Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexLab Framework Development

• Please log in to reply
1365 replies to this topic

SangriusDarkblade

SangriusDarkblade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Latest Git version has better creature incorporation, but wolfs and dogs don't respond to matchmaker. Drauger t-pose when they are used. Dragons are wildly misaligned. I can't seem to get the group drauger and falmer animations to trigger with matchmaker. The "K" key doesn't work when working with creatures, it stays stuck on "position 2". Also, position adjustment seems broken in general. The three movement keys do different things depending on the creature. Sometimes up and down will do side to side, sometimes all three keys only do forward and back, ect. The only consistent thing is that creatures cannot be adjusted up and down at all, which I find to be the most important adjustment. I do appreciate the progress, however :) I hate having a laundry list of issues, makes me feel like a jerk.

helium3111

helium3111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

beta3 1.19

I have the problem that even actors height is always on, even when i declick it,  it stays the same if i start a new game, i don't know if i have to post a debug file because i didn't encounter a serious problem yet. 

I'm only using the randomattack mod

Sumpfbauer

Sumpfbauer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

This version (1.20Beta) does not work for me.

The victim's (PC) alignment to the agressor (NPC) changes continously during an animation. Sometimes it's correctly aligned, but more often the NPC is 180° or another angle towards the right position. Sometimes the NPC even moves away and back.

I have followed all instructions of the initial post.

Liuli

Liuli

Enchantress

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 493 posts

I have the problem that even actors height is always on, even when i declick it,  it stays the same if i start a new game, i don't know if i have to post a debug file because i didn't encounter a serious problem yet.

I thought I encountered it as well but wasn't sure as the change was very small. Thought I might be seeing things. I'll test again to see if I'm really having this problem.

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,590 posts

I can see no reason why that would be the case, and am unable to replicate it in my game. Post a debug log.

Clearly not true, or I would be seeing something of actual use to debugging it along with your post.

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,590 posts

I can see no reason why that would be the case, and am unable to replicate it in my game. Post a debug log.

You say "if i start a new game" if by that you mean actually starting a new game, then of course it'll be back on, your settings don't carry over from game to game, they are tied into your save.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,590 posts

Quick update on status:

Hoping to release it today, but unsure if I'll be able to. Feeling a little sick and foggy, so I'm finding progress slow moving today as a result. 

I just pushed some majorish fixes to git, including a fix for the blinking/jumping in and out when advancing stages, it still does it whenever you adjust the player and change to certain animations, but that's unavoidable, and more or less always been the case. Also made it so up/down alignments now work on the player and creatures instead of just NPC's.

There is a couple minor bugs left that shouldn't take long to fix, other than that I just need to sort out the dog vs wolf situation and and get to adding the new AP animations. After that everything should be ready for the official 1.20 release.

Hopefully that's all doable today, but it will largely depend on how I'm feeling later; I'm about to take a break now for a couple hours in attempt to clear my head for abit to come back at it fresh.

helium3111

helium3111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

You say "if i start a new game" if by that you mean actually starting a new game, then of course it'll be back on, your settings don't carry over from game to game, they are tied into your save.

No i declick it every time i start a new game

Attached Files

azmodan22

azmodan22

Lord of Sin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,477 posts

Quick update on status:

Hoping to release it today, but unsure if I'll be able to. Feeling a little sick and foggy, so I'm finding progress slow moving today as a result. 

I just pushed some majorish fixes to git, including a fix for the blinking/jumping in and out when advancing stages, it still does it whenever you adjust the player and change to certain animations, but that's unavoidable, and more or less always been the case. Also made it so up/down alignments now work on the player and creatures instead of just NPC's.

There is a couple minor bugs left that shouldn't take long to fix, other than that I just need to sort out the dog vs wolf situation and and get to adding the new AP animations. After that everything should be ready for the official 1.20 release.

Hopefully that's all doable today, but it will largely depend on how I'm feeling later; I'm about to take a break now for a couple hours in attempt to clear my head for abit to come back at it fresh.

Take your time man..

Above all.. Get Well. no reason exhausting yourself over it.  :shy:

bob11

bob11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Quick update on status:

You mean the blinking or the spinning around? I get major spinning during animations, NPC going around from 90* to 180* degrees off during animations, manually advancing stages only make it worse, but if you mean spinning, no point reposting a log on that, so good to know it's been worked on.  Otherwise, I'll post a log on that.  

Even Actors height options doesn't seem to be working (or working correctly anyway), you can readily tell the NPC actor is getting taller compared to you, even when the option is disabled.

I also seem to still get the TFC CTD save bug, so I guess beta3 didn't do anything since last time I posted a log on that, so I won't post a redundant log unless you need it.

Going to revert back to 115b for the time being, till the 120 final version.

00bc

00bc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Dumb question, but will we be able to upgrade from 115b to 120 using clean and ununstall or would we need a clean save?

Sumpfbauer

Sumpfbauer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Clearly not true, or I would be seeing something of actual use to debugging it along with your post.

Yes sure, you are right  :blush:  

Here is the papyrus log

Maybe this strange issue only happens in special cases. Mine was ....

... when I used dangerously nude mod and if the PC gets rapped by the riverwood trader - lucan valerious. Maybe it's only an issue with the dangerously nude mod, but with the earlier version 115b everything worked fine.

I hope I could help.

Attached Files

helium3111

helium3111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I have another debug file

I used a clean install this time, new game, and deactivated "even actors height" , but it still remained active in the game. after a while skyrim CTD

another minor problem i encountered is that the camera get's stuck on one axis

Thank you for this framework btw

Attached Files

Yossarian045

Yossarian045

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

So far, everything's running smooth, no CTDs, no game freezes... Haven't noticed any issues in cells that would previously cause hiccups with the old framework (that was mostly due to my mods, I'm sure, oddly enough it happened in relatively unpopulated cells for some reason or other).

I decided to try out the creature animations from the updated framework with the debug spells...

Pretty much everything is on point-- that I'm seeing so far...

Tested Falmer, Troll, Dragon, Chaurus, Werewolf and wolf/dog...

Dragon sill has the issues of either being off-center or flipped (or both), but animation goes over well (much like from the "Bestiality" animation) posted here since it's the same animation structure, but now conveniently integrated into SexLab...

Dog animation seems non-functional. Wolves (and werewolves, oddly enough)- the animation for the victims seems to engage, but the aggressor animations for the beasts do not, they seem to just stand still & to the opposite direction of the victim.

Installed the "bestiality" mod just to see if it was an issue with the framework or my setup-- bestiality animation seems to trigger in full, but no change to SexLab variant.

GuruSR

GuruSR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Now, I've not installed it (since I don't want it to cross contaminate my transformation mod, until I have all the "pain in the ... dialogs working"), but the new version with creature animations, the sex animations are gender speicific (male only) or are the animals properly gendered and anatomically correct (mostly)?  The main reason I can think of is, "Dirty Deeds, Done with Sheep" (google it).

And no, I'm not "into" beastiality, but, the mod I'm working on, lets you transform yourself or others into creatures, so I want to ensure that when I do this, I can tell, "is that a male or female ???" and can we "have fun", reglardless of gender of the player.  (Oblivion had Sexualized Monsters, which had genders, properly for both.)

GuruSR.