Hey all. Is this the most recent version of this mod?

Yes.

I am using Mod Organizer to install and my body is invisible when the fort/hentai etc outfits are worn. The textures and meshes are there in the MO file tree window so I cant work out what's going wrong.

The problem is there is no Henti or fort textures etc in this mod. It is only sex toys. No outfits are included. The reason your textures are missing is because you didn't install the textures and files for your "fort/Henti etc". ;) You can see this by just looking at the files in MO's texture and Meshes folders.

Dammnit, youre right. Where can I find the missing textures?

All you had to do is open up the mod and look through the explorer and you would see the files named what you were looking for.. While you are at it make sure you have all the other files as well. You can follow the tutorial I made for SCR and create a SCR Resources folder then install that into MO. Then you will be sure you have the base then just move that single mod up and down as needed to get the files you want presented to game.. you know in case you decide to use a different leather outfit or the such. Nice and neat and easy to use that way.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Hi, I have this downloaded and activated through fomm but the container under the gas station that is supposed to hold the items is missing? Likewise I have the sexoutstore installed but when I get there there are only a couple things in the store menus that are actually present, it is mostly no icons and such and Im not really sure why it doesnt seem to be working?

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by DarkerDaemon
added the media file
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Tatablyat said:

Hi! Nice mod!
But actually dont know where the items are .-.
can someone help me?
the images are down

thanks

the items can be obtained by 'cheating' or purchasing them in the Sexout Store.

Note that this mod is female only, Sexout Common Resources itself has the male counterpart integrated

On 8/19/2022 at 11:57 PM, Tatablyat said:

Hi! Nice mod!
But actually dont know where the items are .-.
can someone help me?
the images are down

thanks

On 8/20/2022 at 1:15 AM, dborg2 said:

the items can be obtained by 'cheating' or purchasing them in the Sexout Store.

Note that this mod is female only, Sexout Common Resources itself has the male counterpart integrated

The image that is needed is found on the main page. There is an arrow that points to it. It is by Goodsprings gas station.

Also, note that Unless I am mistaken, these items have a different ID number  can cause troubles. (minor)

• 1 year later...