View File

This mod introduces several male companions into Oblivion who will berate you, degrade you, and in general be pains in your asses (often literally). They each have their own personality and style, and are more-or-less fully compatible with each other's quirks. It's currently a fully-functioning mod that does exactly what it's supposed to, but might be open to future expansion if I ever come up with some interesting ideas to implement.

Conflicts

This uses a jail cell in Imperial City, a cell in Leyawiin, and has minor interaction in Bruma's jail. It's built to work with LoversTrueCrime, but anything else that uses those with those jails might create a mess.

What this mod adds

All encounters are completely questless, so you won't find any mapmarkers or journal entries. Also, all companions are marked essential - dead followers may not say no, but they're still not very fun.

The Brute - The eponymous first addition to this colourful menagerie. He's a foul-mouthed, misogynistic Orc who's good with blades, blunts and enjoys taking long walks on your ass. He's currently serving time in the Imperial City Prison for some low crime - likely groping a barmaid - and if you pay him a visit he'll whisper sweet nothings into your ear. Bail him out to have the pleasure of his company. He's very strong, and enjoys a good fight as much as a good lay. And if a fight's good enough to paint the ground with his blood, a good lay is exactly what you'll get.

The Slave - A poor, addled Argonian who's had a slight attitude adjustment from a certain beast-hating Countess. He's spending time in the Lewayiin dungeon, waiting for a new toy to play with. If you manage to get him released, you'll find him a loyal pet that might hump your leg - and other various bodyparts - whenever the mood hits him.

The Brat - As a rich, spoiled son of a Countess, his attitude toward the commonfolk is less than ideal. You'll find this Imperial tailing his mother in Bruma at all hours of the day, and won't have much interest in you. However, if you were to find yourself in prison and serving time, he'll come to make you an offer you probably wish you could refuse. As a travelling companion, he's exceptionally weak, but extremely delusional in his own capabilities...you'll find yourself babysitting him constantly. And, in the event you allow some dumb beast to knock some sense into him, you'll find he holds grudges for a very long time...and prefers to exact his revenge on sleeping heroes.

• Known issues: The script for him to visit the jail is touchy, if you want it 100% the best bet is to visit a cell with him in it first and then go the jail. Also, once you're free from jail the game will think you're still in it...just change cells once and it'll clear up.

The Statue - Standing at a lone vigil by Lewayiin's bathing pool, this stone figure might awaken if beautiful women bathes in his presence. Strip down and go for a swim, and you might find out. If you gain his attention, he'll be a loyal and extremely durable protector. Be warned if you gain his favour, though, he's powered by a Welkynd Stone heart, and if he's hit with too many spells it might become overcharged. If that should happen, he'll need a proper outlet to release his power.

• Notes: Script to awaken him only checks Armor Rating, not nudity, so you need to get that to 0. He also has a constant effect ability that's simlar to the Atronach birthsign: no magicka regen, low spell absorption chance, and always silenced.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/24/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    LoversPK, Mad Companionship Spells/Companion Share and Recruit (or other similar companion mod)

I had a chance to play through with each companion, and your mod is awesome.   I especially like the twisted Argonian.  You did a great job giving each brute their own sinister, rapey personality.  The dialogue is equal parts threatening to titillating, and overall high quality.

The only thing I would suggest is - more!  A few more interactions, or something to give a greater sense of reactivity.  Maybe you could check the player's Lovers variables or titles (e.g. Savior of Kvatch) and have the brutes react accordingly?  Or maybe an appropriate mini-quest for each character?  I dunno what your plans are but I definitely hope you continue the mod, because this is really promising.

Very Nice Dusk_ !

An idea that strikes right at my own perverse heart.

Checking out the brute first and not seeing any gamebreakers. It kinda makes me nervous with my LSM on and him right behind me watching my characters ass wiggle.

Mem

Hi. dare i suggest some new candidatures for this beautiful mod?
Sorry for poor english, i'll try my best to picture them.

1. Bright Saint Paladin -- 9-divine-religious idiot with significant combat abilities. Non-killable, as others here.
Treats PC as "Bright Goodness Virgin" -- and himself as her guard and moral governeur.

