Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion [ReModded]

closedtalon

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=50

If you have downloaded Rose of the Guard textures, you can apply them to the female guards using this .esp instead: http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=53

P.S. Does anyone know how to have miniature images added as attachments in a post - instead of these huge blobs?

P.S. #2 Can a mod move this to 'Other Adult Mods'?  I put this in the wrong forum by accident.

ups25092.jpg

ups25093.jpg

With Rose of the Guard:

ups25169.jpg

How compatable is this to the Rose of the guard add on for colourwheels sexy imperial legion mod?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34928

and this is what teh Rose of the guard armours look like

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34611

The reason i ask is that the Rose of the guard for colourwheels sexy imperial legion mod replaces colourwheels' .esp as well. So i am worried i'll lose all those sexy guards in the townships.

0 compatibility.

You can't 'overlap' two .esps that modify the same characters (e.g. pick and choose).  You can only replace using the first or the second.

However, I'll check out this Rose of the Guard, I might make another .esp that will include the armor.

0 compatibility.

You can't 'overlap' two .esps that modify the same characters (e.g. pick and choose).  You can only replace using the first or the second.

However' date=' I'll check out this Rose of the Guard, I might make another .esp that will include the armor.

[/quote']

Ta.

i suspected this was the case that your remodded version did not include the rose of the guard extention to colourwheels mod.

I put up another .esp using Rose of the Guard textures' date=' enjoy.

[/quote']

Thanks.

I did run into a glitch, however the faces look great but I am getting one black eye and one purple eye for all the guards. All the other npcs that are improved via the MBP++ & Xeo are working great. Just these guards. and yes Xeoex.esp is loaded before your .esp.

[edit] every city guard and imperial legion guard has the same face and haircut with the same eye issue.

I don't have any other eye issues and not running any other eye packs or hair packs except MBP++ and Xeo. So I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I placed your mod in the same load order as colourwheel's mod was given using BOSS.

The guards have all been modded to look the same.  I lack the motivation to fine-tune every face individually, and don't have a list of which hairs look good.  Also, I feel a certain amount of consistency is good.

I can't imagine why the eyes wouldn't display properly unless you don't have the texture.  It should be located at 'Data\Textures\XEOT\eyes\xeoEdark.dds'.  Then again, I'm no longer sure what version of XEO I have.

Here is a patch containing the texture: http://shy.jsphr.net/upload/img/ups25171.zip

I have the file so i don't know why i have the two different eye colour issue. my version of Xeo is XEOSP 1.0. I will say that my version of the guards does not look like your pictures above so could this be an issue of different Xeo versions?

I have to say that i am disappointed that all the guards look the same, but I understand that it takes a lot more work to change all the guards. 

[edit] my guards have blonde hair with a pony tail on the one side of their head instead of at teh back. Their apparence looks good barring the eye issue which looking at it doesn't appear to be poorly aligned eye textures that is normally associated with eye issues. it just appears to be that one eye is black and one eye is sort of a bloodshot purple.

I was thinking that it could be because of different XEO versions as well.  I'll just create my own folders with copies of my XEO's hair/eye textures and redirect the references to those instead of the ones in the XEOT folder.

Are the faces the same?  Or can you not tell?

Edit: Does anyone know if the different versions of XEO share the same race textures?

ok as far as i can tell the face is the same excluding the hair style and colour being different.

The eye texture patch fixed the purple eye texture BUT the left eye is still black. [ I used a texture viewer (very handy little program) to compare teh two textures last night.)

• 2 months later...

Hello, I've been trying to download your esp files but somehow even though it says the files are ~228KB, I always finish the download with a 48KB file and winrar keeps telling me the fail is corrupted.

Is there a problem with me or did something happen to your uploaded file?

Hello' date=' I've been trying to download your esp files but somehow even though it says the files are ~228KB, I always finish the download with a 48KB file and winrar keeps telling me the fail is corrupted.

Is there a problem with me or did something happen to your uploaded file?

[/quote']

The forum has gone a facelift recently; I have no idea what happened to the 'Download' section. Wait a few days, and everything should be back to normal.

Question: Doss This Replace All Male Gaurds with All Female Gaurds or doss it just

Replace some Male Gaurds?

This replaces all non-essential male guards. The only male guards will be the ones that are crucial to quests.

The forum has gone a facelift recently; I have no idea what happened to the 'Download' section. Wait a few days' date=' and everything should be back to normal.

[/quote']

Yes, I noticed that the next day when I connected to the forum again. It seems the forum's style changed again today, or I somehow have new theme settings.

Thank you for your reply, I will wait for the new links.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived