SexLab Framework Development

The first person camera sounds really cool, this together with joy of perspective mod. Never have to leave first person again :D even cooler when oculus rift comes out. I was also thinking it should be possible to attach camera to skeleton eye node permanently or temporarily using SKSE plugin?

I think TFC can be made in a better way. Few weeks ago I was investigating options of executing console commands from papyrus with SKSE plugin. Problem is that SKSE has disabled registering papyrus hooks for some reason, at least in distributable version so it's not possible to write papyrus function implementation in C unless you compile it with #define _PPAPI

I'm not an expert in reverse engineering but if it helps I could look into finding a way to execute console commands without opening console and actually typing? Can't promise results however. :\

A strange thing happened yesterday. I was cleaning a mod dungeon with Mjoll. And at the end, when I just had finished the main boss I left my xhar and went for a cofee. My char had just  changed to third person with the moving camera when I returned.  And all of a sudden Mjoll came to my nordic warrior and started kissing him passionatly,.... she puttted her leg around him and undressed.... If its a bug. That is for sure the most  beautifull bug ever.

Now, it made me wonder. Are there addons where there is more kissing involved even while making love, maybe in different positions?

Or where NPC's take initiative,.... I have no idea why Mjoll did that but it really looked great.

Maybe the pre-sex foreplay triggered by itself? 

Ok I got toggling TFC working from C code without opening or using console at all, now only need a way to somehow call this from papyrus.

char __thiscall sub_83E4C0(int this, char a) is function in Skyrim code that can change TFC, a set to 1 or 0 to enable disable (or was it other way around?) and this is always int stored in address 0x12E7288, tested it by setting hotkey to call this function, worked. First time camera went in a weird place through wall but all times after that worked, perhaps must first call with argument 0 to fix that problem.

Arrok tricycle is Female-Female-Male.

function ArrokTricycle(string eventName, string id, float argNum, form sender)
	Name = "Arrok Tricycle"

SetContent(Sexual)
	SetSFX(SexMix)

int a1 = AddPosition(Female, addCum=Oral)
	AddPositionStage(a1, "Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S1", -1, up = 2, silent = true, openMouth = true)
	AddPositionStage(a1, "Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S2", 0)
	AddPositionStage(a1, "Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S3", 0)
	AddPositionStage(a1, "Arrok_Tricycle_A1_S4", 1, side = 2.5, up = 3, silent = true, openMouth = true)

int a2 = AddPosition(Female, addCum=Oral)
	AddPositionStage(a2, "Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S1", -100)
	AddPositionStage(a2, "Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S2", -100)
	AddPositionStage(a2, "Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S3", -100.5, silent = true, openMouth = true)
	AddPositionStage(a2, "Arrok_Tricycle_A2_S4", -100, side = -1, up = 2, silent = true, openMouth = true)

int a3 = AddPosition(Male)
	AddPositionStage(a3, "Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S1", 108, sos = -2)
	AddPositionStage(a3, "Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S2", 108, silent = true, openMouth = true, sos = 5)
	AddPositionStage(a3, "Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S3", 108, sos = -1)
	AddPositionStage(a3, "Arrok_Tricycle_A3_S4", 108, sos = -3)

AddTag("Sex")
	AddTag("Arrok")
	AddTag("BBP")
	AddTag("MFF")
	AddTag("Tricycle")
	AddTag("Threeway")
	AddTag("Blowjob")
	AddTag("Oral")
	AddTag("Cunnilingus")
	AddTag("Orgy")
	AddTag("Vaginal")
	AddTag("Dirty")

Save()
endFunction

All animations are Female -> Male, there shouldn't be any that that mix it up as FMF or MF

The problem is more likely to be with the SortActors() function improperly ordering them as FMF. I'll take a look at it shortly

Yes from what I'm seeing from testing my spell script, what seems most likely is that SortActors with femaleFirst function only moves the first female it finds to the start of the actor list, and any other males and females will be randomly scattered through it. Pretty noticeable when activating 9 characters with SexLab. XD

Though I'm thinking of trying script a fix of running femaleFirst=false and then switch actor[0] with actor[2], creating an FFM chain.

