SexLab Framework Development

Visual Animations Bug:

Looks like the crushed hands fix didn't make it in for the current Alpha?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37848-squishedcrachedshortfat-fingers-solved/

Had a fresh install of the 1.60Alpha 3 on a new game, ran a AP animation and the crushed hands were there again.

Wasn't sure if the fix had gotten into the new Framework or not.  Didn't look like it after I ran a couple AP/Arrok animations and the alpha ZIP only has the SexLabCreature folder under meshes.

So far no other real noticeable issues.

Crushed fingers fix has been included, at least for all the animations the person who discovered/fixed it has provided in their thread - I'm pretty sure these have been included for a good long while, since 1.58 or somesuch, - if not, they are 100% included in the current alpha releases.

Any animations not provided by the original fix archive, are subject to the crushed fingers bug, I have not, and will not, go through every single animation and personally apply the fix for crushed fingers. This is the responsibility of the animator, if anybody, as  I have absolutely no control over how animators export their animations.

If somebody else wants to apply the crushed finger fix to every single animation and provide me the archive, have at it. I have neither the time nor desire to do so myself. I can confirm however, that Arrok's newer animations are all void of the crushed fingers bug, an issue I discussed with him directly and verified the absence of in his newest animation exports once he changed skeletons.

Visual Animations Bug:

Looks like the crushed hands fix didn't make it in for the current Alpha?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37848-squishedcrachedshortfat-fingers-solved/

Had a fresh install of the 1.60Alpha 3 on a new game, ran a AP animation and the crushed hands were there again.

Wasn't sure if the fix had gotten into the new Framework or not.  Didn't look like it after I ran a couple AP/Arrok animations and the alpha ZIP only has the SexLabCreature folder under meshes.

So far no other real noticeable issues.

Crushed fingers fix has been included, at least for all the animations the person who discovered/fixed it has provided in their thread - I'm pretty sure these have been included for a good long while, since 1.58 or somesuch, - if not, they are 100% included in the current alpha releases.

Any animations not provided by the original fix archive, are subject to the crushed fingers bug, I have not, and will not, go through every single animation and personally apply the fix for crushed fingers. This is the responsibility of the animator, if anybody, as  I have absolutely no control over how animators export their animations.

If somebody else wants to apply the crushed finger fix to every single animation and provide me the archive, have at it. I have neither the time nor desire to do so myself. I can confirm however, that Arrok's newer animations are all void of the crushed fingers bug, an issue I discussed with him directly and verified the absence of in his newest animation exports once he changed skeletons.

Wasn't asking particularly for you to 'fix' the animations.  Was just wondering if the 'animations fingers fix.zip' files from the linked thread had already been included.

Sounds like you had Arrok covered, but for AP if I crack open the archive for 1.59c and go to Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\downloads\SexLabFramework.v159c\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab

and compare the AP files against the AP files from the animations fingers fix.zip they're FAR smaller in the animations fingers fix.zip.

Ex.

animations fingers fix.zip

AP_Anal_A1_S1.hkx  =  12kb

AP_Blowjob_A1_S1.hkx  = 14kb

SexLabFramework.v159c

AP_Anal_A1_S1.hkx  =  285kb

AP_Blowjob_A1_S1.hkx  =  327kb

Any chance to just include the AP files from animations fingers fix.zip in the last 1.60 release?

I just merge the animations fingers fix.zip in with the latest 1.60 and the crushed hands are gone.  Don't see any other issues.

Can you include in the new voices/SFX that the modders made? Last time I checked it was a headache to add new voices, you would need another mod (Extra Voices) and rename the voices to match. Can you add it already on the framework?

Also the Vaniila Voices Mod (that add the tweaked vanilla voice for sex scenes) would be better to be integrated with the Framework because the only way to make it work, is manualy telling the framework which voice to use corresponding to each NPC, if it is incorporated to the framework (of course as an option that you can untoggle, or change manualy) it could ask the game what voice the person have and asign a correspondent voice automatically. This I think it need to be done on the framework, because the way the framework handle voices.

Can you include in the new voices/SFX that the modders made? Last time I checked it was a headache to add new voices, you would need another mod (Extra Voices) and rename the voices to match. Can you add it already on the framework?

Also the Vaniila Voices Mod (that add the tweaked vanilla voice for sex scenes) would be better to be integrated with the Framework because the only way to make it work, is manualy telling the framework which voice to use corresponding to each NPC, if it is incorporated to the framework (of course as an option that you can untoggle, or change manualy) it could ask the game what voice the person have and asign a correspondent voice automatically. This I think it need to be done on the framework, because the way the framework handle voices.

