SexLab Framework Development

I confirm. With development branch I have that my PC is continuously moving during act. With the released alpha and 1.59c this does not happen.

Bye, JD

that happens normaly with me if u hit sheath or draw weapons rght when act starts or very seldom when in progress.

@ashal i think most of the install issues are that the 1.60 uses kinda custom parpyus util files but people install papyusutil v28 over them causing expressions and animations to not be present.

only issues ive had with 1.6 is every so often it throws a error in the log about the cumshaders. and sometimes a log entry about sexlab failing to load a script but didtn notice any ingame effects.

only real thing  see needs fix before go to beta is swap schlong down and up in the animation panel as they are backwards.

I confirm. With development branch I have that my PC is continuously moving during act. With the released alpha and 1.59c this does not happen.

Bye, JD

that happens normaly with me if u hit sheath or draw weapons rght when act starts or very seldom when in progress.

@ashal i think most of the install issues are that the 1.60 uses kinda custom parpyus util files but people install papyusutil v28 over them causing expressions and animations to not be present.

only issues ive had with 1.6 is every so often it throws a error in the log about the cumshaders. and sometimes a log entry about sexlab failing to load a script but didtn notice any ingame effects.

only real thing  see needs fix before go to beta is swap schlong down and up in the animation panel as they are backwards.

The tremors to PC happen even if nothing is done before or during the act. Furthermore I repeat that with 1.59c and 1.60 beta 3 this does not happen. Confirm also that it is impossible to clean/rebuild sexlab without having CTD. Papyrus is not overwritten (the one provided with SLF development branch). both tried on an old save and on a new one. Same problems on both.

Cheers,

JD

Bye, JD

The tremors to PC happen even if nothing is done before or during the act. Furthermore I repeat that with 1.59c and 1.60 beta 3 this does not happen. Confirm also that it is impossible to clean/rebuild sexlab without having CTD. Papyrus is not overwritten (the one provided with SLF development branch). both tried on an old save and on a new one. Same problems on both.

Cheers,

JD

i dont have a ctd. what does your log say? does it happen teh moment u hit the rebuild or is it whenit ends? remember u can hit the console key when u hit say rebuild animations and it show every animation being rebuilt.

Bye, JD

Cheers,

JD

i dont have a ctd. what does your log say? does it happen teh moment u hit the rebuild or is it whenit ends? remember u can hit the console key when u hit say rebuild animations and it show every animation being rebuilt.

It crashes after having rebuilt or during animation rebuilding process. the last rows in the papyrus.log are the following:

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[76] zjEroMassage - 3jiou Ero Massage

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[77] zjBreastFeeding - 3jiou Breast Feeding

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:52PM] SEXLAB - Animations[78] zjBreastFeedingVar - 3jiou Breast Feeding Variant

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[79] LeitoKissing - Leito Kissing

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:53PM] SEXLAB - Animations[80] LeitoSpoon - Leito Spooning

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:54PM] SEXLAB - Animations[81] SexLabTribadism - Tribadism

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:54PM] SEXLAB - Animations[82] ArrokLesbian - Arrok Lesbian

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:54PM] SEXLAB - Animations[83] ZynLesbian - Zyn Lesbian

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:55PM] SEXLAB - Animations[84] ZynLicking - Zyn Licking

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:55PM] SEXLAB - Animations[85] BleaghFootJob - Bleagh FootJob

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[86] LeitoFeet - Leito Footjob 1

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[87] LeitoFeet2 - Leito Footjob 2

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[88] LeitoFeet3 - Leito Footjob 3

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:56PM] SEXLAB - Animations[89] MitosFootjob - Mitos Footjob

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:57PM] SEXLAB - Animations[90] MitosTease - Mitos Teasing

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:57PM] SEXLAB - Animations[91] MitosLapLove - Mitos Lap

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:58PM] SEXLAB - Animations[92] MitosReachAround - Mitos Reach Around

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:58PM] SEXLAB - Animations[93] fdFisting - 4uDIK Fisting

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:58PM] SEXLAB - Animations[94] APFisting - AP Fisting

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:59PM] SEXLAB - Animations[95] BleaghFemaleSolo - Bleagh Female Masturbation

[05/21/2015 - 01:54:59PM] SEXLAB - Animations[96] LeitoFemaleSolo - Leito Female Masturbation

I've tried also enabling only SexLab and requirements and it has the same behavior...

