SexLab Framework Development

I agree with you, but SkyUI along with things like Falskaar, Dwemertech, Deadly Dragons and such aret things I wouldn't have minded paying for if they had been DLCs. Shit that's on the Workshop now is nothing but Horse Armors. However regardless I'm not buying a version update of a mod I've already used for so long, even if I would have paid for the mod had it been a new one.

Hey guyz

For some reason, my characters mouth wont close or revert back to normal after finishing sex. The expression somehow just wont change back. Only reloading the game solves this.

Is this a bug or can I disable/adjust it somewhere. I have tried in the expression editor, I also have reseted my Non SL animation and ZAZ, but finishing sex always lets the expressions persist..

I am using 1.6 ALpha 3, ZAZ and NSAP

I appreciate help.

Thx

Hey guyz

For some reason, my characters mouth wont close or revert back to normal after finishing sex. The expression somehow just wont change back. Only reloading the game solves this.

Is this a bug or can I disable/adjust it somewhere. I have tried in the expression editor, I also have reseted my Non SL animation and ZAZ, but finishing sex always lets the expressions persist..

I am using 1.6 ALpha 3, ZAZ and NSAP

I appreciate help.

Thx

BTW

1.59c does not show this issue. It seems Alpha 3 specific.

SkyUI hasn't updated in years because it's been done and bug free for such a long time. Anything 5.0 'adds' will be unnecessary. No reason for any mod to use any 5.0 features and no reason for anyone to buy it. The whole modding community will just stick with the free 4.2

People need to get over this idea they have to have the latest version of everything. Sometimes it's best to just not upgrade.

SkyUI hasn't updated in years because it's been done and bug free for such a long time. Anything 5.0 'adds' will be unnecessary. No reason for any mod to use any 5.0 features and no reason for anyone to buy it. The whole modding community will just stick with the free 4.2

People need to get over this idea they have to have the latest version of everything. Sometimes it's best to just not upgrade.

SKYUI was last updated last June, not YEARS ago so please don't exaggerate. As all the people attesting to the "I can't find the MCM Menu for mod X" will attest it is also not "bug free".

There were additional menus that the SKYUI team never touched namely "crafting" that they have promised will be a part of the new version of the mod.

Yes, it sucks that they want money now for it but it's also true that it's one of the mods I would actually consider worth paying for.

That new version isn't going to be available until the next release of the SKSE extensions are released though so it's also a question of how long they can wait.

I don't believe they've done anything with the MCM part of the mod so all mods using MCM should still work with the older free version or the new paid version.

I think I'll let things settle out for a while before I decide that the pay wall was a good idea or a bad joke.

SKYUI was last updated last June, not YEARS ago so please don't exaggerate. As all the people attesting to the "I can't find the MCM Menu for mod X" will attest it is also not "bug free".

There were additional menus that the SKYUI team never touched namely "crafting" that they have promised will be a part of the new version of the mod.

Yes, it sucks that they want money now for it but it's also true that it's one of the mods I would actually consider worth paying for.

That new version isn't going to be available until the next release of the SKSE extensions are released though so it's also a question of how long they can wait.

I don't believe they've done anything with the MCM part of the mod so all mods using MCM should still work with the older free version or the new paid version.

I think I'll let things settle out for a while before I decide that the pay wall was a good idea or a bad joke.

Mardoxx has noted several times in the SkyUI thread on Nexus that the MCM part of SkyUI will continue to be updated on the Nexus with the same changes as the SkyUI paywall version (5.0+), only the in-game menu functionality (inventory, magic, etc) will be behind the paywall.  Not sure how that well that will work but if it is done that way, then other mods using MCM should not suffer.  We shall see...

Hey ashal, have you gotten any more work done on the next build? thanks for this mod btw, without it nearly 1/3 of the mods I currently use would not exist. ^.=.^

Oh god. 

What is Life?

What is modding? Am I human, or am I dancer?

Saying my life has been hectic in regards to the site as of late, is putting it incredibly poorly.

But in an attempt to not seem absent from LoversLab, which god/sagan willing I will never be. I will provide the following:

• Paywalled only mods is stupid. This has been discussed among the LoversLab moderator staff, and we all agreed that linking to paid mods is equivalent to marketing or pirating spam, and that donations and/or better modder percentage is the way to go moving forwards.
  • Added a method to view an animations tags by hovering over it for the help text.
  • COMPLETELY reworked the install process in further effort to prevent CTD during install., and 100% prevent redundant installs.
  • Contemplated stuff.

Hey ashal, have you gotten any more work done on the next build? thanks for this mod btw, without it nearly 1/3 of the mods I currently use would not exist. ^.=.^

Oh god. 

What is Life?

Saying my life has been hectic in regards to the site as of late, is putting it incredibly poorly.