That sounds like a glorious idea, 1 vote by me for that!

The SerialStrip mod would be a nice addition. Hope Ashal and the APPS team would try to incorporate the mod on the next release. The strip animation is quite boring.

+ Leito's animations would be excellent.

Also options to fade in/out of black on animation start/end as well as an option to add fading transitions between certain stages.

And a +1 to this. It should be fairly easy to match vanilla voices to vanilla NPCs. It would also be great if the different versions (normal, euphoric, rape) could play based on consensual non-consensual.

New voices and sfx are unlikely, they few that are there already account for more than half of the download size, and the download is approaching the 100mb limit already.  The mod API exists for other mods to add new voices to the default selection pool already, they just have to make use of it.

--

SerialStrip integration I'll look into, but is laregly dependent on how accommodating their current API is for it. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, and likely won't for a little while longer.

New voices and sfx are unlikely, they few that are there already account for more than half of the download size, and the download is approaching the 100mb limit already.  The mod API exists for other mods to add new voices to the default selection pool already, they just have to make use of it.

--

SerialStrip integration I'll look into, but is laregly dependent on how accommodating their current API is for it. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, and likely won't for a little while longer.

If new voices are unlikely, then why not CHANGE the voices? Replace the actual voices with the ones from Vanilla Voices (if the author allows it), and maybe build in a little scan, so that the NPCs get the matching sex voice to their normal one.

I would appreciate that very much, especially when I hear how Ysolda moans like she's at least 50 at the first time I meet her ...

You then just could add the old voice files as an optional addon, if someone wants them back.

Hey Ashal i have a question i used sexlab a long time now i installd it new because i reinstalled skyrim but now i have a problem i use only sexlab159c i tried alpha 3 but they dont have sex only get naked 

but now they dint go naked so it doesnt work i didnt understand this because i used this mod long enough on loot and wyre bash looks all fine i dont know what to do..

--

If new voices are unlikely, then why not CHANGE the voices? Replace the actual voices with the ones from Vanilla Voices (if the author allows it), and maybe build in a little scan, so that the NPCs get the matching sex voice to their normal one.

I would appreciate that very much, especially when I hear how Ysolda moans like she's at least 50 at the first time I meet her ...

You then just could add the old voice files as an optional addon, if someone wants them back.

I see no reason to change the current ones unless I find, or somebody makes, an incredibly good voice pack that I can't imagine playing the game without and whose style just really doesn't fit with the existing voices.

The current voices are fine, and vanilla voices also works fine, I use myself and it includes the voices in the voice selection pool same as the default sexlab voices. But more importantly, it also happens to use copied vanilla assets, which I simply will not include in any official SexLab download. 

If actors using mismatching voices at the start bugs you so much, I'd suggest creating, or asking the author of vanila voices, to add in the option to have it assign it's voices to a specific NPCs. The code to enable a mod to do this is simple:

Actor property YsoldaNPC auto
SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

function SetVoices()

; // SaveVoice() - Assign the actor "YsoldaNPC" a given voice
    ; // GetVoiceByName() - Get the VanillaVoice type from SexLabVanillaVoices that matches Ysolda.
    SexLab.SaveVoice(YsoldaNPC, SexLab.GetVoiceByName("FemaleYoungEager (Ysolda)"))

; // ...
    ; // Do the same for other NPCs here...
    ; // ...

endFunction

---

Is there any way to preserve rotation in animation settings as well?

No. I considered it for awhile, but doesn't seem worth it to me as rotation adjustments are the majority of the time highly situational and adding them now would require extensive rewriting of the adjustment profile system in order to maintain compatibility with people's current saved adjustment profiles.

The only place I've found them to be consistently necessary is bed animations where the actors heads are on the wrong end of the bed - but this is already fixed in 1.60 by other means - bed specific offsets for individual animation.

---

Hey Ashal i have a question i used sexlab a long time now i installd it new because i reinstalled skyrim but now i have a problem i use only sexlab159c i tried alpha 3 but they dont have sex only get naked 

but now they dint go naked so it doesnt work i didnt understand this because i used this mod long enough on loot and wyre bash looks all fine i dont know what to do..

Post a debug log of a quick play session with alpha 3, where you just load your game and attempt to initiate sex and the problem occurs, then just quit and post your resulting debug log.

I'm having problems making sex work with this version, 1.60 alpha 3, but just a quick question that'll probably answer it; does the PapyrusUtil program (I'm using the one uploaded here because Mod Organizer wants to put Schlongs of Skyrim after Framework and overwrite it) also get upgraded in this version, and if so will using PapyrusUtil 2.8 cause the Framework not to work?

