SexLab Framework Development

Hi Ashal,

I attempted an upgrade to 1.60 alpha and it failed.

Test on

- existing save game (skyrim)

- existing save game (Abandoned Prison - LAL)

- new game

Each time in MCM it says that it is still in the process of upgrading (waited around 10min realtime each)

- Reset/Rebuild and exit => received notice that upgrade was finished => MCM info that it is upgrading remained

-- reset of Animation register confirmed => animation list empty (same for voices in the player drop-down list)

in the console I noticed the following message:

post-110237-0-48829000-1422901618_thumb.jpg

I tried to start the quest manually but nothing happend.

This was the very same on a brand new game.

Big Butt: I have close to 254 esp, some merged stuff. So at the time I did not bother to collect the papyrus.log as the whole report is probably useless anyway. I report this just on the off chance that the message in the screenshot already provides a hint.

cheers

Hi Ashal,

I attempted an upgrade to 1.60 alpha and it failed.

Test on

- existing save game (skyrim)

- existing save game (Abandoned Prison - LAL)

- new game

Each time in MCM it says that it is still in the process of upgrading (waited around 10min realtime each)

- Reset/Rebuild and exit => received notice that upgrade was finished => MCM info that it is upgrading remained

-- reset of Animation register confirmed => animation list empty (same for voices in the player drop-down list)

in the console I noticed the following message:

attachicon.gifconsole.JPG

I tried to start the quest manually but nothing happend.

This was the very same on a brand new game.

Big Butt: I have close to 254 esp, some merged stuff. So at the time I did not bother to collect the papyrus.log as the whole report is probably useless anyway. I report this just on the off chance that the message in the screenshot already provides a hint.

cheers

post a debug log.

I've created a new profile in MO

this time Sexlab did not show that it was still updating but the issues remain, even after a rebuild.

- Animation

- Voices (only the drop down menu, the list below shows fine)

- Expressions (drop down menu)

- strap-on is not registering anything

14MB papyrus log in 7 min (not leaving LAL Abandoned prison)

Papyrus.0.log.7z  loadorder.txt

some screenshots:

not sure if related but never seen before:

post-110237-0-26879300-1422992888_thumb.jpg

initial view and after Animation Register Rebuild:

post-110237-0-58688800-1422992809_thumb.jpg

Voice Drop Down:

post-110237-0-01990400-1422992958_thumb.jpg

Expressions Drop Down:

post-110237-0-12682300-1422992994_thumb.jpg

Strap Ons not found:

post-110237-0-13136800-1422993020_thumb.jpg

Sex Diary has some non-zero values:

post-110237-0-31782100-1422993053_thumb.jpg

I hope I have provided everything you need...

this time Sexlab did not show that it was still updating but the issues remain, even after a rebuild.

- Animation

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z  attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

some screenshots:

attachicon.gifInstallDone15910.jpg

attachicon.gifInitial_and_after_AnimationRebuild.jpg

Voice Drop Down:

attachicon.gifVoiceDropdown.jpg

Expressions Drop Down:

attachicon.gifExpressions.jpg

Strap Ons not found:

attachicon.gifStrapons.jpg

attachicon.gifSex Diary.jpg

You aren't using the updated version of StorageUtil.dll which is included in the alpha patch. Make sure you don't have anything overwriting it in MO, including any possibly separate "up to date" installs of PapyrusUtil, the one in the patch is newer.

- Animation

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log.7z  attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

some screenshots:

attachicon.gifInstallDone15910.jpg

attachicon.gifInitial_and_after_AnimationRebuild.jpg

Voice Drop Down:

attachicon.gifVoiceDropdown.jpg

Expressions Drop Down:

attachicon.gifExpressions.jpg

Strap Ons not found:

attachicon.gifStrapons.jpg

attachicon.gifSex Diary.jpg

You aren't using the updated version of StorageUtil.dll which is included in the alpha patch. Make sure you don't have anything overwriting it in MO, including any possibly separate "up to date" installs of PapyrusUtil, the one in the patch is newer.

Doh! that was all, indeed. Thanks a lot.

2 small things:

- the stats are stuck on the values as seen in the screenshot. reset does nothing resp. considers the values as 0

- I can assign the same key multiple times for different purposes without clearing the previous assignment or triggering a warning. not sure if that's on purpose

great job, going to venture into the world to test a little bit more.

cheers

Hi Ashal,

Thank you for continuously updating this mod. I am a huge fan of SexLab. I have just one request. Is it possible for you to add an option that will be called something like "After-Sex Cuddle" next to the Pre-Sex Foreplay toggle button found in MCM > Sexlab > Animation Settings? If the option is selected, consensual animation scenes will end by playing the Arrok Foreplay animation. So this is basically the same as Pre-Sex Foreplay, but performed after the main act. It's like having 2 foreplays :D. After that, the whole scene will just end normally by instantly standing up or with Ragdoll Ending if the option is selected in MCM. I don't know how difficult it is to implement as I really don't know anything about modding. I can change the look of NPCs using Creation Kit, but that's all I know. I hope you can include it in one of your future updates.

