SexLab Framework Development

I played around with the beta for a few hours on a vanilla save I keep around. I didn't have any alignment issue's but I never had that problem before so my opinion would be useless on rather it's fixed or not. The dialog still showing during sex is fixed so I don't have to back away first anymore. I didn't try the tfc I will let those with some interest in that feature bug report on it. The only issue I could find was that I was unable to uncheck the voice types I don't like in the MCM other than that everything I could think to test seems to be working well for me.

edit: I like the new orgasm features the camera shake is a nice touch.

Edit2: After trying the auto TFC option I'm now glad you included the feature. The only issue I had was that it didn't undress the player as it did with the auto TFC disabled which has already been mentioned other than that the auto TFC works flawlessly for me even if I skip through the animation stages quickly returns back to normal everytime time (I tested about 20 times).

Took the liberty of adding Panic's new canine / wolf animations to the creatureanimationdefaults script, renamed the animation files and ran the whole mess through FNIS.  They work beautifully.  No rotation or offset parameters required. 

Can you explain that to me,step by step how do you do that?

Thnx

Updated to latest beta (1.29d) from 1.24 and have the following to report:

1.The auto unequip outfit issue mentioned previously

2.While on masturbation for PC, no mfg morphs happening (not even mouth opening while moans).After finalization of masturbating anims, all mfg morphs happend succesively while my pc standed idle

3.While NPC masturbation or actual sex with PC, mouth trembled throughout sequence when mouth oppened-closed during moaning

4.PC facial expression remained while idle after finishing sex/masturbation.When pressed 'TAB' to choose spell for 'show race menu alternative' inorder to reset face, i had ctd.

5.All hotkeys where set to 'ESC' and despite re-asigning them, there was no change when pressing for forwarding sequence/changing animation set and vice-versa

6.Having auto TFC enabled worked OK (default speed at zero) but after pressing  'O' to change animation set, my character urinated (private needs mod hotkey conflict) and auto TFC stopped working

7.Ragdoll sequence for PC clipping at start through ground 

All trials made with latest matchmaker with save file that has only seen sexlab 1.24

Other sex related plugins with active scripts for save file under testing were SLAroused v.v20131001, SLLocer's comfort v.20131002 and SexLabMatchMaker.Rev5

Also, i don't use SOS , i use PrivateNeeds 2.1, FNIS Behavior V4_0_2 ,FNIS Creature Pack 4_0_4-11811-4-0-4 and FNIS Idle Spells V4_0_2  (not the latest available ones) and XPMS 1.92

Full load order as follows:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
WinterholdDestruction.esm=1
XFLMain.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
Immersive Battles.esp=1
Immersive Brigands.esp=1
Immersive Dawnguard.esp=1
Immersive Dragonborn.esp=1
Immersive Factions.esp=1
Immersive Patrols.esp=1
Immersive Werewolves.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
Moss Rocks.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
DHuntress.esp=1
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=0
KKFur.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=0
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp=0
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp=0
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyRe_Combat.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp=1
Perfect Whiterun_outside district by ReVan1199.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
ShezriesBreezehome.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
whiterun spruce by revan1199.esp=1
BlockSparkles.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
Grass_On_Steroids_SFO-SHORT.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp=1
CinematicFireFX.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp=1
UltimateCombat.esp=1
dodge.esp=1
Dual Wield Parrying_ScriptDragon.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
Pinup Poser.esp=1
SNSDPoser1.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
XFLDialogue.esp=1
XFLPlugins.esp=1
THRena.esp=1
SBF All In One + DLC.esp=1
HousecarlSolitude.esp=1
Kate.esp=1
LC2013.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
Follower Trap Safety.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
getSnowy.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
RND_Water-Patch.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

Lastly, after the trial of v1.29d,i noticed that the textures of my panty that comes with the Dwarven armor i was wearing had been lost and didn't come back after uninstallation and re installation of v1.24 but don't know if this is relevant.

• tfc function works. TFC-specific bugs (eg no lip-sync) are still there, but hotkey/auto tfc is a much cleaner and immersive solution in comparison to before.

Hotkeys are all set to esc by default, probably intentional.

Potion drinking sounds play when reaching orgasm stage, maybe intentional. 

Facial expressions remain after the sex act. I'll give this a few more runs.  