I tried making sex work both with Amorous Adventures (unlocked 'lovers', I got the dialogues but sex never started after requesting sex) and Sexlab Submit.

I'm having problems making sex work with this version, 1.60 alpha 3, but just a quick question that'll probably answer it; does the PapyrusUtil program (I'm using the one uploaded here because Mod Organizer wants to put Schlongs of Skyrim after Framework and overwrite it) also get upgraded in this version, and if so will using PapyrusUtil 2.8 cause the Framework not to work?

I tried making sex work both with Amorous Adventures (unlocked 'lovers', I got the dialogues but sex never started after requesting sex) and Sexlab Submit.

The PapyrusUtil included with 1.60 alpha 3 is newer than PapyrusUtil 2.8.

If in doubt, use this version of PapyrusUtil: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23713-papyrusutil/?p=1117093

so far with the testing ive done

1. due to animation changes not all times u have sex will cum be displayed when finish. this is probaly more of a ending animation not realy haveing rigth code.

2. sometimes when animation first starts my pc will teleport half in the ground till animation starts.

thats only things ive found so far.

my only suggestion is a way to pause the animation then have a popup to allow us to fine tune the animations without haveing the whole ggame paused. that way we could easly make good alignment profiles. and also a key to bring up the sexlab stats so easier to change npc oreintaion.

so far with the testing ive done

1. due to animation changes not all times u have sex will cum be displayed when finish. this is probaly more of a ending animation not realy haveing rigth code.

2. sometimes when animation first starts my pc will teleport half in the ground till animation starts.

thats only things ive found so far.

my only suggestion is a way to pause the animation then have a popup to allow us to fine tune the animations without haveing the whole ggame paused. that way we could easly make good alignment profiles. and also a key to bring up the sexlab stats so easier to change npc oreintaion.

Turn off the "auto advance" option in the framework and you can align every single sex act and every stage taking as much time as you need and checking it from all angles using the spacebar and shift-spacebar to advance and regress through the stages and the "O" key to advance through the animations.

So far so good with 252 installed mods and 1.60

If your worried about compatibility go ahead and see if the mods in my order.  So far haven't found any issues with anything in the list:

