i dont know if its a bug or not but he wasnt in the same cell as the player and when i used mcs order to make him follow i got out of jail got out the city told him to wait then talked to a gaurd to pay the fine then talked to the argonian but he didnt change or say anything other than the basic game stuff or do i have to get him to a location before he updates ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

well i jusr downloaded this mod and in my attempt to play it when ever i enter layawin or the jails to go get the people i get a run time error and then the game crashes and i would like some help to figure out why this is happening becuse i rilly want this mod.

well i jusr downloaded this mod and in my attempt to play it when ever i enter layawin or the jails to go get the people i get a run time error and then the game crashes and i would like some help to figure out why this is happening becuse i rilly want this mod.

There hasn't been any activity on this thread for multiple months- and you did not even bother to right click the red underlined words... a process that takes all off thirty seconds. You didn't include your load order- the most common problem. Also needed so we can tell if it is in fact this mods fault and not something else(which may be missing a few meshes- or regular old conflicts.)

In short- please make sure you spend a little more time when asking for help- you need to give us your load order every time- and if you have a papyrus log that is nice as well (though I don't think Oblivion has one). Also generally speaking there are three things you can do that will almost fix your problem. First- re-download the mod and read the read-me before re-installing. Often meshes are missing- which will cause problems. Also LOOT and BOSS are your friends- they will solve about half of all issues by making sure master's load first.  The final step is to check the comments of the mod you suspect is having issues- most likely if it is that mod someone has already had this problem and gotten help for it.

Have you read the old Posts ?

Post 50 the solution:

A NPC Golem in Leyawiin has no hair = CTD.

read post 50 and add the hair.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, I know it's been almost a year since the last activity on this topic but what exactly makes The Statue to rape the PC ? It said it's spell attack in the description but I've been spawning a lot of conjurers to battle against The Statue, he's been knocked down a few times but no "action" afterwards. Does it have anything involving him getting knocked down to even begin with ??

Ps: I've tried having a look at the script in CS, it has a line or two about the golem getting knocked down. That's why I jump to the conclusion that the "fun part" takes place after his knock out. I could be completely wrong however, I barely know anything about scripting in Oblivion.

On 5/9/2018 at 3:59 PM, Potato_Skill said:

Hi, I know it's been almost a year since the last activity on this topic but what exactly makes The Statue to rape the PC ? It said it's spell attack in the description but I've been spawning a lot of conjurers to battle against The Statue, he's been knocked down a few times but no "action" afterwards. Does it have anything involving him getting knocked down to even begin with ??

Ps: I've tried having a look at the script in CS, it has a line or two about the golem getting knocked down. That's why I jump to the conclusion that the "fun part" takes place after his knock out. I could be completely wrong however, I barely know anything about scripting in Oblivion.

I have never played it, I only checked the script.

To get him as companion:

Player must be female and swimming nude near the statue.

Then the statue awakens.

Then the statue will talk to the player. "You have awoken me from my eternal vigil.  I offer myself to you in worship."

And the global value xLoversStatueStage  is set to 1

Player says: "Thank you, but that's not necessary."

Statue"I exist to serve beauty that can awaken my soul.  Allow me to gift you the pleasure I can provide."

Player: "Pleasure?  Do you mean...?"

Statue:"Yes.  Allow me to will show you."

Sex starts

Now you can use the companion spell: Mad Companionship Spells/Companion Share and Recruit or what you use.

After the first fuck you can always say "Worship Me" and he fucks the player..

And if you fight ( with a magician ) and the fight is over

if(refVar.GetAV Magicka >= refVar.GetBaseAV Magicka) && (Player.IsInCombat == 0) && (refVar.IsInCombat == 0) && (xLoversStatueStage == 1)

Player and Golem not in combat

xLoversStatueStage == 1  yes the statue is awake.

And the Statue was hit by some spells during the fight. He have a Spell/Magic Absorption, and if his magic points after the fight are higher as his base magic points he will talk to the player. "My power overflows.  I must deposit it within you."

And he will fuck you, whether you like it or not.

The problem is his protection

Resist Magic 50

Shield 40

but only Spell Absorb Chance 10  !!!!! If 10 spells hit the golem mybe only one will be absorbed, or none of the spells.

You can change it with CS or TES4Edit ( better use TES4Edit, no problems with saving)  EDIT: ! Do not use 50.  better maximum 25 !

