Skyrim SexLab Development Updates
Target Release Date
---- v1.62 Planning & Experimentation ---------
The listed features are the target for NEW features to the next release and does not include any bug fixes that will also come with the update.
Key: (finished) / (in progress) / (canceled) / (planned)
Taking a god damned break
---- Helping Test -------------------
I GREATLY appreciate anybody willing to help test the beta version of SexLab and can provide feedback and/or suggestions related to the update. I may not reply to your feedback or bug report, but I promise you I do read and consider it.
There is a development beta build of SexLab available via a Git repository at http://git.loverslab...ree/development
I always keep this repository up to date with my latest updates once I consider them "safe" or "done" for general consumption. This does not mean however that they are 100% ready for release, and you shouldn't not expect it to be bug free if you choose to use this version of SexLab.
If you wish to help but are unfamiliar with how to use Git. There are many guides available online that should help you figure it out, and I will try to provide a more indepth one later once I get the change, but for now here is a quick run down on getting the development build of SexLab running.
Installing the development build:
- Download and install msysGit from https://code.google.com/p/msysgit/
- Download and install TortiseGit from https://code.google.com/p/tortoisegit/
- Create a new folder somewhere outside your Skyrim's Data folder that you want to create the repository in.
- If using Mod Organizer (which you should) create the folder inside the your /ModOrganizer/mods/ for easiest install.
- Right click in the folder and you should have a new option for "Git Clone..."
- In the window that pops up, enter the following URL:
- Check and make sure the Directory option is correct, it should add "sexlab" onto it which is good, unless you made one manually in which case it's redundant.
- Click "OK" and it will begin downloading the current repository.
- Once finished, open the folder and you should have all the SexLab Framework files in the folder.
- Right click inside the folder and navigate to TortoiseGit -> Switch/Checkout...
- From the window that comes up, select "remotes/origin/development" for branch, and click OK.
- If no errors come up in the results window, you have successfully copied the most up to date development version.
- To install it into a noraml Skyrim install, copy paste the files in the folder, ignoring the hidden .git folder if visible, into your data folder
- If you installed it into Mod Organizer's mod folder, you can just enable the the framework and it's esm from Mod Organizer.
Updating your development build:
- Navigate to the folder you cloned the repository at, right click it, and select TortoiseGit -> Pull
- In the window the pops up, select "Origin" as your remote, and "Development" as the Remote Branch.
- Click "OK"