Occasional CTDs on sex start (matchmaker)

Lip sync may jitter (approximately 1/2 instances)

Tried out the beta for about 5 hours.  For the first 4.5 hours, all was great.  Just recently however it has been entirely breaking FNIS it seems.

After initiating some sex and trying to save the game afterwards, CTD.  Upon reloading the save (previous to the one that caused the CTD) my character was playing freeze-tag with herself.  Third try:  skyrim ctd as soon as BETHESDA showed up.  Run FNIS, rinse and repeat.  Happened 3 times total.

Just disabled the auto TFC inside MCM and the problem has been fixed.

also, same strip problem as other people are having, however, when I use the first person mod you reccomended, stripping occurs upon using it.

Also I cant seem to disable/toggle female voice categories, all the options in the first half are operational, however.

Didn't have time to test 1.29d yet, but looking through the scripts I see that the MFF tag was removed from Tricycle while the MMF tag still remains on Devil's Threeway. I'm wondering why were some of the tags removed? It's not big a issue as I could change my mod to use animation names instead of tags for the very few places in my scripts it affects, but curious as to what was the problem with the tags.

i have no sexanimations (actor are busy)

race: Monli,Imperial Teen,Imperial

they are all Level 1 (new Game)

I have found my Error.

I had run an older FNIS-Version and i dosnt enable the SL-Animations so they are blacklistet.

Download the latest FNIS (released 8.12.2013) and aktivate all Animations in SL

Now its run with the Teen-Races (no Child) and Monli

Didn't have time to test 1.29d yet, but looking through the scripts I see that the MFF tag was removed from Tricycle while the MMF tag still remains on Devil's Threeway. I'm wondering why were some of the tags removed? It's not big a issue as I could change my mod to use animation names instead of tags for the very few places in my scripts it affects, but curious as to what was the problem with the tags.

All MF/MFF/MMF tags were removed, I just missed the one on devil's threeway.

The reason is because ALL animations now automatically include these tags, however they generate the tags in gender position order. So most of them are now FM, FFM, or FMM.

i have no problems with RP and SL1.29d since today.

(RP has a Problem wit the switch to the next stage...this is an older problem)

nameless701, on 12 Dec 2013 - 1:30 PM, said:snapback.png

i have no sexanimations (actor are busy)

race: Monli,Imperial Teen,Imperial

they are all Level 1 (new Game)

I have found my Error.

I had run an older FNIS-Version and i dosnt enable the SL-Animations so they are blacklistet.

Download the latest FNIS (released 8.12.2013) and aktivate all Animations in SL

Now its run with the Teen-Races (no Child) and Monli

It looks like it doesn't work with Radiant Prostitution well. When the scene starts, it says "You blocked all consensual vaginal/anal/etc motions."

I had this, i just used the re-register animations on the clean up tab of the sexlab MCM option and it started working fine.

Out of curiosity did you upgrade from 1.24 on an existing save game or start a new one?

I upgraded myself so it could be junk in the save game rather than sexlab in my case.

Is there a way of turning off the orgasm/cum sound effect? since it sounds a lot like drinking/acquiring a potion

Hey guys. Got a question and I apologize for being a noob if it's a silly question.

How do I get the part to work where it shows the npc's sex stats, and the current level of enjoyment and that stuff ?

I appreciate any and all help. Thanks and take care.

That's information stored by SexLab for modders to use, if they so wish.

Thanks for the reply.

Are the facial expression animations supposed to be really noticeable ?   I can't seem to see a lot of expression from my PC . 

Hey guys. Got a question and I apologize for being a noob if it's a silly question.

How do I get the part to work where it shows the npc's sex stats, and the current level of enjoyment and that stuff ?

I appreciate any and all help. Thanks and take care.

That's information stored by SexLab for modders to use, if they so wish.

