Best nude suits? [Request]

ecobotstar

A rather noobish curiosity of mine. As I love to use nudesuits for male in Sexlab, for that I could have them boys only get erection during the sex scene, but the textures can looks so wierd. I was able to fix it by downloading some custom nudesuit people posted in the forums, but I seems to have lost it somehow due to updates. So the question is.. what's is the best Sexlab male nudesuits around? the one that's got the textures right, what's most of people use? Or can SOS be fully compatible with Sexlab??

A rather noobish curiosity of mine. As I love to use nudesuits for male in Sexlab, for that I could have them boys only get erection during the sex scene, but the textures can looks so wierd. I was able to fix it by downloading some custom nudesuit people posted in the forums, but I seems to have lost it somehow due to updates. So the question is.. what's is the best Sexlab male nudesuits around? the one that's got the textures right, what's most of people use? Or can SOS be fully compatible with Sexlab??

SOS IS fully compatible i dont think nudesuits even existed till sexlab was created.

it fit perfectly and it bends and shifts to the way the sex animation needs it to, however if you switch an animation the penis becomes flaccid that's the only problem ive ever had.

While I'm waiting for a stable release of sexlab/sos (for the reason that godsmack gave, plus some CTDs i think are related) I'm using 4uDik. I've attached the meshes/textures I use for flaccid and nudesuit. If you don't want to mess with SOS yet these will work well. Be sure to install the nudesuit after sexlab so it will override. The flaccid version's location shouldn't matter as long as you make sure you have no other male mesh/texture installed.

They have no hair, but they also have no black blotches :)

4uDik Male Flaccid.rar    SexLab 4uDik Nude Suits.rar

SOS is working perfectly with SexLab, even the animation changes. Schlong no longer goes limp when switching animations, instead it takes the proper new angle to fit the new animation.

If you're experiencing limp schlongs when changing anims or CTDs, that's most likely an issue on your end :o

SOS is working perfectly with SexLab, even the animation changes. Schlong no longer goes limp when switching animations, instead it takes the proper new angle to fit the new animation.

If you're experiencing limp schlongs when changing anims or CTDs, that's most likely an issue on your end :o

Is this with the full or light version?

So for some reason I wanna turn back to use nudesuits, Anyone know how to make SOS version of nudesuits? I try replacing the malebody_0.nif from SOS to 4uDik, Sexlab malenudesuit_0.nif  but when the sex start they don't have a bonner..

I would seriously love to know how people made sos work without load of errors and conflicts. I tried it many times and I've failed all the time. If anyone has a tutorial how to use it with sexlab correctly I would really appreciate it :)

I would seriously love to know how people made sos work without load of errors and conflicts. I tried it many times and I've failed all the time. If anyone has a tutorial how to use it with sexlab correctly I would really appreciate it :)

I use NMM, drag both mods + plugins into it, activate it and play. Takes 5 Minutes and works for me withhout flaws.

Hmm yeah I probably have something that conflicts with SoS though and I have no idea what. I don't use anything that modifies males or maybe animation mods... hell i don't know I'll stick to nude suits until it gets a solid and compatible version with custom skeletons.

Hmm yeah I probably have something that conflicts with SoS though and I have no idea what. I don't use anything that modifies males or maybe animation mods... hell i don't know I'll stick to nude suits until it gets a solid and compatible version with custom skeletons.

Huh? What you need is a skeleton, that is compatible with sos, not contrary.

There are more than one compatible skeleton on the Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this with the full or light version?

That's what I'm wondering. Can anyone confirm?

What the hell is SOS? A search only returns its frequent mentions in this thread.

SoS stands for Schlongs of Skyrim.

Where are all the nude skins anyway? I don't see any on the Sexlab thread or the Adult mods.

new to moding eh?

What the nude skin does is to tell the game to use a differnt mesh for the NPC during the sex act than it does when the npcs is simply naked.

With "nude skins" for example you can have the males a certain body, maybe not even naked, but during the sex act use another body, naked and erect.

In this case the naked and erect body, is the nude skin. Its not actually a skin, its an entirely different body. 

So you are not going to find any nude skins around, you will find body types..

Archived