Edit:

Here's the intermediary solution I'll try using in my script, will test it for a while to see how it works for me

Ts = SexLab.SortActors(Ts, femaleFirst=false)
actor[] Backup
Backup = Ts
Ts = new actor[3]
Ts[0] = Backup[2]
Ts[1] = Backup[1]
Ts[2] = Backup[0]
anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(3, "MFF")

The tfc has suddenly began causing my game to crash each time used. I do not know why, but it is near 100% of the time. I have not updated any mods nor changed load order, so I suspect it is a problem with my game, not the mod, but I am reporting it either way in case it is useful data.

Odd issue I have had come up three times.

Inside underground areas (caves each time) I have had characters fall down through the floor and be in some sort of void. Sex then happens normally. However, the parter remains in the zone until I leave and return, at which point everything is right as rain. It has happened with Defeat twice Romance once. Every time was a cave/mine type area, not a Nord tomb like place, and it is infrequent enough it is hard to reproduce.

Odd issue I have had come up three times.

Inside underground areas (caves each time) I have had characters fall down through the floor and be in some sort of void. Sex then happens normally. However, the parter remains in the zone until I leave and return, at which point everything is right as rain. It has happened with Defeat twice Romance once. Every time was a cave/mine type area, not a Nord tomb like place, and it is infrequent enough it is hard to reproduce.

Well, I've experienced this kind of thing a few times. But, mostly it's when I press "[" to move the couple into a better location (in the room), but what can happen is my character up and flies halfway across Skyrim and floats there for the sex, and then falls to the ground once it's over. Sometimes, she lands unharmed, but usually I just reload and *not* press that button.

HEy guys!

Seeing that the framework (Thread) hasnt been updated since jUne and is still on "Taking a break" the question begs... has it been abandoned?

Its in heavy use with my gameplay, but I constantly get annoyed by impossibly huge amounts of bugs (most caused by animations, many cause by mods usingthe framework, and I actually dont really know how many are from the framework).

I would hate to see such a great project abondoned =/

A couple of the severest bugs / annoyances I've had so far:

- No Animation EVER lined up perfectly right from the start. Never. there was always lots of fiddling around with the move keys until it was done, and then, once the stage progresses, you start anew with fiddling... this is hugely annoying and takes mostly all fun out of it.

- Being stuck in objects like tables, chairs, rocks, mountains, carpets, snow and so on during animations.

- falling endlessly through the ground, with no chance of playing on without relaoding.

- Animations not starting (properly), mostly due to interference from other NPCs (combat) or because they are stuck somewhere.

- No support for characters with changed height.

HEy guys!

Seeing that the framework (Thread) hasnt been updated since jUne and is still on "Taking a break" the question begs... has it been abandoned?

Its in heavy use with my gameplay, but I constantly get annoyed by impossibly huge amounts of bugs (most caused by animations, many cause by mods usingthe framework, and I actually dont really know how many are from the framework).

- No Animation EVER lined up perfectly right from the start. Never. there was always lots of fiddling around with the move keys until it was done, and then, once the stage progresses, you start anew with fiddling... this is hugely annoying and takes mostly all fun out of it.

- Being stuck in objects like tables, chairs, rocks, mountains, carpets, snow and so on during animations.

- falling endlessly through the ground, with no chance of playing on without relaoding.

- Animations not starting (properly), mostly due to interference from other NPCs (combat) or because they are stuck somewhere.

What are you talking about? A new update was published to the git hub only a few days ago. This is in no way dead. When it says June it means that was when the thread was first published not when it was last updated. The front page also says that the target for the next update is December 15th so try reading at least 1 page of posts before jumping to conclusions about the project being abandoned.

HEy guys!

What are you talking about? A new update was published to the git hub only a few days ago. This is in no way dead. When it says June it means that was when the thread was first published not when it was last updated. The front page also says that the target for the next update is December 15th so try reading at least 1 page of posts before jumping to conclusions about the project being abandoned.

