file options, but that's not a readme that explains anything. I'm guessing that their support for other mods (Frostfall most likely), but nothing explains this. Other than that what are the differences between the first person skeletons; one is labeled JOP but that doesn't seem to delineate anything I can find (though google sorting algorithms could easily be pointing me towards stuff it assumes I mean rather than what I'm looking for).

I can explain this, your list has nothing to do with SeveNBase. This is the content of the XPMS installer, you should ask xp32 what these files are.

So we're not allowed to ask any questions pertaining to anything relevant for the body mod to work as advertised and must only ask question related to things that can be fixed by reading the relavant readme or a quick google search?

Sure you can ask, I also ask about Skyrim problems in the Oblivion forum.

Kidding aside, you have a Skeleton problem, so your problem is not related to the body mod. I just told you who to ask.

And I have to say I can understand your frustration. You are willing to install a mod manually, but the documentation lacks on details about the files. I don't want to offend xp32, I just had got same problem as you as I installed XPMS, back then I tried the different Skeletons one by one.

hey man you do realize that those are optional files right they aren't necessary to use the body or the skeleton

SeveNBase doesn't contain weapon draw animations nor a skeleton which switch the position of the weapon. Reinstalling a compatible skeleton and choosing the right option will solve your issue.

Okay then can you explain this:

Easymyass_zpsb070686c.png

Because while I can guess at most of them the ones I can't guess prevent me from really understanding what I'm about to do. And this is the supposed "Easy Manual Install Version".

What is the difference between the Bolt Quiver meshes? They show up in the Wizard file attached to certain file options, but that's not a readme that explains anything. I'm guessing that their support for other mods (Frostfall most likely), but nothing explains this. Other than that what are the differences between the first person skeletons; one is labeled JOP but that doesn't seem to delineate anything I can find (though google sorting algorithms could easily be pointing me towards stuff it assumes I mean rather than what I'm looking for).

• 1 month later...

No matter how many times I try to install the 7Base, it makes my game crash.

Help.

Try installing this way: Install a UNP body first, then install 7B, then XP32 skeleton, run FNIS(can't remember if thats required, but just in case) and it should work, I think.

• 1 month later...

Alright so I have a particularly interesting problem, I've installed the 7B Bombshell (More Bounce) body, and I usually use a custom race, the Ningheim. It works just fine with them, but something I've noticed is that all the vanilla races in the character creator have extremely narrow hips and a small butt, and I can't figure out why that is. The bust is normal and fine, but the hips and butt are pretty small. o.O My Ningheim girls do not have this problem and there is a noticeable difference. I'm not sure what I should do about this, or how to even "fix it" I'm pretty sure it's not just my eyes playing tricks on me though. o.o

• 1 month later...

Hi! i follow the tutorial

1) install SG Female Textures Renewal

2) install 7B (Bombshell)

3) install XP32 Skeleton

but, the body texture don't fit so well... i mean, the nipples are too low for the breast

Be sure to use the Sg textures for unp/7b, not thoses for cbbe.

To Wandering, the files you screened are for the skeleton installer via nmm, if you use the nexus mod, take a screen of your mods if you want us to help find out what causes your ctd, it's surely not the bodymod itself (except if you use not compatible armors)

• 1 month later...

sorry for repeating the question that someone has asked before, the answers isnt clear to me: since we need to install XP32 skeleton after installing 7B Body, should we overwrite 7B's skeleton or skip it?

also, i didnt noticed that there's an troubleshoot/technical help for SevenBase body.

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I installed 

- SeveNBase Bombshell NUDE more BOUNCE by Sevennity

- XPMS 1-93a

- SG texture renewal UNP

- SG Textures Renewal 7B NORMAL MAP (from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/

And I runned Fnis with "skeleton arm fix" patch.

All seems good, but when I tried some armors for SeveNBase Bombshell like frostbite armor , I noticed some small neck and hand gap.

Exemple :

JrXZrNr.jpg

F8KWhxU.jpg

5g7qNfL.jpg

zgxxR4m.jpg

Can someone tell me why?

• 1 month later...

Good evening.  I am new to using Mods so please don't flame spray me if I ask a newb question.

I downloaed and installed Milkdrinker skins, 7B nude with more bounce and XP32 Maximum Skeleton, v. 1.93a.

Previoius I had caliente and body slide as I was experimenting with the slide tools.  I did not uninstall these mods.

I overwrote everything as I installed and said yes to all "merge folder" questions.

When I change clothes nothing happens, they just change.  However, when I take off clothes the game crashes. 

Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks,

JA

• 1 month later...

Archived