When it's no combat, randomly generates some boring religious mumbling. Initialy arrives on activating one of main cathedral altars provided pc has all 9 named blessings (and, evidently, 0 crime bounty).

His disposition to PC is positively modifyed by (most effective first):
+ oblivion gate closing
+ pc-fame increase (disputable, see below)
+ 1/9 blessing on exterior
+ 1/9 blessing in cathedral
+ coins to beggars

His disposition to PC is negatively modifyed by (most effective last):
- time without positive events ("Bright Goodness Virgin is RESTLESS in GOOD deeds!")
- any pc'produced damage in combat ("Bright Goodness Virgin brings GOOD without damage!")
- any pc' sex activity ("Bright Goodness Virgin does not DIRTY things!")
- any initiative pc'produced damage (counts as "assaults") ("Bright Goodness Virgin does not assaults!")
- pc-infamy increasing

- any pc'criminal activity on his eyes -- value correlates bounty size. If pc' crime is _reported_, paladin leaves scene immediately (to avoid confront with LAW).

Heal himself and heal any other he respects as 'positive' ('good' PC and.. ~anybody 0<isGuard for example).

When "killed" - spends some time for "resurrection meditation".

Banned for any form of sex activity.
Does not attack PC in any circumstances - maximum he can do is say "you're worst!" and vanish.
Could be re-summoned while "initial clear" reqs are met.

2. bad-mouth (+bad-tempered) loli-dremora, with ability to re-form into very powerful weapon in PC'hand, mostly
by special given PC-self spell. She-weapon' damage calculates as multiply of pc-level and her DISPOSITION to PC.

She-weapon form evolves from [bound-like] dagger, axe, sword(can't remember 1hBound), to two-hand variations of them. Optionaly can be filtered via .ini for those who hate axes (like me) or other perversions.

Pretends herself 'ghost' for any combat attacks.

I have NO variants HOW (and where) she meets pc initialy.

Her disposition to PC is positively modifyed by such pc-actions (most effective first):

+ crime bounty increasing OR any pc'criminal activity on her eyes -- value correlates bounty size.

+ "positive" npc kill (alas, can't imagine other criteria than "isGuard")
+ anyone\anything kill ("Yess!! Kill them! Kill them all!")
+ pc' sex activity (can be valued by types, gangrapes probably counted most "interesting") ("You're so dirty lewd slut.. I like it!")

+ pc-infamy increase ::::::("Yehoo!")

Her disposition to PC is negatively modifyed by (most effective last):

- time between any "evil" activity :::::::("i'm bored!!")
- non-combat time being inside cathedrals :::::::("i'm sick being HERE!!!!")
- 9divine blessings :::::::("WTF?!!!")

I think, pc-fame increasing shouldn't counted, because it's not directly bound for 'good' deeds (fex, what GOOD in Arena?)

She's banned for any form of sex activity -- or alternative: when sex-assaulted (?or _after_ rape?),
she do WEAPON-INCARNATE with ABSOLUTELY MOST POWERFULL GRADE in pc' hand and (disabling pc' controls) attacks the rapist with pc'hand untill killing him(\it\any) DEAD.

I have not decided, how to resolve such conflict with essential npc involved.
1) essential npc are banned for any form of sex activity with her;
2) she 'forgives' them when they become "unconscious", leaving "aftermath" regulation to PC.

2nd looks more interesting..

Credits: Dusk_ for inspiration, Amstel beer for smooth creativity.

ps. original text in russian

Оба персонажа заметно выиграют от озвучивания и спец.анимации.