Bye,

JD

normaly a ctd without any type of errors points to mod onflicts and over loade payprus log. that would explain why it crash when u rebuild. try to disalbe all mods but what u need for sxlab and see if it still crash when u rebuid.

I think I mentioned this somewhere before, probably in a thread related to submit or defeat, but the only thing that's frustrated me a bit with Sexlab and the mods that it supports are that the options to have female aggressors use cowgirl or lesbian animations never happen (at least for me), and they always go for pegging animations.

Dunno if that's best fixed vai Sexlab development itself, the other mods or (most likely) a coordinated effort.

beyond that, keep up the good work, team.  It's an impressive mod.

I'm aware there is still some install issues with the alpha, it's my primary focus before releasing the 1.60 beta.

Finishing the alpha before putting out a beta?

You'd never get a job at Bethesda with that kind of attitude. ;)

ROFL. ain't that the truth.  ESO beta drive me nuts.  Same broken quests every new beta session.  What was the point of shutting down the beta session to do repairs when you don't?   O_O

normaly a ctd without any type of errors points to mod onflicts and over loade payprus log. that would explain why it crash when u rebuild. try to disalbe all mods but what u need for sxlab and see if it still crash when u rebuid.

The lastest alpha crashes with "only" SexLab active on a clean skyrim install (i.e without any other mods such as SOS, that can overwrite the SexLab papyrus code) Ashal points out,

I'm aware there is still some install issues with the alpha

It ctd everytime during install and I have reverted to using the stable 1.59c, until Ashal has enough time to tackle it. The tremors that jerrydrake and I both appear to be experiencing, occur with only the new animations. Those inherited from 1.59c work fine without tremors.

I can confirm significant stability issues with the newest SL alpha. It CTDs randomly during initialization and sometimes on save. I am using the newest PapyrusUtil beta.

install version 1.59C then use the 1.60 alpha 3 patch right on top. the latest papyrusutil beta feels pretty unstable so dont install that.

It caused me to crash over and over again as well. So i used the version from that came with 1.59c-160 alpha 3 and i get no more crashes.

Dont know if that has consequences but  everything seems to work.

I can confirm significant stability issues with the newest SL alpha. It CTDs randomly during initialization and sometimes on save. I am using the newest PapyrusUtil beta.

install version 1.59C then use the 1.60 alpha 3 patch right on top. the latest papyrusutil beta feels pretty unstable so dont install that.

It caused me to crash over and over again as well. So i used the version from that came with 1.59c and i get no more crashes.

The broken PapyusUtil was beta 3. Beta 4 was supposed to have fixed the issue. Seems there is more to it, then.

The lastest alpha crashes with "only" SexLab active on a clean skyrim install (i.e without any other mods such as SOS, that can overwrite the SexLab papyrus code) Ashal points out,

I'm aware there is still some install issues with the alpha

It ctd everytime during install and I have reverted to using the stable 1.59c, until Ashal has enough time to tackle it. The tremors that jerrydrake and I both appear to be experiencing, occur with only the new animations. Those inherited from 1.59c work fine without tremors.

I confirm. Tremors only for new animations. Tested on new game with only SL installed (with its pre-requesites, of course). Game local cache files checked and Update, Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Heartfires cleaned with TESVEdit v3.1.0.

Bye,

JD

It caused me to crash over and over again as well. So i used the version from that came with 1.59c and i get no more crashes.

The broken PapyusUtil was beta 3. Beta 4 was supposed to have fixed the issue. Seems there is more to it, then.

I've experienced that too with SexLab 1.60 a3 + PapyrusUtil beta 4. Crash during animation registering or on save (tested on a new fresh game).

When trying to compile the SexLab script files, the compiler hangs for several minutes, and then I get the following error repeated countless times:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslAnimationDefaults.psc(232,6): AddTag is not a function or does not exist
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(146,6): Unknown user flag hidden
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(678,7): Unknown user flag hidden
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(679,7): Unknown user flag hidden
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(693,5): Unknown user flag hidden
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\sslBaseAnimation.psc(698,5): Unknown user flag hidden

What am I doing wrong here? I have not modified any of the SexLab files.

