Official Sevennity SevenBase Body [Troubleshooting][Technical Help]

DJSphinx

ORGLXcV.png

Official SevenBase Troubleshooting Help Tracker

Topic Page purpose: Technical Help

Description:

I created this with the intention of, keeping all troubleshooting/technical help related posts tracked and seperated from the other 2 SevenBase related topic pages here on LoversLab.com.

And this should also make it easier for you as a sevenbase user, to get the much needed help in solving a problem related to the sevenbase body.

Current SeveBase Varients:

Original:

Based on SeveNBase 1st edition by Sevennity with a tweaked full soft breast and wider shoulder, supports BBP.

Natural:

Based on SeveNBase 1st edition by Sevennity with a tweaked full soft gravity oriented breast and wider shoulder, supports BBP.

Cleavage:

Based on SeveNBase 1st edition by Sevennity with a tweaked cleavage push up effect breast (for MODDERS who want to show off upper parts of the breast aka cleavage) and wider shoulder, supports BBP.

TBBP:

Based on SeveNBase 1st edition by Sevennity, supports TBBP.

Bombshell:

Sevennity's new body SeveNBase3 Bombshell v3.2 with more defined calves and slender knees, supports BBP. There are three versions: Nude Standard,Nude bounce+ and Bikini.

Bombshell B-Cup:

Sevennity's SeveNBase3 Bombshell v3.3 body, a B-CUP version of the Bombshell body.

Busty SevenBase:

Based of SevenBase Bombshell, Supports BBP. ( Currently a WIP ) Source: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18910-busty-7b-variant-wip/

Additional Notes:

By all possible means, keep this Topic page CLEAN of any unrelated posts. And please to NOT quote the first post added.

As a sidenote to everyone this topic page will a WIP (Work In Progress) any solved issues with be added to a techical tracking list, for easy access.

Official SevenBase Topic Pages:

Official Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17588-offical-sevennity-body-replacer-bbp/

Official Sevennity SevenBase Armor - Clothes Request Tracker

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18887-official-sevennity-sevenbase-armor-clothes-requesttrackingshowcase/

Hello! well im having trouble...not with Sevenbase(I think) I would like to use this

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36425//

But im having issue with groin area like mesh is not forming around inner thigh and hip...

I have stopped using and went with Barbarian skin for now. don't have screen shot could get if needed.(think its me,mabey my load order) any help would be helpful.

Guest wellbredbitch

after installing SevenBase bombshell bounce with sg renewal textures and defined scars option via the excellent installer by Wast1980, NMM asks is i want to overwrite the files installed by xp32. do i say yes to all or what? i was allways under the impression that the skeleton is installed last over all other meshes/texture mods.

7B installer includes skeleton files + animations, XP32's XPMS "Latest version" can be overwritten to some extent, but do not overwrite hes skeleton.hex files, well unless you fancy seeing odd behaviours.

My advise is:

Install SevenBase files first

Install XPMS "latest version"

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

And you "Should" be good to go

Guest wellbredbitch

oh my goddess i'm so embarrased! i completely forgot i had allready posted the same question here as i just did in the main 7B forum.

sorry everyone!

to clarify.  because i really am dense. do i install the body then the textures then the skeleton?

oh my goddess i'm so embarrased! i completely forgot i had allready posted the same question here as i just did in the main 7B forum.

sorry everyone!

to clarify.  because i really am dense. do i install the body then the textures then the skeleton?

Best way if you use the installer is to install a UNP skin texture set of your choice at first(the installer only offers the option to install UNP normal maps), then run the installer, then install a compatible skeleton(overwrite the SeveNBase files). If you use FNIS you have to run GenerateFNISforUsers.

I found that NMM body/race mods always goes down. Manual [by pass NMM] always works.

Since Bethesda forces their morality upon the Player, perhaps some one can redesign the female garments to trick the game that all the women of Skyrim are wearing armor/clothes.

• 4 weeks later...

is there a way to keep the walk/run animation  but lose the  twirling standing idle its  causing issues with my sexlab mods  when animations are starting my charecter is spining away from  my partner and now nothing is lining up correctly i like the walk /run animations but  need to lose the twirl standing idle

is there a way to keep the walk/run animation  but lose the  twirling standing idle its  causing issues with my sexlab mods  when animations are starting my charecter is spining away from  my partner and now nothing is lining up correctly i like the walk /run animations but  need to lose the twirl standing idle

There are a few options for idle animations. I know many people have an issue with the twisting idle because it is annoying to make or edit new characters while they are spinning around. Although, I am not sure if the twisting is the problem when initiating animation from sexlab; I suppose anything is possible. In any case here are a few options for you, keep in mind that some of these are static animations (no BBP, BBx, or TBBP):

Castanistic or Highelf style idle for females

Pretty Female Idles

NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB

Install manually or with NMM/Bain and overwrite Idle.hkx. After you finished installation, you will need to run FNIS. Now you should be able to run your game without the twisting idle. 