1. спутник "Светлый Паладин" -- самовлюблённый упоротый религиозный идиот, но мощный [и ,как прочие, бессмертный] боец. Его _отношение_ к пц основано на желании видеть в ней "Светлую Деву Добра" - а себя, соот., ея защитником и моральным устоем. Вне боя производит тонны паладинского религиозного бреда. Вызывается акт. главного алтаря любого из соборов при условии наличия всех девяти именных благословений (что подразумевает нулевой криминальный статус).
Положительные модификаторы отношения (по степени убывания эффекта):
+ закрытие гейта
+ благословение 1/9 на экстериоре
+ благословение 1/9 в соборе
+ увеличение fame
+ раздача милостыни

Действия пц, отрицательно влияющие на _отношение_ (по степени нарастания отрицательности):
- время [бездействия] :::::::::::("Светлая Дева НЕУСТАННО ПРИЧИНЯЕТ ДОБРО!")
- нанесение урона (оружием или магией) в бою :::::::::::("Светлая Дева несёт добро БЕСКРОВНО!")
- половые акты пц :::::::::::("Светлая Дева НЕ ЗАНИМАЕТСЯ РАЗВРАТОМ!")
- нанесение урона в неатакованом состоянии (то, что идёт в статистику assaults) :::::::::::("Светлая Дева НЕ НАПАДАЕТ!")
- увеличение infamy

- криминальная активность (примерно на величину проступка); в случае _обнаружения_ - оставляет pc (чтобы не противопоставлять себя _закону_).

Лечится и лечит всех [по его мнению] положительных. **критерии: неброшеная пц, isGuard.. что еще?

После гибели тратит какое-то время на "восстановительную медитацию".

После разрыва может быть вызван повторно при соблюдении стартовых условий.

--------------------------
2. лоли-дремора, умеющая превращаться в оружие в руке пц (обращается обратно по sheath\unequip).
Урон инкарнации-оружия ВЕСЬМА ВЕЛИК, НО зависит от произведения _отношения_ на уровень пц.
Вид\тип оружия (кинжал-топор-меч-2руч.топор-клеймора) категорируется от урона, однако сами типы могут быть отфильтрованы посредством ini-файла (для нелюбителей топоров или наоборот).

НЕ ПРИДУМАЛ, как первоначально появляется.

+ криминальная активность (примерно на величину проступка)

+ убийство _считающихся_положительными_ (опять же, кроме isGuard ничего в голову не приходит)

+ убийство ::::::("Yess!! Kill them! Kill them all!")
+ половая активность (можно варьировать по степеням, gangrapes вероятно ценнее) ::::::("You're so dirty lewd slut.. I like it!")

+ увеличение infamy ::::::("Yehoo!")

Действия пц, отрицательно влияющие на _отношение_ (по степени нарастания отрицательности):
- время [бездействия] :::::::("мне СКУЧНО!!!!")
- время пребывания в соборах :::::::("мне ЗДЕСЬ не нравится!!!!")
- благословения 1/9 :::::::("WTF?!!!")

Увеличение fame не стоит отслеживать, т.к. его дают за всякое, не обязательно доброе (та же арена).

Обращение в оружие - в основном через заклинание пц "на себя" - сопровождается анимацией подбегания,
[прыжка-с-переворотом] или [анимации поцелуя] +исчезновение в магическом эффекте - появление оружия в руке пц. Завершение по drop\sheathe\unequip. При реинкарнации -- _разные_ комментарии в зависимости от результатов применения оружия (drop должен вызывать негодование! sheath - язвительный комментарий "куда это ты меня собиралась засунуть?"); результаты "окровавленности" разной степени комментируются наиболее радостно.

Ухудшение отношения сопровождается увеличением вероятности (по мере ухудш.) "вопросов", жалоб, оскорблений, самостоятельных хулиганств в виде краж\хищений[\атак ?положительных нпц] с перекладыванием вины на пц - вплоть до 'развода'.

Вовлеченность пц в секс отыгрывается оживлённым (+анимации!) скаканием вокруг с одобрительными комментариями.

Banned for any form of sex activity -- или такое: при попытке (?результативной) напрыга на нее
ОБОРАЧИВАЕТСЯ САМОЙ МОЩНОЙ из ИНКАРНАЦИЙ ОРУЖИЯ в руке пц и (отключая управление) атакует обидчика 'рукой пц' безостановочно до смерти одной из сторон.

Не продумал, как разрешать при этом ситуации с essential npc.
Варианты:
1) essential npc are banned for any form of sex activity with her
2) 'прощает' их по достижении ими стадии unconscious.