2K Parallax Skyrim - Cities - by Pfuscher aka Zerwas1
2K Parallax Skyrim - Landscape - by Pfuscher aka Zerwas1
2K Parallax Skyrim - MISC - by Pfuscher aka Zerwas1
2K Parallax Skyrim - SIMM - by Pfuscher aka Zerwas1
3DNPC
4K Parallax Skyrim - Farmhouse - by Pfusher aka Zerwas1
4K Parallax Skyrim - Green Caves - by Pfuscher aka Zerwas1
4K Parallax Skyrim - Riverbededge - by Pfuscher aka Zerwas1
Adal Matar the Lost Stronghold - Fight Against the Thalmor I
Adorable Face
Albion Swords - The Baron
Albion Swords - The Chieftain
Albion Swords - The Cluny
Albion Swords - The Sherwood
Albion Swords - The Vassal
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors
aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures
aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC
aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items
aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons
aMidianBorn Tsun
aMidianBorn wolf armor and skyforge weapons
Ancient Nord Armor and Saviors Hide CBBEv3 Echo
ApachiiSkyHair
ApachiiSkyHair natural Retexture
ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul
ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul Brown forehead fix
Arissa - The Wandering Rogue
Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2
Auto Unequip Ammo
Auto Unequip Helmet
BestialityAnimationPack
Better Dynamic Snow
Better Makeup for SKSE
Better Stealth AI for Followers - No Torch while Sneaking
Bijin Warmaidens
Bijin Wives
Birds and Flocks Hearthfire Edition
BodySlide Outfits and Mods
Book Covers Skyrim
Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library
Brows
BVFE - Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes
BVFE - Serana and Family
Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
Capes with HDT physics
Cinematic Fire Effects 2 HD
CitrusHead - Standalone
Cloaks of Skyrim
Clothing and Clutter Fixes
College Days Perkus Maximus Compatibility Patch
College of Winterhold Entry Requirements
Color Mismatch Fix for Elven races
Color Mismatch Fix for Humans and Bretons
Convenient Horses
Creature Features 1 0 4
Creature Framework RC
Daedric Dawnbreaker
Dark Dungeons
Dawnguard Vampire Armors CBBEv3 Echo
Deadly Dragons
Default Outfits for Females Elder NPCs with Vanilla or UNP body
Defeat
Designs of the Nords
Devious Assets CBBE Bodyslide 2
Devious Devices Assets
Devious Devices Expansion - NoPatchusMax
Devious Devices for the Masses II
DeviousDevices - Integration
EBD - EveryBodys Different Redone
EBD - Example TexturePacks - CBBE MatureSkin
EDB - Example TexturePacks - Fairskin
EDB - Example TexturePacks - SG Textures
EDB - Example TexturePacks - True Daughters
Enhanced Blood Textures
Enhanced Lights and FX
Enhanced Night Skyrim
Eye Normal Map Fix
Eyebrow Specularity Fix
Fair Skin Complexion
Female Facial Animation
FNIS Creature Pack
FNIS Sexy Move
FNIS Spells V5 0 1
Follower Commentary Overhaul - FCO
Follower Trap Safety
Followers can Relax
Footprints
Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
Frostfall - Hypothermia Camping Survival
Fuz Ro Doh
GagSFX
Guard Dialogue Overhaul
Hanging Moss replacer into plant by Pfuscher aka Zerwas1
HDT BB's Hair Physics Project 1.21 (edit by Daie)
HDT BodySlide 1.5 - CT77HDT
HDT CBBE Picercing Sets
HDT DOAChristieHairHDT
HDT Equipment - Craftable Weapon Sling
HDT Female Hairstyles
HDT HHairstyles
HDT HighHeels System
HDT Hoop Earrings 14.28
HDT Merida Hair
HDT Minou Wigs Package
HDT Test Earrings HDT H
HDT XP32 Ponytail 14.28 version (edit 2 by Daie)
hdtPhysicsExtensions
HN66LongEyeLashes
Immersive Armors
Immersive HUD - iHUD
Immersive Idiots - Roderick Redbeard
Immersive Laundry
Immersive NPC in the dark
Immersive Patrols
Immersive Weapons
Improved NPC Clothing - High Res
Inconsequential NPCs
iNeed - Food Water and Sleep
JContainers
JK's Skyrim
Lanterns of Skyrim - All In One
Lovely Hairstyles
Memory Blocks Log
Merta Assassin Armor UNP - CBBE
Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul
More Nasty Critters
Morning Fogs
Move it Dammit for NPC Companions and Followers
No Snow Under The Roof
No Spinning Death Animation
Non-SexLab Animations
Nusbie
OCR - Omnisway Clothing Replacer - CBBE BodySlide BBP TBBP
OneTweak - SkyUI
papyrusutil
PC Exclusive Animation Path
Perfect Legionnaire - Imperial Armor Reforged 5-0
Perkus Maximus - Maximum Perk Overhaul
PerMa Compatibility and PaMa Patches
Player Headtracking
Pretty Female Idles
Pretty Sit Idle
Pumping Iron - Dynamic Muscle Growth
Pure Weather
RaceCompatibility with fixes
RaceMenu
Real Clouds
Real Rain
Real Roads for Skyrim
Real Shelter - Full Release
Real Shelter-Frostfall Tents WIP
Realistic Boat Bobbing
Realistic dragons 4K-8K
Realistic Ragdolls and Force
Realistic Transparent Glass Armors and Weapons v3 - VANILLA UNP CBBE female - vanilla male - now optional textures by Cabal120
Realistic Water Two
RealVision ENB
Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT
Run For Your Lives
Scarcity - Less Loot Mod
Scarlet Dawn Armor - CBBEv3 - UNP - 7B Cleavage BBP - CBPE - UNPB BBP
Seraphine Armor - CBBEv3 - UNP
SexLab - Amorous Adventures
SexLab - Vanilla Voices
SexLab Approach v3.7
SexLab Apropos Abuse Slavetats Textures
SexLab Apropos Beta
SexLab Aroused
SexLab Attraction
Sexlab College Days Winterhold
SexLab Dibella Sisterhood
SexLab Dibella Sisterhood Sisters
SexLab Further Lovers Comfort
SexLab LoversVictim v20140106
SexLab Nude Creatures
SexLab Romance V1-0-6
SexLab Sex Slaves MiasLair
SexLab Sex Slaves MiasLairHairPack
Sexlab SlaveTats
SexLab SlaveTats - NYINEGY-makeup
SexLab Slavetats - TSS5062-sperm
Sexlab SlaveTats-makeup
SexLab Solutions
SexLab Sperm_Texture Replacer 1a
SexLab Stats Manipulator
SexLabFramework
SG Female Eyebrows
Shooting Stars
ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
SKSE 1 07 Script
SKY CITY - Markarth Rising
SkyFalls + SkyMills
SkyFix - Unique Inn Signs HD
Skyrim - Enhanced Camera
Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
Skyrim enhanced Armors and clothes HPOLY with bodyslides support
Skyrim Flora Overhaul
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures
Skyrim High Definition LODs
Skyrim Immersive Creatures
SkyUI
Smoking Torches
Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower
SOS
SOS - GRworks HDT Willy Addon
Sotteta Huntress Armor - CBBE
SOUTH DRAGON BRIDGE - Fight Against the Thalmor IV
Splash of Rain
Stable uGridsToLoad
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
T3nd0s Skyrim Redone
Taverns
TDN Vampire Armor Retexture
Tembtra Thief Armor UNP - CBBE
The Aldmeri Domain - Fight Against the Thalmor III
The Cyrodiil Frontier - Fight Against the Thalmor II
The Eyes Of Beauty
TK Children
Trade and Barter
Trepleen HDT CBBE body + Vagina + Collision XML
Triss Armor Retextured CBBE HDT
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul
Unmanaged: Dawnguard
Unmanaged: Dragonborn
Unmanaged: HearthFires
Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
Unofficial High Resolution Patch
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin
Vilja in Skyrim
vwr Neck Seam Fix
Warburgs 3D Paper World Map
Watercolor for ENB and Realistic Water Two
Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
Wet and Cold
Wet and Cold - Ashes
Wet and Cold - Holidays
WetBumpsIII_GSP
When Vampires Attack
Winter Is Coming - Cloaks
You Hunger
ZazAnimationPack
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