Spoiler

Load the esp with TES4Edit

Open the LoversBrute.esp tree

Open spells

click the spell xLoversAbStatue "Welkynd Stone Heart"

And in the right window change the Spell Absorb Chance to 25.  EDIT: ! Do not use 50.  !

LBr1.jpg  maximum 25 !

Edited by fejeena
7 hours ago, fejeena said:

I have never played it, I only checked the script.

The problem is his protection

Resist Magic 50

Shield 40

but only Spell Absorb Chance 10  !!!!! If 10 spells hit the golem mybe only one will be absorbed, or none of the spells.

You can change it with CS or TES4Edit ( better use TES4Edit, no problems with saving)

Hide contents

Load the esp with TES4Edit

Open the LoversBrute.esp tree

Open spells

click the spell xLoversAbStatue "Welkynd Stone Heart"

And in the right window change the Spell Absorb Chance ( 50% or more ? )

LBr1.jpg

Thanks a bunch, ah, now that explains why I've only got him to rape the PC once since he joined my party. I know the "Worship me" option is there but where's the fun in that, am I right ? 

Of couse he does not leave the cell. All NPc in the mod does not have AI packaged ( or at least no follow packages)

You talk to him , you get the information that  Alessia Caro is his mistress. You talk to her, she should unlock the prison cell door. Done.

Now  you use the companion spell: Mad Companionship Spells  or Companion Share and Recruit or what you use , as you have done it with the other NPCs of this Mod.

The Mod add NPCs in game but without any companion AI packages or dialogue commands.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/3/2013 at 8:43 PM, Dusk_ said:

He rapes you once for every time you let him get knocked out.  I might have to cap the number.

Hmm...I'll have to test this.  In the main Lovers Settings spell there should be an option to fix surrounding NPCs, or something.  Try using that and let me know if the issue is still there.

I was wondering if anybody set up a number cap to prevent perpetual rape. A while ago I decided to go into settings and autoplay sex animations with the shortest possible length, and then left my game running for almost an hour, and the brat still wouldn't stop raping my character. I'm still learning scripting and would greatly appreciate it if someone would help me with this.

• 1 year later...

??  sleeps with my character ?   There is no start sex script in the dialogues,  He has a rape start script but it should only works after the first dialogue.

You have to talk to him ( normally his script starts the conversation when you get near him for the first time )

Spurs-With-Steel: "I smell female.  Mistress wants me to fuck?  Mistress not here, not allowed to fuck.  Need to fuck."

Player: "Excuse me?

He: Female is not Mistress, will only listen to Mistress.

Player: Who is your Mistress?

He:  Will not listen to female.  Female only for fucking.  Only listen to Mistress.  Castle Mistress tells me when to fuck.

End of dialogue, A new topic was added

Player talks to AlessiaCaro

Player: Prisoner

AlessiaCaro:   So you've met my toy?  Such a disgusting beast.  I had considered simply executing it, before I had it properly trained.

Player:   What have you done to him?

AlessiaCaro:   Don't be so indignant, he's very thankful to me.  I even breed him with the filthy cats the guards drag in.

Player:   Release him at once.

AlessiaCaro:  Hmm.  Very well, I suppose the novelty is wearing down.  I shall release him, follow me.

Yes now you follow her, she got a AI packaged and a key for the cell door.

--------------------------

If AlessiaCaro doesn't have the topic "Prisoner"  you can add it with console

Addtopic XX00B9BF

replace the XX with the loadorder number/ID of the LoversBrute.esp.  Check your Modmanager, or in game open the console and click on Spurs-With-Steel, the first 2 numbers are what you need

???

You talk to him.  (new topic is added)

You talk to AlessiaCaro.  And she will walk to the cell and open it.  She frees the Argonian. 

I don't know if he will follow the player, I have not seen follow packages or dialogues.  Only one of the 4 NPCs has follow packages.

But you can use MCS to make him your companion. (with MCS you can make every NPC your companion)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/1569-mad-companionship-spells-mcs-extension-humantouchnpc/?do=findComment&comment=3517096

page 12 my post from September 21, 2021

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2021 at 3:26 PM, NaamForst said:

I was wondering if anybody set up a number cap to prevent perpetual rape. A while ago I decided to go into settings and autoplay sex animations with the shortest possible length, and then left my game running for almost an hour, and the brat still wouldn't stop raping my character. I'm still learning scripting and would greatly appreciate it if someone would help me with this.

Recently someone posted asking about this mod, and it reminded me about it.
I'm still wondering if someone can fix the perpetual rape that this mod causes.
This is a great mod, but it just doesn't work the way it is right now.