View File

Hello is my first mod

This is a simple mod to pay your fine.

For now there are three levels of sex according to the reward on your head.

less than 150, between 150 and 1000 and beyond 1000.

I am open to all suggestions

the bounty hunter accept sex to be paid.

The mod works with xaz Prison Overhaul

Requirements:

- SexLab

Change log

- changes in conditions of dialogue

- added bounty hunter sex

- ZaZ-Animation-Pack required was removed

- modified words given in English

- fixe quest

- the mod is in English

Sorry for my english.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/03/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

Question - is this specifc to female players or will males players get the same options?  This was one of the issues I had with AP's option to pay fines with sex - male player characters could not get that option with female guards, or for LGBT players, male PCs with male guards or female PCs with female guards - the only option was female PC with male guards.

Maybe because I've xaz's Prison Overhaul installed, but this seems to not work at all for me.

No dialogues for the Guards in Whiterun even if I gained a 190 gold bounty because I've stolen a jewel just in front a guard.

The old save/reload trick did nothing.

Also after a guard's bribe I tried with another one (I know you ...) but, again, no dialogue.

I change the mod it should work.

Question - is this specifc to female players or will males players get the same options?  This was one of the issues I had with AP's option to pay fines with sex - male player characters could not get that option with female guards, or for LGBT players, male PCs with male guards or female PCs with female guards - the only option was female PC with male guards.

there is no restriction on the sex of the character

Latest version seems bugged.

if you have a small bounty, where the guard says "Wait, I know you" then if you talk to them, the line you can say "You're making a mistake" and the followup the guard comes with are both in french and you can't offer to pay with sex in this case.

If you are arrested by the guard during combat, the line he gives is still in french. The line the player can say is in english though so that bit is fixed.

If I use this mod do I have the option of going to jail or paying my bounty, in addition to the sex stuff?

normally you always have the choice to pay or go to jail

How does this mod interact with the Markarth/Cidhna Mine quest?

I did not change the quest mine Cidhna not to taint the progress of the quest

i suggest, to base the sex on the bounty, so minor bounty would be a blow job.

That would be a good idea. After all the higher the bounty, the more a guard would require

Regarding the cihdna mine quest. After you complete it some quards in Markath still say "wait I know you" while other dont. I dont know what exactly their problem is but they might be different from other guards somehow. I remember that AP (at least in my system) did not work for them as I did not had a bounty in Markath.

i suggest, to base the sex on the bounty, so minor bounty would be a blow job.

Sorry, I am hoping not....BJ's bore me, I am already avoiding any 'Speech Craft' with my current character to play with this Mod and avoid the BJ's.

Am loving the Mod, thank you Mazoky.... ^_^ ....Maybe at some point you would consider adding an MCM Menu that would allow each of us to tailor for our selves either the Bounty required for Sex or BJ's....or which Sex type we prefer to be used, able to choose between BJ's, Vaginal, Anal?

Tryed to test it but my game fails to start with this mod installed. Crashes the second the main menu is about to load

When I first installed it Wrye Bash showed it as missing the Zaz Animation Pack as a master. I reinstalled the animation pack and it works fine for me.