Brute. how to save him from prison? what will it take?

Talk to the jailor after talking to him.  Should be obvious after that.

Hi. dare i suggest some new candidatures for this beautiful mod?

Sorry for poor english, i'll try my best to picture them.

1. Bright Saint Paladin -- 9-divine-religious idiot with significant combat abilities. Non-killable, as others here.

Treats PC as "Bright Goodness Virgin" -- and himself as her guard and moral governeur.

When it's no combat, randomly generates some boring religious mumbling. Initialy arrives on activating one of main cathedral altars provided pc has all 9 named blessings (and, evidently, 0 crime bounty).

His disposition to PC is positively modifyed by (most effective first):

+ oblivion gate closing

+ pc-fame increase (disputable, see below)

+ 1/9 blessing on exterior

+ 1/9 blessing in cathedral

+ coins to beggars

His disposition to PC is negatively modifyed by (most effective last):

- time without positive events ("Bright Goodness Virgin is RESTLESS in GOOD deeds!")

- any pc'produced damage in combat ("Bright Goodness Virgin brings GOOD without damage!")

- any pc' sex activity ("Bright Goodness Virgin does not DIRTY things!")

- any initiative pc'produced damage (counts as "assaults") ("Bright Goodness Virgin does not assaults!")

- pc-infamy increasing

- any pc'criminal activity on his eyes -- value correlates bounty size. If pc' crime is _reported_, paladin leaves scene immediately (to avoid confront with LAW).

Heal himself and heal any other he respects as 'positive' ('good' PC and.. ~anybody 0<isGuard for example).

When "killed" - spends some time for "resurrection meditation".

Does not attack PC in any circumstances - maximum he can do is say "you're worst!" and vanish.

Could be re-summoned while "initial clear" reqs are met.

2. bad-mouth (+bad-tempered) loli-dremora, with ability to re-form into very powerful weapon in PC'hand, mostly

by special given PC-self spell. She-weapon' damage calculates as multiply of pc-level and her DISPOSITION to PC.

She-weapon form evolves from [bound-like] dagger, axe, sword(can't remember 1hBound), to two-hand variations of them. Optionaly can be filtered via .ini for those who hate axes (like me) or other perversions.

I have NO variants HOW (and where) she meets pc initialy.

Her disposition to PC is positively modifyed by such pc-actions (most effective first):

+ crime bounty increasing OR any pc'criminal activity on her eyes -- value correlates bounty size.

+ "positive" npc kill (alas, can't imagine other criteria than "isGuard")

+ anyone\anything kill ("Yess!! Kill them! Kill them all!")

+ pc' sex activity (can be valued by types, gangrapes probably counted most "interesting") ("You're so dirty lewd slut.. I like it!")

+ pc-infamy increase ::::::("Yehoo!")

Her disposition to PC is negatively modifyed by (most effective last):

- time between any "evil" activity :::::::("i'm bored!!")

- non-combat time being inside cathedrals :::::::("i'm sick being HERE!!!!")

- 9divine blessings :::::::("WTF?!!!")

I think, pc-fame increasing shouldn't counted, because it's not directly bound for 'good' deeds (fex, what GOOD in Arena?)

She's banned for any form of sex activity -- or alternative: when sex-assaulted (?or _after_ rape?),

she do WEAPON-INCARNATE with ABSOLUTELY MOST POWERFULL GRADE in pc' hand and (disabling pc' controls) attacks the rapist with pc'hand untill killing him(\it\any) DEAD.

I have not decided, how to resolve such conflict with essential npc involved.

1) essential npc are banned for any form of sex activity with her;

2) she 'forgives' them when they become "unconscious", leaving "aftermath" regulation to PC.

2nd looks more interesting..

Credits: Dusk_ for inspiration, Amstel beer for smooth creativity.

ps. original text in russian

Оба персонажа заметно выиграют от озвучивания и спец.анимации.