Thanks and I look forward to v1.60. :)

Hi Ashal,

i have a suggetion to you.

How about adding defloration[hymen break] effect in 1.6 version?

like cum effect.

for the first time women,

of course there will be a option to enable/disable.

for reference : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22243-tesiv-brutal-rape-skin-psd/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16174-vagina-defloration-mod-resource/

I seem to be blind I read the op a few times and I do not see the directions on were to post about bugs with 1.60?

First post said this thread is not for bug reports.

Can anyone point out where I should post bug reports?

This thread is not for bug reports on 1.59c or older, bug reports for 1.60 belong here.

You asked where the 1.60 post was, which the op links to at the top of the post. 

gotcha I misunderstood what i was reading then.

Thanks for clarification.

-----

I will get a proper pap log shortly.

As it stands right now some (few) creatures are not registering properly anymore.

Only thing i changed was adding 1.60 alpha and starting a new game.

Still i suppose problem could be elswhere.

That I have found (testing with MNC, Creature Framework 7, hentai creatures) atronach, spriggan and spriggan matron are not registering as a valid race for sex anymore, ashman, giant spider, demon, chaurus, death hound (& brute), dremora all still work.

Still have more creatures to test and will get a pap log here shortly.

Uploaded new 1.60 Alpha 2 build, available here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-160-alpha-patch-available-jan-31/?p=1066209

Alpha 1 -> Alpha 2 Changelog:

• Added category specific animation/creature registration modevents so mods adding new animations can keep their animations grouped together in the in the MCM with the default sexlab animations/creatures.
  • Creature animation registration will be skipped if creatures not enabled or installed. This is preparation for plans to make creature animations a secondary optional download in final 1.60 rather than included by default. AP animations likely to follow a similar route.
  • Some minor/major-ish performance tweaks to thread handling between between animations and actors. Greatly improves animation sync and some transitions. 

-----

As it stands right now some (few) creatures are not registering properly anymore.

That I have found (testing with MNC, Creature Framework 7, hentai creatures) atronach, spriggan and spriggan matron are not registering as a valid race for sex anymore, ashman, giant spider, demon, chaurus, death hound (& brute), dremora all still work.

OK so it took me a while to get these posted.

I seem to have some other problem, it is likely something that is time based that is causing my other issue (the not creature issue) because for a while I had no problems but now i can no longer save. I get a ctd when saving. I have about enough time to load game and save safely but if i wait longer than a minute when i save, ctd.

So here is the pap log although not sure how much it will do seeing as the game ctd when i attempted to save.

Irritating issue since I just started this playthrough last night, haven't even got out of the LaL starting cell.

also screenshots of console output from the SL debug thats active.

Papyrus.0.log

picture 1 is one page up on the console

picture 2 is the bottom of the console

picture 3 is bottom of console after i waited 744 hours (31 days) to see if maybe I could get the save CTD to fix by having scripts restart (which didn't work).

---

And for good measure here is my load order (sorted by LOOT) and mod list from exported from MO.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

if anyone has suggestions on changes to load order or perhaps which mods I can get rid of.

I know i could use to get rid of some but I honestly am not sure what to drop.

post-227966-0-28034100-1423470192_thumb.png

post-227966-0-24253300-1423470206_thumb.png

post-227966-0-93066000-1423470219_thumb.png

-----

I seem to have some other problem, it is likely something that is time based that is causing my other issue (the not creature issue) because for a while I had no problems but now i can no longer save. I get a ctd when saving. I have about enough time to load game and save safely but if i wait longer than a minute when i save, ctd.

So here is the pap log although not sure how much it will do seeing as the game ctd when i attempted to save.

Irritating issue since I just started this playthrough last night, haven't even got out of the LaL starting cell.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

picture 3 is bottom of console after i waited 744 hours (31 days) to see if maybe I could get the save CTD to fix by having scripts restart (which didn't work).

---

And for good measure here is my load order (sorted by LOOT) and mod list from exported from MO.

attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

attachicon.gifmodlist.txt

if anyone has suggestions on changes to load order or perhaps which mods I can get rid of.

oh and to halt the question these pictures and pap log are from when using alpha 2.

and the god mode enabled\disabled is from when i used the spells to summon the hentai creatures (level 1 not enough mana to summon more than 1 creature).

Hey Ashal,

Gr8 mod you have made sir. But still there's one thing missing. Sounds. Should add some sex sounds licking and humping.

It would be really add cherry on the cake.

So I request you and on behalf of all your fans including me pls. Consider this suggestion for your future projects.

This is and always has been a feature already. There has been "Sex Sounds" literally since the very first release of SexLab, I wouldn't have released the mod without it.

Oral animations play a sucking sound, penetration animations play a squishing sound, and 3+ person animations play a mix of both sucking and squishing when appropriate. If you can't hear the sex sound effects, turn up your SFX volume in the sexlab MCM if it isn't already 100%, and in Skyrim's general sound settings as well.

-----

---

Note 1: Considering you literally have some  3500+ lines in your papyrus log directly related to LoversHook being broken, drop that first off. It hasn't been updated in a long time and shouldn't be used anymore. 