But in an attempt to not seem absent from LoversLab, which god/sagan willing I will never be. I will provide the following:

• Paywalled only mods is stupid. This has been discussed among the LoversLab moderator staff, and we all agreed that linking to paid mods is equivalent to marketing or pirating spam, and that donations and/or better modder percentage is the way to go moving forwards.
  • Added a method to view an animations tags by hovering over it for the help text.
  • COMPLETELY reworked the install process in further effort to prevent CTD during install., and 100% prevent redundant installs.
  • Contemplated stuff.

thank you for your reply, I look forward to the next update! and I agree, life can be one nutkick after another. the last 2 years of mine has been more chaotic than I like beginning with my dad almost dying, and almost dying again 3 times since. so as you can probably guess, I will not be hounding for the next update. take care of yourself first, and your mod when you can.

Oh god. 

What is Life?

• Contemplated stuff.

Great news you are alive :P

I made a little question some time ago but probably nobody even read it so im asking it agian:

Can you make an function comment/command to force a stripping animation before a sex act.

Right now in my mod it won't make sense if you go straight to the act.

like bool forcedstripping = true/false

Even when they have the option in MCM to use the animiation is unchecked.

NewS!!!

Skyui 5.0 Alpha is come out!

author said : i will release official 5.0 version when skse update!

so.. sexlab 1.6 official version will coming soon?

That I only will believe when I find a post by schlangster himself. Link?

NewS!!!

Skyui 5.0 Alpha is come out!

author said : i will release official 5.0 version when skse update!

so.. sexlab 1.6 official version will coming soon?

SkyUI 5.0 has not been released either as Alpha or any other official version.  Note from Mardoxx today on the SkyUI Nexus page for someone having issues with the "SkyUI 5.0":

There is no official version of 5.0 yet so that is your problem there. Delete it and wait for the release here or on SW.

And since they have said no release of 5.0 until SKSE is updated

The work is done anyway and I'm not a sore loser, so I'll release 5.0 eventually after SKSE has been updated.

, and SKSE has NOT been updated (beta 1.7.2 is still the current), I would be very skeptical of anything claiming to be "SkyUI 5.0".

Stop using the leaked alpha of SkyUI ffs, it doesn't work properly and half of you muppets just end up coming back here complaining and asking for help with it anyway.

smfh

about ctds..

i uncheck map menu and categories options in advanced option section.

it works fine to me.

no ctd at map opening.

i notice smithing, alchemy... etc UI's changed.

so sexlab 1.6 will coming soon??????????????????????????????????????

SexLab 1.6 has literally zero to do with the release of SkyUI 5.0, or even really non-alpha SKSE 1.7.x, SexLab 1.50 itself was released with the last SKSE alpha as a requirement rather than waiting for the official SKSE update. The official release of SKSE updates are a factor, but they are by no means THE factor.

The next version of SexLab will be released when I feel like it's ready and deserving of it's next major version release. 

Soon-ish is the best I can say. The general features I want for 1.60 are done, but it's still lacking a lot of major cleanup and polish. Which I simply don't have the time for at the moment as I'm in the midst of dealing with real life issues, both personal and professional, both of which should take a healthy priority.

Ashal was wondering if there is currently list of incompatible mods for newest sexlab 1.6 ?? i started to trouble shoot my list again today and found this mod :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40905-sexlab-skyrim-cum-on-clothes-layered-bukkake-scoclb-updated-31-01-2015-v22/

Is preventing sexlab 1.6 to normally startup when new game or updating sexlab from older version to newer version. There maybe more but i have not have time to fully trouble shoot other mods.

Well  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41567-sexlab-solutions-315-07-apr-2015/

Shows me this warning message box:

Sexlab Solutions Warning Code 1000: Failed to generate context-specific animation list. Using full animation list.

EDIT: Interesting enough i disabled the mod D_ManXX2 said and the problem went away.

On another note it seems the "strip item editor" in the MCM menu stops the stripping of equipment(not just the ones you put on "NEVER REMOVE", it stops all of your and the NPC) so basically you have sex but both the NPC and the Player keep their equipment on.

After disabling that option the stripping works as it should

I have been experiencing issues with Sexlab 1.60 Alpha

I HAVE:

- Mod Organizer (no loose scripts)

- No sexlab dependent mods (For Testing)

- Ran Fnis (Not sure if you changed the version it still says sexlab 1.59c in fnis)

- GTX780ti and a i5 3770k

Problems:

- CTD shortly after starting game (Using Alternate start haven't tried it without.)

- After I enable "sex with creatures" it loads it up says it successfully installed but if I save anytime after it CTD's

Recommendations:

- I saw that you have a ragdoll animation after sex end maybe you can expand to other options/animations.

- For futa characters a way to be able for it to dynamically detect so that it plays male animations when you're the aggressor.

I posted my log from the CTD's on load.

Papyrus.0.log

Had the same issues with an older system but an otherwise stable game, crashes in LAL cell was 50/50, crashes when trying to load the alpha into an existing advanced save with mutliple sexlab mods was near guarantee.

Had the same issues with an older system but an otherwise stable game, crashes in LAL cell was 50/50, crashes when trying to load the alpha into an existing advanced save with mutliple sexlab mods was near guarantee.

I honestly have trouble believing people saying its stable with these issues at least its not just me.