[Request] Red Sonja Armor

I don't know for sure if anyone yet has thought about this but I would dare you (dear modders) to build the skimpiest outfit with the highest armor rating ever created for the most iconic fantasy amazon haunting the dreams of nerds all over the world since 1973. I am speaking of Red Sonja's famous bikini chainmail and before you ask "what the hell is a Red Sonja?" I assure you it has nothing to do with a fancy cocktail from a tropical russian beach resort.

If someone take up the challenge he or she would have my eternal thanks...I mean it that way cause I am an artificial intelligence (actually I'm a disembodied brain in a goldfish bowl connected via bluetooth to the interwebs but I don't wanna change the subject here). So where was I again? Ah yes, worthy armor for a hawt redhead with a sword that castrated more men then Lorena Bobbitt.

Since the task is up I may add more spice to it -> a CBBE / ADEC / SevenBase version is most adorable especially with BBP/TBBP support ;)

(pics related)

post-36247-0-15778800-1372600304_thumb.jpg

post-36247-0-70921900-1372600373_thumb.jpg

post-36247-0-83425700-1372600384_thumb.jpg

post-36247-0-31214200-1372600424_thumb.jpg

Yeah! You're already working on this? If your answer is "Yessir!" then keep me stalking about this. Input appreciated ;)

no not working on it, i had that already somewhere, but its UNP and i don't do other body types

and its a sloppy 1 to, just made it as a try out

loaded the nif into 3dmax for a better view she looks like this

attachicon.gifClip0001.jpg

Hey at least you tried it. I have been looking around for days only to find out there wasn't even an attempt to work on this particular outfit. I asked for a ray of light and you send me one...my manly hairy chest hugs you with joy ;)

post-36247-0-87479900-1372656566_thumb.jpg

i have been waiting for someone to make one since oblivion

i can try converting it to sevenbase i have been looking for something not to complicated to convert

Hey thx for the response. I appreciate your idea since imo Red Sonja is one hell of curvaceous yet athletic woman. I haven't tried SevenBase yet but if you would work with this and get some output you need to test on I will not waste time to switch. If you find the spare time and enthusiasm to do so you will have 99 free hookers for you waiting in heaven - - promise! I have connections up there (or was it 99 milfs?).

post-36247-0-37824100-1372656812_thumb.jpg

Would love to see this in UNPB BBP/BBPx.

You know what? You are totally right, seeing more and more body mods (for females at last) being released, there should be the hopes and oppurtunity to get an outfit for all of them even if it means more sweat, blood and energy drinks spilled. This sounds rather selfish since I don't do the work at all and even avoid Lady Body and UNP for specific resaons but tolerance should come in many ways ;). I somewhere saw a thread about some kind of mod wich switches armor/clothes meshes depending on body mod used. If that is possible and in WIP already then i will probably spoil my pants in joy.

post-36247-0-29352300-1372678574_thumb.jpg

i have been waiting for someone to make one since oblivion

i can try converting it to sevenbase i have been looking for something not to complicated to convert

Hey thx for the response. I appreciate your idea since imo Red Sonja is one hell of curvaceous yet athletic woman. I haven't tried SevenBase yet but if you would work with this and get some output you need to test on I will not waste time to switch. If you find the spare time and enthusiasm to do so you will have 99 free hookers for you waiting in heaven - - promise! I have connections up there (or was it 99 milfs?).

Here should totally be a shout that does that in the picture!

