I have a problem on the rape script with the golem. It said he’ll rape the PC if absorbing too much spells to the point he needs to deposit into the PC. My problem is I already did the first fuck after the PC stripped naked and swim around, the next in-game day the golem just go straight to my PC and he does the rape script, I didn’t even bring him to fight spellcasters yet. And this keeps happening everytime my pc gets in and out of the cell where the golem is, does anyone have this problem? How do I solve it so the gollem don’t hunt down my PC everytime when she’s visiting Leyawiin :”)

+ I also change what fejeena add about adding more numbers to the ‘welkynd stone heart’ spell in TES4edit so the gollem can do ‘his thing to the pc’, I changed it from 10 to 25

I don't see a bug in ths script

If magic is too high and both are not in combat it starts the dialog  "My power overflows.  I must deposit it within you."
Then xLoversStatueStage is set to 2  .  And that starts the sex. And xLoversStatueStage is set to 3
During sex and Lovers token xLoversStageM = 5 ( orgasm stage ) a spell is added:  xLoversStatueDrain "Power Transfer" [SPEL:0200E2DB]
The spell drains 2 Magicka per second . The spell is an Ability so it always works untill it is removed.
Only if Statue.GetAv Magicka <= 0 the spell will be removed and xLoversStatueStage is set to 1

Maybe the sex ended but Magic is still high  and you left.

Check with console:

show xLoversStatueStage
If it is 1 you have to talk to him to fuck you. "Worship Me"
If it is 2 he will fuck you whether you want to or not.
If it is 3 he is just fucking you

Click on the statue
GetAv Magicka
See if it is  0 or below

But even if he still has Magicka he should not be able to "rape" you again, because xLoversStatueStage is still 3 . With 2 a new rape is started. ( not if it is 1 or 3 )

Have you RefScope installed? Then you can check if he has still the Magicka drain spell or other spells. After he raped you the first time he should only have one  spell, the ‘welkynd stone heart’ spell . You can delete others spells if you see any.
There must be something that increases his magic.  Spell? Item ?
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21862

Sorry don't know how to help.

Edited by fejeena

I tested the Mod. Yes he drains magicka if player is not in the same cell.
And it is my fault. The Dain Magicka change is too high. Don't know why but he drain Magicka . . . from stones, trees ? I don't know, nobody attacks him.

Set it back to 10 in the "Welkynd Stone Heart" spell and it does not happen. I can leave the city or go into a house and he does not drain Magicka.

Then I tested fights. I found an Imp. The statue had to be hit about 10 times to reach 11 magicka. But next test more than 20 times.
His base Magicka/base spell points are 50. So it takes a long time until he has over 50 magicka.
So you can lower his base points if you want him to overcharge faster.

With Base Spell points 20 and "drain Magicka" 10 it is OK if you don't want to wait real game days before he gets overflowed.

You can try Drain Magicka 15. With Drain Magicka 25  he needs only one magic hit to get overflowed.
And with Drain Magicka 25 I can leave the cell  and he doesn't drain magic from trees and rocks.

Have not tested Drain 30+ but somewhere the Darin Bug will kick in when the player is not in the cell.

! if you change the base spell points in the esp you have to use the console in game. Because the old 50 is in your save.
Or you use a save before you installed LoversBrute.
Or you deactivate the esp, and then do a clean save. ( Wait 3+ game days, best in a vanila house, then save )
If you want to use your old  save you use the console
Click on the Statue
setAV Magicka 20
then
resurrect

Now the new changed base character is used. You don't have to do any of the dialogues again,  bcause the Global xLoversStatueStage and the dialogues are not part of the NPC.  But you also have to change the esp or with the next game start you are back to 50.

----------------

EDIT:

Good way to test is use a Touch healing spells. Every time it lights up pink it drains Magicka.  When he reaches his base spell point, he fucks you.

Edited by fejeena
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 7:20 AM, fejeena said:

I tested the Mod. Yes he drains magicka if player is not in the same cell.
And it is my fault. The Dain Magicka change is too high. Don't know why but he drain Magicka . . . from stones, trees ? I don't know, nobody attacks him.

