Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexLab Framework Development

• Please log in to reply
3854 replies to this topic

aravis7

aravis7

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Thanks a lot for all the time you're putting into this : )

I don't know if it's a lot more work but what about a special nude suit for khajit and argonians? (with eternalblack meshes).

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,264 posts

Here's a quick example of how much of a difference the deeper SOS integration makes.

Attached File  sosexample.jpg   275.06KB   123 downloads

Crate123

Crate123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Looks good, thats one of the scenes I always had to edit.

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,264 posts

New Development build uploaded

Completed:

• Fixed bug with mouth staying open after ending on oral animations.
  • New alignment settings for many animations
  • Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS) bend settings for every male animation.
    • Combined with new alignments, significantly improves the penis aligning with almost every animation.
    • Note that SOS has not yet released their new version containing the penis bending animations used by this tweak. I was provided an early version to help me complete this upgrade. If you want to use the new development build, you can, you just won't get any of the SOS benefits from it until they release their update.

All new animation alignments were based off these settings:

• UNPB for females
  • SOS default/average for males
  • xp32 skeleton
  • Nords used for all actors
  • Even Actors Height MCM option enabled
  • No race resizing plugins loaded

Individual results may vary.

Crate123

Crate123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Did a clean install of the newest version. Everything seems good but I cant get my character to open her mouth during oral sex, the npc's seem to do it though.

And I cant get the cum to show anymore, is that related to some piece of equipment that I shouldnt un-equip (I un-equipped everything this time) or am I experiencing a bug since I have it turned on.

EDIT: I tried a brand new game and that wasnt any different.

kenny9438

kenny9438

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Great update, mouth and SoS both seems to work fine. Only problem i have encountered is that female dont seems to use strapon anymore in male's context.

I did not install additional strapon, only using the default one.

Like Crate said the cum effect isnt showing for me either.

Crate123

Crate123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Great update, mouth and SoS both seems to work fine. Only problem i have encountered is that female dont seems to use strapon anymore in male's context.

Glad it isnt just me with the cum effects.

Are you getting the open mouth during oral sex or do you just mean open mouth during the moans?

I get the open mouth during moans alright but not the other bit.

kenny9438

kenny9438

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Are you getting the open mouth during oral sex or do you just mean open mouth during the moans?

Mouth is opening during oral for me.

Crate123

Crate123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Gaah Im bugged then.

Do you get an option somewhere to turn this on and off ?

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,264 posts

Gaah Im bugged then.

Do you get an option somewhere to turn this on and off ?

Try clearing your animation registry so the new open mouth settings (and alignments) in the animations take effect.

Grahf84

Grahf84

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Everything works great, but a couple of things it seems the old problem

1.after having sex is done  my game crashes when trying to save,

2.. i am unable to control my character after the deed(i have to enableplayercontrols in the console to regain the ability.)

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,264 posts

2.. i am unable to control my character after the deed(i have to enableplayercontrols in the console to regain the ability.)

Both are related to having TFC enabled during the ending sequence. You need to disable TFC before the sed ends.

canthics

canthics

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Testing with latest ver of matchmaker and random sex, and I can no longer proc more than one "scene" at once (i.e., threesomes work). Trying to initiate another scene while one is running not only results in nothing happening between the actors, but actually appears to break the MCM menu for all mods when trying to manually stop the animations. also, NPC on NPC don't seem to be progressing automatically. I have auto-progression disabled for player.

Tested this on a fresh game. I rolled back to the release version of sexlab with my current mod setup which is light on conflicts to begin with (SOS and FNIS are the only ones that should even touch sexlab) and the problems disappear, so I'm pretty sure it's the dev build or something to do with it that's causing this.

Grahf84

Grahf84

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Both are related to having TFC enabled during the ending sequence. You need to disable TFC before the sed ends.

Thanks, for the quick reply will try it out.

Crate123

Crate123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Unfortunately clearing the animation registry didnt do anything.

I have tried completely uninstalling sexlab+mods and waiting a day and then reinstalling it and still the oral sex doesnt work properly.

I have a question though, I usually archive my sexlab development files so I can install and uninstall it through NMM, could this be an issue ?

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,264 posts

Testing with latest ver of matchmaker and random sex, and I can no longer proc more than one "scene" at once (i.e., threesomes work). Trying to initiate another scene while one is running not only results in nothing happening between the actors, but actually appears to break the MCM menu for all mods when trying to manually stop the animations. also, NPC on NPC don't seem to be progressing automatically. I have auto-progression disabled for player.

Tested this on a fresh game. I rolled back to the release version of sexlab with my current mod setup which is light on conflicts to begin with (SOS and FNIS are the only ones that should even touch sexlab) and the problems disappear, so I'm pretty sure it's the dev build or something to do with it that's causing this.

Confirmed, same is happening for me. Not sure when this bug cropped up. I'll fix it asap.

If somebody familiar enough with Git, or able to figure it out on their own and wants to help; roll back 1 commit at a time on the development branch, start a new game in Skyrim with the rolled back build, try and start 2 scenes at once, rinse and repeat until you find the commit where last it worked.

Would be much appreciated and save me a lot of time debugging it, and time is short for me right now between work and sexlab 1.1's planned release date. 

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,264 posts

Unfortunately clearing the animation registry didnt do anything.
I have tried completely uninstalling sexlab+mods and waiting a day and then reinstalling it and still the oral sex doesnt work properly.

I appear to be getting it on a new game as well, most likely a recent bug. I'll look into it after I figure out the 1 scene at a time bug.

I have a question though, I usually archive my sexlab development files so I can install and uninstall it through NMM, could this be an issue ?

Doubtful, shouldn't matter.

fore

fore

behavior mudcrab

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Apparently not many folks did read my post in the FNIS Modder thread. So I inform you here.

I'm working on FNIS Creature animations. And I have a dog running custom animations. There seem to be no basic problems. So now I need to generalize this hack and put it into the generator. But since the different creature behaviors seem to be very similar (except for a consequent file name policy), I could have a first version in 2 weeks. Ok, make it 4, since I never keep my estimates.  :D

What I try is the same functionality and AnimationList syntax as for characters where possible. Basic animations (cyclic and acyclic), and sequenced animation.

What will not work, because the base structure simply does not exist in vanilla:

1. AnimObjects
  2. Furnitures
  3. Offsets

Headtracking is different, and I don't know yet if/how I can integrate that.

But although things are all similar, doesn't mean there is no effort for each and every creature. So I will start with only a few (dog, troll, chaurus, goat, dragon).

So will there be ANYONE working on creature animations very soon? Which creature will be required then?

brokencircle

brokencircle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

I think Eternal Black is working on creature models and textures first then he's gonna start on anims.

Eradawn

Eradawn

The talking Skull

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts

maybe this link could help with facial animations :

but you will need the permisson of the modder first

http://skyrim.nexusm...&preview=&pUp=1