Alternate jail outfit for LoversBitch

Uriel

It's what it is' date=' nothing less, nothing more. I just thought the default prision irons are boring, so i made this.

Link is here - http://www.mediafire.com/?o1x0mmx1xn0a5ab

Based on R18PN bondage set. I hope he will not kill me for screwing his work with my noobish blend skills.

Currently it just replaces the prison irons used in LoversBitch. Also it's kinda beta, i will improve it later.

[/quote']

Very nice, love the harness addition.

The high-heels look sorta out of place, but maybe is just me XD

Actually i know they are out' date=' but i will always try to put high heels on every girl possible. A little obsessed with them.

Thanks for your reply.

[/quote']

Me to i love the HEELS:-) its a bit like a Fetish for me. Btw does anyone now where i can download mor heels for OBLIVION???? ;)

It's what it is' date=' nothing less, nothing more. I just thought the default prision irons are boring, so i made this.

Link is here - http://www.mediafire.com/?o1x0mmx1xn0a5ab

Based on R18PN bondage set. I hope he will not kill me for screwing his work with my noobish blend skills.

Currently it just replaces the prison irons used in LoversBitch. Also it's kinda beta, i will improve it later.

Couple of screens:

[/quote']

А почему узник в босоножках на каблуках. Странно как-то...:)

forgive my sillyness, but could this be in fact used like Nightwynd's very nicely done prison irons mod?  I think it would complement that very nicely :D

just wonderin'

Edit for clarity:  I meant the mod to the wrist irons, adding in the great harness      \o/

UNREAL это потому, что мне НРАВЯТСЯ КАБЛУКИ.

merctime they're already made to replace them, if i'm not missing something. Just install prison irons, then this one over it.

Uploaded a fix, there was an issue with upperbody turning white under some lighting conditions.

Please redownload.

Also the pack now includes the variant with no stockings.

darkhistory you can use it with true crime. Just install Prison Irons mod from Nightwynd(.esp included in the pack).

^

Hm I just tried that and got the same result. I looked at the file in nifskope, it shows the bondage and everything, but I don't know why in game it doesn't show up like that  :-\. I checked to make sure the file locations were all correct too.

:o I'll look into it tomorrow...

edit: just checked, the texture paths were still pointing to the original location, dunno how this got into the release...

Sorry, will add a fix soon.

fix: Here. Extract and overwrite.

Archived