Edit: Unrelated to SexLab, my TESV flags file was missing for whatever reason. Fixed.

Hurray ! SKSE 1.7.3 beta is out !

Hurray!!!

and with official 1.7.2 version!

anyway Sexlab 1.60 will coming soon???

As ashal said before, the release of the next version of sexlab is not affected an skse update. he is busy with life stuff and needs to take care of it before finishing 1.6.

Question for the man in charge: Say I wanted to make assets that replace the post-sex cum effect textures. But instead of textures, they would be volumetric polygonal models that basically take up an armor slot (which would also require the use of bodyslide, also not sure which slot). Each asset would be a combination of cum on breasts, ass, pussy, mouth/face, hands(?), and feet(?). So there would be a standalone "equippable" model for:

Cum on Breasts

Cum on Breasts + Ass

Cum on Breasts + Mouth

Cum on Breasts + Pussy

Cum on Breasts + Pussy + Ass + Mouth

Et al..

Would you be able to implement this into the framework if I created and gave you such resources? Or would this be better suited as a separate plugin for the framework somehow?

Question for the man in charge: Say I wanted to make assets that replace the post-sex cum effect textures. But instead of textures, they would be volumetric polygonal models that basically take up an armor slot (which would also require the use of bodyslide, also not sure which slot). Each asset would be a combination of cum on breasts, ass, pussy, mouth/face, hands(?), and feet(?). So there would be a standalone "equippable" model for:

Cum on Breasts

Cum on Breasts + Ass

Cum on Breasts + Mouth

Cum on Breasts + Pussy

Et al..

Would you be able to implement this into the framework if I created and gave you such resources? Or would this be better suited as a separate plugin for the framework somehow?

Sounds intriguing... Can I ask, why models instead of textures? Seems like taking up an armor slot would make the mod incompatible with many other mods, where replacing textures would not.

I'd actually recommend making a separate mod that uses Slavetats, and making it place the specified texture(s) depending on what sex animations are played.

But if you want to use models instead, is it something like a "cum armor" mod you're looking for?

Cum on Breasts

Cum on Breasts + Ass

Cum on Breasts + Mouth

Cum on Breasts + Pussy

Et al..

Sounds intriguing... Can I ask, why models instead of textures? Seems like taking up an armor slot would make the mod incompatible with many other mods, where replacing textures would not.

I'd actually recommend making a separate mod that uses Slavetats, and making it place the specified texture(s) depending on what sex animations are played.

But if you want to use models instead, is it something like a "cum armor" mod you're looking for?

Not necessarily looking for "armor", I was just recently inspired by azmodan's Sextreme Loading Screens and suddenly had the desire to have volumetric cum effects (I still have a cum effect texture replacer installed). I want to get my 3D Studio Max chops back so I wanted to make the resources myself instead of blurting out a [REQ] and hoping someone else would do it :P

Didn't realize armor slots were that rare, I kinda hoped there were a few slot numbers left that wouldn't cause compatability issues.

Cum on Breasts

Cum on Breasts + Ass

Cum on Breasts + Mouth

Cum on Breasts + Pussy

Et al..

If you sent me the assets I'd play around with it to get an idea of what implementing it would be like, then decide if I want to include it in the framework or not.

If I do decide to include it in the framework, it'd likely be an optional setting, where the user could switch between the current shadereffect or volumetric implementations. My main concern with the volumetric version if implemented, would be that it'd likely have to take up an armor slot cause some, relatively minor, annoyances. 

If I decide not to, It'd be possible to implement in current SexLab as a separate plugin, but not very cleanly, so I'd at the very least have an idea of what kind of new API functions or hooks to add into future versions to accommodate it as a plugin.

and with official 1.7.2 version!

Good, now everyone whining about mods requiring 1.7.2 even though it was "beta" can shut the hell up about it and download it (even though the "beta" was EXACTLY the same as the "official")... :P

Of course, 1-2 months from now when mods will be requiring the 1.7.3 beta, the same "beta" whiners will show up again... :angry:

And as someone else noted, Ashal made it quite clear previously that release of 1.6 is not incumbent upon release of the new SKSE...  (it is "beta" after all ;) )