Set it back to 10 in the "Welkynd Stone Heart" spell and it does not happen. I can leave the city or go into a house and he does not drain Magicka.

Then I tested fights. I found an Imp. The statue had to be hit about 10 times to reach 11 magicka. But next test more than 20 times.
His base Magicka/base spell points are 50. So it takes a long time until he has over 50 magicka.
So you can lower his base points if you want him to overcharge faster.

With Base Spell points 20 and "drain Magicka" 10 it is OK if you don't want to wait real game days before he gets overflowed.

You can try Drain Magicka 15. With Drain Magicka 25  he needs only one magic hit to get overflowed.
And with Drain Magicka 25 I can leave the cell  and he doesn't drain magic from trees and rocks.

Have not tested Drain 30+ but somewhere the Darin Bug will kick in when the player is not in the cell.

! if you change the base spell points in the esp you have to use the console in game. Because the old 50 is in your save.
Or you use a save before you installed LoversBrute.
Or you deactivate the esp, and then do a clean save. ( Wait 3+ game days, best in a vanila house, then save )
If you want to use your old  save you use the console
Click on the Statue
setAV Magicka 20
then
resurrect

Now the new changed base character is used. You don't have to do any of the dialogues again,  bcause the Global xLoversStatueStage and the dialogues are not part of the NPC.  But you also have to change the esp or with the next game start you are back to 50.

----------------

EDIT:

Good way to test is use a Touch healing spells. Every time it lights up pink it drains Magicka.  When he reaches his base spell point, he fucks you.

Hello, I just got back to play oblivion again and I've tested out different solutions from the two posts. I already set the welkynd stone heart back from 25 to 10 before testing this out. I've checked the console with 'show xLoversStatueStage' on wayne 'the golem' johnson here, its shown 1.0000 but strangely he went and go after my PC to rape her (when it should be 2.0000 if the gollem needs depositing right?). Checked 'GetAv Magicka' when hes chasing my PC, is actually in 105.00, he came and went 0.00, where I enter and exit is where it spiked back to 105.00 again.
Also checked the golem with Refscope he does not have any item that causes regen magicka, only has a ring from the daily income mod (guess being a stone is also a job).

Here are the things i've tested!:
- I deactivate esp and made a clean save, went indoors and wait for 4 1/2 days then save, exit oblivion and activate the esp again, tune in and went outside and see the golem (and did the first fuck over again) camed and golem has -139.94 magicka. Then I tried convalenscence to the golem and it takes 6x absorbs to make em rape the PC, and this is quite insane wayne 'the golem' johnson took actual 6 mins and 31 seconds to deposit til 0.00, and since I have tamago installed the number of sperm is just overloaded to the point the game went very laggy especially when I open my inventory lmao. But in the end this solution works for me, i've even try going in and out of the cell where the golem is in and fast travel, and the golem he doesn;t magicaly spiked his magicka nor hunt down my PC, though the long 'deposit' is quite a wait.

- Using the old save after I install Brute still didn't work for me, before doing the first fuck with wayne 'the golem' johnson, setav magicka 20, do the thing again, then disable and enable the golem and went on layed on my PC, camed -0,02, then I fast travel outside and come back inside the golem's magicka spiked to 84.98 (without getting attacked)

- Loading a save before instaling Brute works for me with no sudden spike golem's magicka when entering and exit a cell, but my progress with this certain PC is quite far on progress (RP reasons). I do remember on my earlier saves before the PC and golem meet, I went to Leyawiin without having contact with the golem, the second visit to Leyawiin is where PC had sex with the golem and the bug started, does that had to do with this?? Sorry i'm just wondering

I then go along with the deactivate esp one since it works like wonders now, even if the rape time is reaaaaallllyy longg, anyway to reduce the time would help also if not its okay by me. Thank you for your time help solve this bug fejeena!

Edited by GloriousMoth