There are a few options for idle animations. I know many people have an issue with the twisting idle because it is annoying to make or edit new characters while they are spinning around. Although, I am not sure if the twisting is the problem when initiating animation from sexlab; I suppose anything is possible. In any case here are a few options for you, keep in mind that some of these are static animations (no BBP, BBx, or TBBP):

Castanistic or Highelf style idle for females

Pretty Female Idles

NoMaaM Breathing Idles BBB

Install manually or with NMM/Bain and overwrite Idle.hkx. After you finished installation, you will need to run FNIS. Now you should be able to run your game without the twisting idle. 

ty

• 1 month later...

How do you install the cleavage version of the body, I'm trying out several armor conversions for sevenbase and the cleavage versions look awesome, but I'm afraid they wont work

Let me copy and paste what the author said:

Cleavage :

Based on SeveNBase 1st edition by Sevennity with a tweaked cleavage push up effect breast (for MODDERS who want to show off upper parts of the breast aka cleavage) and wider shoulder, supports BBP.

An simpler explanation would be that you don't need to install the Cleavage version,some armors already have the Cleavage effect, you just need to equip them, unless you want to convert something by yourself using that body but I think you would know how to do that.

So I installed the 3.2 bombshell body, and tested everything out (outright deleting the idle animation), and it brings me to: Why does the body default to the weapon over the shoulder, but still draws as if it was at the waist?

Incidentally, are all the BBP animations these annoying dainty motions or are there ones closer to the vanilla skyrim movements that still make use of the breast phyics?

Core problem: Game sits at loading screen forever (Fully functional loading screen, working 3D model and changing tips) when I remove or overwrite the mt_idle.hkx (Pretty Female Idles)

I had this fully working for a few days with zero problems, I liked the spinning idle animation. I decided to make a new female character and unless you are some sort of wizard or very patient it's next to impossible to make a new character with that idle. So I decided to delete it for character creation and re-enable it after. I DID run FNIS after trying to delete and trying to change. I do use a ton of extra mods, but I have not tweaked them in days and I tried loading older saves. Starting new toons seems to work fine. Really hoping this isn't something spelled out in bold letters somewhere.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Guess I should mention I started a character and played a bit with the idles installed then decided to remove them to change my character from a preset.

So I installed the 3.2 bombshell body, and tested everything out (outright deleting the idle animation), and it brings me to: Why does the body default to the weapon over the shoulder, but still draws as if it was at the waist?

Incidentally, are all the BBP animations these annoying dainty motions or are there ones closer to the vanilla skyrim movements that still make use of the breast phyics?

SeveNBase doesn't contain weapon draw animations nor a skeleton which switch the position of the weapon. Reinstalling a compatible skeleton and choosing the right option will solve your issue.

Core problem: Game sits at loading screen forever (Fully functional loading screen, working 3D model and changing tips) when I remove or overwrite the mt_idle.hkx (Pretty Female Idles)

I had this fully working for a few days with zero problems, I liked the spinning idle animation. I decided to make a new female character and unless you are some sort of wizard or very patient it's next to impossible to make a new character with that idle. So I decided to delete it for character creation and re-enable it after. I DID run FNIS after trying to delete and trying to change. I do use a ton of extra mods, but I have not tweaked them in days and I tried loading older saves. Starting new toons seems to work fine. Really hoping this isn't something spelled out in bold letters somewhere.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Guess I should mention I started a character and played a bit with the idles installed then decided to remove them to change my character from a preset.

This sounds more like the savegame bug, try to load another savegame and then load your latest savegame. I also have this issue, it's not related to mods. Be sure to have always a 'safe' savegame(small area, interior, less npc around).

SeveNBase doesn't contain weapon draw animations nor a skeleton which switch the position of the weapon. Reinstalling a compatible skeleton and choosing the right option will solve your issue.

Okay then can you explain this:

Easymyass_zpsb070686c.png

Because while I can guess at most of them the ones I can't guess prevent me from really understanding what I'm about to do. And this is the supposed "Easy Manual Install Version".

What is the difference between the Bolt Quiver meshes? They show up in the Wizard file attached to certain file options, but that's not a readme that explains anything. I'm guessing that their support for other mods (Frostfall most likely), but nothing explains this. Other than that what are the differences between the first person skeletons; one is labeled JOP but that doesn't seem to delineate anything I can find (though google sorting algorithms could easily be pointing me towards stuff it assumes I mean rather than what I'm looking for).

Archived