I've been waiting for a true Red Sonja Armor (CBBE textures a must) for quite some time now.

after some researching i found the original mod and this from the mod author

"License Agreement:Prohibited the publication of this plugin (translation modifications, adaptations to other bodies) on other sites without permission of the author. Also banned the use of the individual elements, fragments, textures, scripts of this mod."

its one of the mods in the Krista mods thread

so to avoid any conflict i wont be posting any pics or the mod itself until i get permission

it matters not until i get permission from the original mod author (i don't even know how hes blog is in Russian)

i know it was not made by krista i meant that i found the "license agreement" in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9234-krista-mods/?hl=krista

i understand why people don't want someone to mess with their work but if someone took their time to convert something i made to a different body i would take that as a compliment

sorry if i make no sense have not gotten any sleep yet

thats good to know i just hope i dont have to pay lol

so in that case i will show no fear and persevere

i should be done with the bracers and boots in a day or so

i just wish i had the skill to make an original red sonya type mod

i also wish i had access to the original metal texture the septim look is just plain weird

it matters not until i get permission from the original mod author (i don't even know how hes blog is in Russian)

i know it was not made by krista i meant that i found the "license agreement" in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9234-krista-mods/?hl=krista

i understand why people don't want someone to mess with their work but if someone took their time to convert something i made to a different body i would take that as a compliment

sorry if i make no sense have not gotten any sleep yet

if you want permission you have to ask him

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/power-barbarian-v4-a4-g4-elite-f4/90863

he is the real maker/owner of the textures/models, you don't need permission from alexsander nor krista they all use (stolen)work from others

That wasn't very wise to show me this link lol.....NOW I WANT THAT TOO!!! Seriously guys, I love and appreciate your interest and energy on this topic and would provide even cheerleaders to...y'know to cheer things up here. Actually i just wanted to thank you in advance for all the hard work you put into this even if this thread just even started lol....willy-nilly I will try to provide any help I can offer. I have a huge payload of textures myself and will slosh through them to see if I can drop sumthing useful too.

just so you guys know i am really just an amateur at this stuff so don't get your hopes too high for super awesome quality stuff i am probably not even half as good as some of the guys and gals on here

and here is a little update

post-11444-0-03894000-1372765149_thumb.jpg

i had to shorten the front flap cause i hated how it clipped through the legs

post-11444-0-81402900-1372765161_thumb.jpg

tell me what you think about the texture i Frankensteined some stuff together

just so you guys know i am really just an amateur at this stuff so don't get your hopes too high for super awesome quality stuff i am probably not even half as good as some of the guys and gals on here

and here is a little update

attachicon.gif2013-07-02_00007.jpg

i had to shorten the front flap cause i hated how it clipped through the legs

attachicon.gif2013-07-02_00008.jpg

tell me what you think about the texture i Frankensteined some stuff together

I don't wanna sound like a bumlicker here but you are doing great so far. The overall look comes pretty close to what I had in mind already. One thing though - the armor-"pellets" would blend in better when you add some more shine to the metal....like in polished silver coins if that possible, but I guess it can be obtained by uv-mapping.

I add the only shiny silver texture I have in my stash.

post-36247-0-69840900-1372766188_thumb.jpg

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37867//?

Uploaded today. I wonder if the timing was a coincidence

Uhmm...well...Golden pellets aside - It looks more like a retextured bikini to me. Missing loincloth, pauldrons, gloves and boots but it is a fair attempt. I see there has been Sovngardes Steel Armor abused for gauntlets in the third pic. I guess that's how it would look like if I would start a desperate attempt to create this armor but I hope it is the influence of requests like mine wich started it ;) Thanks for the info - feel be hugged by Sonja

post-36247-0-93275400-1372773596_thumb.jpg

While swimming through gigabytes of textures and images I have collected over the last decade or so, I found a render image of Red Sonja wich covers perfectly her impervious armor...

looks a bit like this

attachicon.gifsample1.jpg

Hehe, I just noticed that the boots in the render image look very close to the vanilla cultist boots from the Dragonborn DLC and her pauldrons are quite familiar too...just can't point my finger to a reference by now...damn Alzheimer

While swimming through gigabytes of textures and images I have collected over the last decade or so, I found a render image of Red Sonja wich covers perfectly her impervious armor...

wow that looks like the sevenbase bombshell body my character is using

the clothing pieces im using for my test screenshots are the top and belt from the stuff im converting and the rest are from the sevenbase version of brokefoots unp mashups i am sure i can throw together some shoulders

Archived