1. спутник "Светлый Паладин" -- самовлюблённый упоротый религиозный идиот, но мощный [и ,как прочие, бессмертный] боец. Его _отношение_ к пц основано на желании видеть в ней "Светлую Деву Добра" - а себя, соот., ея защитником и моральным устоем. Вне боя производит тонны паладинского религиозного бреда. Вызывается акт. главного алтаря любого из соборов при условии наличия всех девяти именных благословений (что подразумевает нулевой криминальный статус).

+ закрытие гейта

+ благословение 1/9 на экстериоре

+ благословение 1/9 в соборе

+ увеличение fame

+ раздача милостыни

- время [бездействия] :::::::::::("Светлая Дева НЕУСТАННО ПРИЧИНЯЕТ ДОБРО!")

- нанесение урона (оружием или магией) в бою :::::::::::("Светлая Дева несёт добро БЕСКРОВНО!")

- половые акты пц :::::::::::("Светлая Дева НЕ ЗАНИМАЕТСЯ РАЗВРАТОМ!")

- нанесение урона в неатакованом состоянии (то, что идёт в статистику assaults) :::::::::::("Светлая Дева НЕ НАПАДАЕТ!")

- увеличение infamy

- криминальная активность (примерно на величину проступка); в случае _обнаружения_ - оставляет pc (чтобы не противопоставлять себя _закону_).

Лечится и лечит всех [по его мнению] положительных. **критерии: неброшеная пц, isGuard.. что еще?

После гибели тратит какое-то время на "восстановительную медитацию".

После разрыва может быть вызван повторно при соблюдении стартовых условий.

--------------------------

2. лоли-дремора, умеющая превращаться в оружие в руке пц (обращается обратно по sheath\unequip).

Урон инкарнации-оружия ВЕСЬМА ВЕЛИК, НО зависит от произведения _отношения_ на уровень пц.

Вид\тип оружия (кинжал-топор-меч-2руч.топор-клеймора) категорируется от урона, однако сами типы могут быть отфильтрованы посредством ini-файла (для нелюбителей топоров или наоборот).

НЕ ПРИДУМАЛ, как первоначально появляется.

+ криминальная активность (примерно на величину проступка)

+ убийство _считающихся_положительными_ (опять же, кроме isGuard ничего в голову не приходит)

+ убийство ::::::("Yess!! Kill them! Kill them all!")

+ половая активность (можно варьировать по степеням, gangrapes вероятно ценнее) ::::::("You're so dirty lewd slut.. I like it!")

+ увеличение infamy ::::::("Yehoo!")

- время [бездействия] :::::::("мне СКУЧНО!!!!")

- время пребывания в соборах :::::::("мне ЗДЕСЬ не нравится!!!!")

- благословения 1/9 :::::::("WTF?!!!")

Увеличение fame не стоит отслеживать, т.к. его дают за всякое, не обязательно доброе (та же арена).

Обращение в оружие - в основном через заклинание пц "на себя" - сопровождается анимацией подбегания,

[прыжка-с-переворотом] или [анимации поцелуя] +исчезновение в магическом эффекте - появление оружия в руке пц. Завершение по drop\sheathe\unequip. При реинкарнации -- _разные_ комментарии в зависимости от результатов применения оружия (drop должен вызывать негодование! sheath - язвительный комментарий "куда это ты меня собиралась засунуть?"); результаты "окровавленности" разной степени комментируются наиболее радостно.

Ухудшение отношения сопровождается увеличением вероятности (по мере ухудш.) "вопросов", жалоб, оскорблений, самостоятельных хулиганств в виде краж\хищений[\атак ?положительных нпц] с перекладыванием вины на пц - вплоть до 'развода'.

Вовлеченность пц в секс отыгрывается оживлённым (+анимации!) скаканием вокруг с одобрительными комментариями.

Banned for any form of sex activity -- или такое: при попытке (?результативной) напрыга на нее

ОБОРАЧИВАЕТСЯ САМОЙ МОЩНОЙ из ИНКАРНАЦИЙ ОРУЖИЯ в руке пц и (отключая управление) атакует обидчика 'рукой пц' безостановочно до смерти одной из сторон.

