"What are you playing" thread

I don't see a thread for this so I figured what the hell. What game or games are you currently playing right now?

I just recently got back into Neverwinter Nights, So damn fun, I need to actually finish it this time, I think I have only played past Chapter 2.

Also playing a little Indie Roguelike called Transcendence. It's like Diablo in space, really fun.

Borderlands 2 - the tiny tina dlc - and I am freaking LOVING IT!!!! :D

I'm about ready to head into the DLC area in a moment.....trying to decide between a  lvl 33 Siren or  lvl 31 Zer0 for my first run.

Coin toss, and Heads....It's the Siren for the win! Time to destroy some....things. And stuff. And....do stuff.

FORWARD, MISS PIMENTACO PAGEANT WINNER!!!

DP.5 FInal Cinderella. [squeal to red-riding-hood sisters]

DarkParables5.jpg

HOUSE OF 1000 DOORS. Serpent Flame.

house-of-1000-doors-serpent-flame-collec

Been playing these series for ages. What emily want next is the Otherworld:Fall season. And the Awakening:spire.

3d Games these days are sux real bad, Whenever they're not intentionally made for console at the first place.