DADAG and CHAPI armors/download

ETERNALDEMON

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for posting this collection. Its the best clothing I know of in all of Skyrim modding for someone that likes the modern look. I really need to get into converting clothing from render3rotica or whatever place you guys were saying you can get cloths from.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my game is crashing if i enable the "ANKUNPB heeled collection" mod. any ideas of solving that?

https://mega.co.nz/#!5kUUBZqK!cz5pK28xGnOszIPFnaSjr3FbdT1dUzVYw-cABaNCAWc

same here too

It needs HDT high heel system.

If CTD right before main menu texts showed up, it might be a unicode problem of this esp.

Actually, when I equip some of the heels, HDT does not work and one heel that i really love, when i equip it, her feets get cut off and her feet is not not connected to her anckle.. ani ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

my game is crashing if i enable the "ANKUNPB heeled collection" mod. any ideas of solving that?

same here too

It needs HDT high heel system.
If CTD right before main menu texts showed up, it might be a unicode problem of this esp.

Actually, when I equip some of the heels, HDT does not work and one heel that i really love, when i equip it, her feets get cut off and her feet is not not connected to her anckle.. ani ideas?

Mesh mismatch. Make sure your body meshes and textures are UNPB.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That 3rd link in OP post

was deleted apparently.

question, how do you get dadag in game, I checked the forges and there was nothing, I typed help dadag in console and got nothing as well.

type "help dadag" in console

then "player.additem <item code> <quantity>"

This is an extremely ungraceful way of getting the items, and on top of that none of them are named, it's just a bunch of letters and numbers.

I think if someone looks at the esp in the creation kit we could figure it out, but I've never used it before.

The link for the new high heels from Dagdag stuff is broken...any hope of re-upload? this happen a lot on this site....a lot of broken links and nobody re-upload them.

that link got broken because its my personal storage space, already let him that for 1 year almost or close of that, and said since last past  2 or 3 months to ppl do backup of that for personal use , because besides the fact im not be the modder of that and never asked for permission to share that, and i was on need of that space also because i was paying for that extra space used, ask at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi if someone have a copy before saying something like "this happen a lot on this site....a lot of broken links and nobody re-upload them", belive paying for your own pocket for months and reading something like that for sure its not a nice thing.

Think before posting something negative without know the real reasons.

The link for the new high heels from Dagdag stuff is broken...any hope of re-upload? this happen a lot on this site....a lot of broken links and nobody re-upload them.

that link got broken because its my personal storage space, already let him that for 1 year almost or close of that, and said since last past  2 or 3 months to ppl do backup of that for personal use , because besides the fact im not be the modder of that and never asked for permission to share that, and i was on need of that space also because i was paying for that extra space used, ask at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi if someone have a copy before saying something like "this happen a lot on this site....a lot of broken links and nobody re-upload them", belive paying for your own pocket for months and reading something like that for sure its not a nice thing.

Okay I understand your reasons but I'm not saying negative things I'm just saying the truth...many links on this forum are broken and nobody re-upload them, I have made requests of other mods on the page you're saying and I have not received a response, wait...you say you've paid of your own pocket the space and even like that you do not have a copy?  that makes no sense.

Okay I understand your reasons but I'm not saying negative things I'm just saying the truth...many links on this forum are broken and nobody re-upload them, I have made requests of other mods on the page you're saying and I have not received a response, wait...you say you've paid of your own pocket the space and even like that you do not have a copy?  that makes no sense.

if im using now cbbe and dreamgirl body and i dnt havent any more unpb mods because my sd broken and i stopped pay mega because i was using that money for a new sd makes sense for me, idk why dnt makes for you, or maybe you wanna pay that for me? because for me at least dnt makes sense if im using body X and Z going pay space storage for body W because ppl wanna... like said already told that for couple months, not my fault if noone makes a copy.

If you think you are right why dnt you open a paid account in a cloud storage, make a mod repository and share, and continue paying forever so... And dnt forget that, the mods there you dnt use...

if im using now cbbe and dreamgirl body and i dnt havent any more unpb mods because my sd broken and i stopped pay mega because i was using that money for a new sd makes sense for me, idk why dnt makes for you, or maybe you wanna pay that for me? because for me at least dnt makes sense if im using body X and Z going pay space storage for body W because ppl wanna... like said already told that for couple months, not my fault if noone makes a copy.

If you think you are right why dnt you open a paid account in a cloud storage, make a mod repository and share, and continue paying forever so... And dnt forget that, the mods there you dnt use...

Relax a little friend :) , is not the end of the world... if pay bothers you there are many sites in the web with free cloud storage but if you took the trouble to pay for a service I'm really glad that there are people like you, and I get it ...you lost everything you had stored. Endpoint

Hey !  which is sd? 

Relax a little friend :) , is not the end of the world... if pay bothers you there are many sites in the web with free cloud storage but if you took the trouble to pay for a service I'm really glad that there are people like you, and I get it ...you lost everything you had stored. Endpoint

Hey !  which is sd? 

its a ssd, just typed too faster and the letter dnt comes in time.

asked to a friend and hes send me by email, and going send to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the chapi stocking esp...

i cant seem to find where i can craft these...

and i dont have a clue where to buy them...

when i type help chapi 4 into console  there are so many that the top of the list disappears out of the top of the console box.. how can i remedy that?

Archived