Note 2: For a supposedly new game you have an obscene amount of opening errors in your Papyrus log. Some is normal, 1500 lines of "missing files", "no longer contains", or "not the right type" errors is absolutely NOT normal, and indicates either out of date or improperly installed/uninstalled mods in your Skyrim.

Creature validation/support is one of the major things changed in SexLab 1.60. I developed and tested it successfully while using More Nasty Critters in my own install to ensure backwards compatibility without any major problems. Your crashes as reported all seem to start with HentaiCreatures, I see nothing else at the moment that I can really give you any sort of solution to, but try starting similar animations without using HentaiCreatures as the starter to see if the problem repeats itself. I don't have time at the moment, but when I get a chance I'll try messing around with HentaiCreatures on my current build of SexLab. If you can confirm or deny beforehand that animations are working or not without it, it would save me a lot of time. 

Post your /Skyrim/PapyrusUtilDev.log and /Skyrim/SexLab.log files after a ctd as we well.

Hey Ashal,

Gr8 mod you have made sir. But still there's one thing missing. Sounds. Should add some sex sounds licking and humping.

It would be really add cherry on the cake.

So I request you and on behalf of all your fans including me pls. Consider this suggestion for your future projects.

This is and always has been a feature already. There has been "Sex Sounds" literally since the very first release of SexLab, I wouldn't have released the mod without it.

Oral animations play a sucking sound, penetration animations play a squishing sound, and 3+ person animations play a mix of both sucking and squishing when appropriate. If you can't hear the sex sound effects, turn up your SFX volume in the sexlab MCM if it isn't already 100%, and in Skyrim's general sound settings as well.

Yes SFX was turned off. But due to character voices like moaning makes the effects voices dull.

Still its worth it. Thanks for making our fantasy true. (at least in the game) :D

-----

---

Note 1: Considering you literally have some  3500+ lines in your papyrus log directly related to LoversHook being broken, drop that first off. It hasn't been updated in a long time and shouldn't be used anymore. 

Note 2: For a supposedly new game you have an obscene amount of opening errors in your Papyrus log. Some is normal, 1500 lines of "missing files", "no longer contains", or "not the right type" errors is absolutely NOT normal, and indicates either out of date or improperly installed/uninstalled mods in your Skyrim.

Creature validation/support is one of the major things changed in SexLab 1.60. I developed and tested it successfully while using More Nasty Critters in my own install to ensure backwards compatibility without any major problems. Your crashes as reported all seem to start with HentaiCreatures, I see nothing else at the moment that I can really give you any sort of solution to, but try starting similar animations without using HentaiCreatures as the starter to see if the problem repeats itself. I don't have time at the moment, but when I get a chance I'll try messing around with HentaiCreatures on my current build of SexLab. If you can confirm or deny beforehand that animations are working or not without it, it would save me a lot of time. 

Post your /Skyrim/PapyrusUtilDev.log and /Skyrim/SexLab.log files after a ctd as we well.

OK. I will let you know what happens starting a new game with your advice. thanks.

here are those 2 logs before I start a new game on a new RM profile.

PapyrusUtilDev.log

SexLab.log

-----

---

OK. I will let you know what happens starting a new game with your advice. thanks.

attachicon.gifPapyrusUtilDev.log

attachicon.gifSexLab.log

Ok tested on a new game with the recent MNC release from this morning.

Still issue with hentai spriggan and atronach.

Also used console to spawn a vanilla spriggan (had to use tgm so it did not kill me instantly) and used match maker self and target to try and start animation still no luck, It started a solo animation.

Here are log files, load order (LOOT), instal order (in MO).

This is a reduced mod load order. Very few sexlab mods installed.

I noticed that the errors are still there for hentai creatures in pap log so i am going to test with that uninstalled (provided its not a dependency for anything else in MNC)

Papyrus.0.log

PapyrusUtilDev.log

SexLab.log

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

*Additionally there are no CTD on save at this point. At least not yet.

-----

---

attachicon.gifSexLab.log

Ok tested on a new game with the recent MNC release from this morning.

Still issue with hentai spriggan and atronach.

Also used console to spawn a vanilla spriggan (had to use tgm so it did not kill me instantly) and used match maker self and target to try and start animation still no luck, It started a solo animation.

Here are log files, load order (LOOT), instal order (in MO).

This is a reduced mod load order. Very few sexlab mods installed.

I noticed that the errors are still there for hentai creatures in pap log so i am going to test with that uninstalled (provided its not a dependency for anything else in MNC)

attachicon.gifSexLab.log

*Additionally there are no CTD on save at this point. At least not yet.

Dropped Hentai Creatures (moved esp and associated scripts out of MO install). The atronach and spriggan's still do not work. I am now testing using the default vanilla conjure flame atronach spell and match maker.

*edit*

Just for the sake of making sure I am not an Idiot (well I am but no matter) I uninstalled the Alpha and reverted to 1.59c. New MO profile so i did not change anything in my load order or installs other than removing Alpha 2, and now atronach and spriggan work again, If I go back to 1.60 they break again. not sure if this info helps any.