I believe he's more referring to the fact that the first post says I'm still taking a break and haven't actually started on 1.3, which it does, I haven't updated it in awhile.

okay so my weird bug.  

It seems anytime I innitiate sex if I use any door or have to go to a load screen immediately after the game with ctd.  I'm new to modding so I dont really know how to check into anything concerning ctds but thats the only time. sometimes it doesnt happen but most times I go into a house..or an inn..have sex..leave and while its still loading it ctds.  I enoy the mod but it just seemed like any time I use it I have to be prepared to reload to before its use to continue playing.  Any ideas?

HEy guys!

Having seen some of the new features in development, I assure you work continues...

okay so my weird bug.  

It seems anytime I innitiate sex if I use any door or have to go to a load screen immediately after the game with ctd.  I'm new to modding so I dont really know how to check into anything concerning ctds but thats the only time. sometimes it doesnt happen but most times I go into a house..or an inn..have sex..leave and while its still loading it ctds.  I enoy the mod but it just seemed like any time I use it I have to be prepared to reload to before its use to continue playing.  Any ideas?

There is a bug involving tfc that causes CTD on save after sex (including autosave on entering areas): If the free cam is toggled on when the animation ends then the next save is likely to result in a crash.

Make sure you have tfc off and are back in 3rd person camera before the end of the animation sequence, and obviously save before starting an animation session.

I believe he's more referring to the fact that the first post says I'm still taking a break and haven't actually started on 1.3, which it does, I haven't updated it in awhile.

That and thanks for all the non aggressive answers =)

A lot of the issues he's mentioning are things I've only seen on older versions of the mod and have since been fixed.  The only time I've had issues with the current version, it wasn't Sexlab's fault at all, but a conflict between two other mods.

Reading that I checked my version, im up to date =(

I certainly cant be alone with those issues, can I?

Also, since some ppl might have misunderstood my post as offensive or ungrateful:

I cant stress enough how awesome this mod is. Not only for it's technical purpose but also from a community point of view.

This framework managed to (more or less) unify all eoritc mod(ders) under one banner, so instead of having to download 500 diffrent kinds of "frameworks" for each and every mod, this here seems to prove an incredibly firm base.

Thanks for that!

Since I cn't contribute to this mod technically, I will try to help out with feedback, ideas and wishes =)

How does currently sexlab detect animation and or rotation ?? i seem to be having a small problem with new animation i try to test is rotated 180 degrees from how it suppose to be. Any reason why it would do this or how to fix it the 180 rotation back to the way it should be  ??

How does currently sexlab detect animation and or rotation ?? i seem to be having a small problem with new animation i try to test is rotated 180 degrees from how it suppose to be. Any reason why it would do this or how to fix it the 180 rotation back to the way it should be  ??

It doesn't "detect" it, the rotations are defined manually when the animation is registered in /data/scripts/source/sslAnimationDefaults.psc

I've updated the first post with a more current list of 1.30 plans.

The git.loverslab.com is back up aswell, however I decided to take the downtime it had as oppurtunity to update the gitlab software. Sadly they removed the ability to have global namespaced repositories, so anybody who was using git to keep up with the mod, the URL of the repo has changed to git.loverslab.com/sexlab/framework.git, you'll need to change the remote url in your repo, or re-clone it with the new url if you don't know how to do that, instructions ont he first post have been updated.

You aren't alone.

I also have the latest versions and get all of your mentioned bugs/glitches aswell. :/

Mostly that the Animations never line up and that i fall through the ground or get stuck on or in objects during animations. ._.

You aren't alone.

I also have the latest versions and get all of your mentioned bugs/glitches aswell. :/

Mostly that the Animations never line up and that i fall through the ground or get stuck on or in objects during animations. ._.

And what are you defining as "up to date version"?

Ok I found a way to make a papyrus global function that toggles flycam :D this is quite exciting not because of flycam but because now I know how to write papyrus functions in C, that's quite good. Now it would be possible to do anything from papyrus. I'll post an example plugin shortly, haven't eaten anything in 20 hours :P