I've added an update patch to the current beta post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-v130-beta-available-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/?p=598508

If you've already installed v1.29d, you only need to install the patch. Patch will bring you up to v1.29e

--- Changelog --------------------------------------------

For users:

• Fixed actors not stripping when using auto TFC
  • Changed SOS bends to work with new auxbones in updated version available at http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/
  • Added new wolf & dog animations by panicforever
  • Facial expression now clear after animation
  • Fixed bed positioning
  • Standing animations are now skipped when using a bed

For modders:

• Added back MF tags to animations for the sake of backwards compatibility
  • Added aliased function GetPlayerStatLevel() to API for the sake of backwards compatibility
  • Added GetEnjoyment(actor) function to threads, returns their current enjoyment of scene, 0-100
  • Added "AggressiveDefault" tag to all animations that are aggressive by default, so they can always be searched/suppressed regardless of toggles
  • Animation tag searching arguments is now comma separable
    • Can comma separate the tags in GetAnimationsByTag() for any of it's tag1, tag2, tag3, tagSuppress arguments
    • Multiple suppression tags will ignore requireAll, any present suppressed tags will result in rejection of an animation
    • New search function, GetAnimationsByTags(actors, tags, tagsSuppressed, requireAll)
    • for example: GetAnimationsByTags(2, "FM,Vaginal,Arrok", "Aggressive,AggressiveDefault,ZaZ")

Took the liberty of adding Panic's new canine / wolf animations to the creatureanimationdefaults script, renamed the animation files and ran the whole mess through FNIS.  They work beautifully.  No rotation or offset parameters required. 

Can you explain that to me,step by step how do you do that?

Thnx

Looks like Ashal already included the new animation files in the latest patch :D   An explanation of how it's done would be quite a write up indeed.  Especially since I'm not a coder.  The short version though I can do. 

Obtain the new creature animations from some great animator somewhere.  You'll need to rename them into something that makes it easy to determine what is what.  Copy these animations into their respective animation folders.  ( SexLabCreature folder ) One folder is for the critter, the other is for the player character.  In those folders you'll find a list of animations that lists all of the known animations for the mod.  The template is pretty easy to use,  follow the existing templates and add your animations in.  Save your modifications.

Fire up CreationKit and set any .esp file that requires SL.esm as a master file as your active data file.  Load it. 

Under GameSettings / papyrus scripts, I think,  you'll find the sslCreatureAnimationDefaults script.  Open it.  Near the top of the script is the loadanimations function.  This registers the various animations with SL.  Follow the template Ashal is using and add in your animation here. 

Scroll down a bit.  You'll find each animation that is supported by SL has its own function here.  This sets up the various parameters SL needs to run the animations, not to mention which animations to use.  Look through a few of them and you'll be able to see the pattern / template of how it's done.  Copy one of them, paste it in where ever you wish and make your modifications to it to reflect the new animations you are adding.

Once you've finished, save it then compile it.  Close the papyrus manager window and save the plugin so your changes will take effect. 

Next, you'll fire up FNIS for Modders ( NOT the one you're probably used to ) it will ask you for the text file you made earlier that lists all the known animations for the mod.  Go find it in the folders mentioned in paragraph two and it will work the FNIS magic.  This needs to be done twice.  Once for the critters animations and once again for the player characters. 

Once that is done ( with no error messages ) you're ready to run the FNIS for Users ( the one we're most familar with ) and it will use the files you just created and work some more magic on them.  At this point you're ready to start testing it. 

Fire up Skyrim and reset the animation registry within the SL menu.  Necessary step.  Test  your new animation and see how it performs.  If the characters don't line up correctly you'll need to modify the sslCreatureAnimationDefaults script again to set the offsets and / or rotation parameters if necessary.  Once again, save -> compile -> save the .esp file.  Fire up Skyrim, retest. 

Wash, rinse and repeat until you get the offsets where you like them.  Enjoy.

or

just wait for Ashal to load them in the next release.  Your sanity will thank you many times over :D

Edit:  Afterthought.  Upon seeing the code required to make SL do the things it does,  it just reinforces my thoughts on never wanting to be a professional coder.  I would end up in a straight jacket on some very strong medications I think. . .

Hat tip to those who do this well and still manage to preserve your sanity. 

Using Sexlab Defeat,and when animation started,PC(male) fail to strip,but female PC and all NPCs were fine.and also everything around the scene started to float(some bandit guy even attached him self to the wall like a poster),and after sex animations,I discovered that the eyeballs of my character was gone(probably not because of Sexlab)...

So checked again after the update.. still the Problem that the camera can only be moved vertical not lateral. I use Enchantress 2.2 to lure a horse into a show. It seem that my char didn't leave combat state at the show start. (So can be that it's a problem of Enchantress..)

Attached my log.. seem there are tons of rest of uninstalled mods but don't see a direct connection to sexlab.

Papyrus.0.7z