This isn't how I have them ordered in MO's left pane, just sorted by name to make it alphabetical.

Yeah I'm also CTDing frequently when the game tries to count up all the animations. On a new game it works in the LAL cell half the time with nothing else going on, on an ongoing game it's a guaranteed crash, I was unable to update at all for my level 63 character, it crashes every time about ten seconds after loading the game with new Sexlab installed. Let me know if you need a Papyrus post but I think it's just my game that's overstressed at that point.

By the way, can the newest version of Papyrus util be used 1.59c or should I stick to the official non-beta one for that?

I was able to update the animations by leaving the menu open rather than exiting back into game.

However, I am encountering a much more annoying buzzkill of a bug - The characters seem to stick to the floor and exhibit normal character physics, making it impossible to align the animations.

Even with TCL on, inverse kinematics are still on, making vertical alignment possible.

Is there a way to fix this?

--

I see no reason to change the current ones unless I find, or somebody makes, an incredibly good voice pack that I can't imagine playing the game without and whose style just really doesn't fit with the existing voices.

The current voices are fine, and vanilla voices also works fine, I use myself and it includes the voices in the voice selection pool same as the default sexlab voices. But more importantly, it also happens to use copied vanilla assets, which I simply will not include in any official SexLab download. 

If actors using mismatching voices at the start bugs you so much, I'd suggest creating, or asking the author of vanila voices, to add in the option to have it assign it's voices to a specific NPCs. The code to enable a mod to do this is simple:

Actor property YsoldaNPC auto
SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

function SetVoices()

; // SaveVoice() - Assign the actor "YsoldaNPC" a given voice
    ; // GetVoiceByName() - Get the VanillaVoice type from SexLabVanillaVoices that matches Ysolda.
    SexLab.SaveVoice(YsoldaNPC, SexLab.GetVoiceByName("FemaleYoungEager (Ysolda)"))

; // ...
    ; // Do the same for other NPCs here...
    ; // ...

endFunction

---

Is there any way to preserve rotation in animation settings as well?

No. I considered it for awhile, but doesn't seem worth it to me as rotation adjustments are the majority of the time highly situational and adding them now would require extensive rewriting of the adjustment profile system in order to maintain compatibility with people's current saved adjustment profiles.

The only place I've found them to be consistently necessary is bed animations where the actors heads are on the wrong end of the bed - but this is already fixed in 1.60 by other means - bed specific offsets for individual animation.

---

Post a debug log of a quick play session with alpha 3, where you just load your game and attempt to initiate sex and the problem occurs, then just quit and post your resulting debug log.

Unfortunately bed-specific offsets does address the issue that some animations are oriented sideways on the bed. Hence the reason it would be nice to have rotation stored as well, perhaps only for beds.

1.60 v3 Test report!

animations fingers fix.zip http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37848-squishedcrachedshortfat-fingers-solved/

this file cause no bouncing at some animations. [ arrok missionary, arrok standing, arrock hug fuck... etc.] :(

[ my skeleton is fine. xp32 2.5 and other things too.] [ bouncing is work again when i back up sexlab animations.]

but it fix the weird finger bug.

I think it needs more touch of authors. :)

Another idea that could help people who have futa or characters.

What about make it recognize not only male and female, but also futa? It means, she would take the male part when having sex with a girl, but a female part when having sex with a guy. Also if you use a Scholong for females, it would stop puting the strapon on you.