Не продумал, как разрешать при этом ситуации с essential npc.

Варианты:

1) essential npc are banned for any form of sex activity with her

2) 'прощает' их по достижении ими стадии unconscious.

Interesting ideas, but they sound far too indepth and far too intrusive for this mod.

I spoke to the warden, even appeared a second jailer. but both do not say anything. maybe my karma heroine is wrong?

я говорил с тюремщиком, даже появлялся какой-то второй тюремщик. но оба ничего не говорят. возможно у моего ЖГГ неправильная карма?

>> Interesting ideas, but they sound far too indepth and far too intrusive for this mod.

Well, if anybody could use them by any way - i'll be glad. May be, at vacation i'll try it by myself.. Thanks for reply! 

ps. 2SullenMan: make sure this mod has one of last (just before lovers-anim-objects\priority) in loadorder, so no other

mod can break jailor's dialogue topics (проверь что этот мод расположен достаточно близко к концу loadOrder-а, на случай что какой-л. другой мод тоже изменяет диалоги тюремщиков; у меня всё было без проблем).

offline to monday.

For me, the topic was updated according to the message I got, but the jailor had no new topics. In similar vein, I got the argonian out of his cell, he had his fun, but after that would do nothing, just stood there.

@sullenman

I spoke to the warden, even appeared a second jailer. but both do not say anything. maybe my karma heroine is wrong?

When I wanted to get a quick try out, and free the brute, I also did run into this problem.

I opened the esp in the CS, and I did find out, the PC must have at least 200 gold in possession, it seems...  Maybe you can try again, this time with the needed amount of gold in your pockets?

About this mod, fine idea indeed, this just one little kink that can be ironed out easily (drop the money requirement and let the warden inform you he might need some bribing ... )

For me, the topic was updated according to the message I got, but the jailor had no new topics. In similar vein, I got the argonian out of his cell, he had his fun, but after that would do nothing, just stood there.

Should read the requirements ;).  As I said, the AI Packages are minimal or non-existent.

@sullenman

When I wanted to get a quick try out, and free the brute, I also did run into this problem.

I opened the esp in the CS, and I did find out, the PC must have at least 200 gold in possession, it seems...  Maybe you can try again, this time with the needed amount of gold in your pockets?

About this mod, fine idea indeed, this just one little kink that can be ironed out easily (drop the money requirement and let the warden inform you he might need some bribing ... )

Point taken.  I'll change that in the next update.

Dusk_

Really enjoying this mod.

I have seen though- when in combat with several enemy, brute will start on the player but will be interupted because there are still enemies in combat with him.

Perhaps check if he is still in combat too?

Mem

Dusk_

Really enjoying this mod.

I have seen though- when in combat with several enemy, brute will start on the player but will be interupted because there are still enemies in combat with him.

Perhaps check if he is still in combat too?

Mem

Noted.

Let me know if anything else causes issues with the Rape scripts, those were always trouble makers.

New update!  Added the aforementioned fixes, and added a brand new companion.

Also, if anyone knows the script to add a message when sex ends, let me know.  It would save me a bit of code digging time.

the "Mad Companionship Spells" seems to work much better then the "share and recruit" which is a bit buggy and caused lovers animation glitches for me :Þ  might be unique to me though.

There's actually a Lovers patch for CSR somewhere on this site.  Can't remember where it is, though.

New update!  Added the aforementioned fixes, and added a brand new companion.

Also, if anyone knows the script to add a message when sex ends, let me know.  It would save me a bit of code digging time.

Thanks!

Many mods check "is in sex" via

GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier || GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem

Up some flag if its true and wait until it becomes (1==yourFlag)&&(0==(the same pair of getItemCount )).

Alternative way is to intercept (via event-handler) some event kinda ejaculation, when messages "..child is possible!" pops.

I love the concept of "rebellious" followers, but I'm not too interested in male followers. Is there any chance you'll consider adding a female follower with the same theme?

Considering it.  My biggest issue is trying to come up with creative rape conditions.

Also considering interaction between the followers too...but not really sure how far down the rabbit hole I'm going with this.