A Sexlab friendly house?

EternalDamned

I love the sexlab framework, and some of the mods are truly progressing nicely. One thing that is desperately needed though. A sex friendly house! I am so over trying it in different beds looking for one that works properly. It needs to be preferably in the middle of a sizable room, with no chance of falling out of the "world" and landing dead in fields outside of Whiterun (yes I have had that happen!) All the hearthfire beds are buggy as hell, either trap you inside or drop you to the floor below either during or just after the act. Even the houses I've tried expecting them to be more sex friendly IE:luxury suite, all the beds are right next to walls where certain animations will almost always stick your head through the wall! So please, someone with the talent and know how. (I lack both! I have tried CK and am completely LOST!) Please I beg you, create a sexlab friendly home. I don't care about clutter, or looking cool. There are hundreds of those houses. Don't need all the amenities...have a dozen houses with all the forges and tables. I need something with decent lighting, and a truly sex functional master suite.

You could also use simple text files and run them from the console. It's what I've done back in Oblivion and in the early days of Skyrim. All you need is the id of the furniture you want (beds, etc), create a simple text file in your \Data\ folder which contains the following:

player.placeatme [id of object] 1

You can run any such file issuing the "bat [name of text file]" console command. You can even use the console to move and align your object, and if you want to get rid of annoying objects simply use the command "markfordelete". Be careful, though, markfordelete requires you to reload the cell (by saving and loading, for example) and you will NOT see immediate results. Also, be VERY sure you got the right object or you may delete floors, walls and everything else. I verify the object's id by issuing a "setscale" command beforehand so I don't mess up my game. ;-)

Well I tried placeable statics, and something in my set-up doesn't like it. My papyrus log show like 100 things that placeable statics expects to find someplace and they aren't there causing an error, and frequent CTD's while it's installed. Uninstall and CTD's gone.

I also tried the most popular bedroll mod, and when used in a home or dungeon it slowly slides across the floor during the action so when the end comes, both myself and chosen lady npc slowly slide across the floor until we hit a wall then the ragdoll will complete. I will try it outdoors today then update on how that works out. But I am still hoping for a house with a Master Suite that Austin Powers would be proud of. With an oversized bed filling the center of the room so any freaky action has plenty of space.

Ok so I tried the bedroll outdoors. Same problem, sliding bodies throwing the animation off. The ragdoll at the end isn't nearly as bad as it was indoors, but still had to slide off of bedroll first.

With some basic CK proficiency it is easy to solve.

SexLab has special SexLabLocationMarker - if animated actors are within ~8 meters from it they are teleported to it for sex.

See attached file which adds such markers to Breezehome and Hjerim (SexLab.esm is required).

In CK just drop SexLabLocationMarker to your favorite spot in favorite cell. Save that it.

SexLabMarker - PC Houses.esp

Thanks redneck2x! I believe this is the same marker used in the Temple of Dibella for Lovers Hook. Which I found out last night, that one works PERFECT! I have a question about compatibility with Vanilla though. If I was to put one of those markers on the floor say right in front of Queen Elisif's throne. Do you think it would interfere with the "holding court" functions that happen there?

@Kageryu My problem isn't with the random sex, but with planned ones such as lovers comfort, or romance. For random, I can just stand in the middle of the road in Whiterun or anyplace the ground is flat, and let the ladies come attack me, and usually not have a problem. I did find a spot in the market area of Windhelm that will drop me through the world. I believe it is the exact spot where you find Claxico about to murder the woman in "On thin ice".

Thanks redneck2x! I believe this is the same marker used in the Temple of Dibella for Lovers Hook. Which I found out last night, that one works PERFECT! I have a question about compatibility with Vanilla though. If I was to put one of those markers on the floor say right in front of Queen Elisif's throne. Do you think it would interfere with the "holding court" functions that happen there?

@Kageryu My problem isn't with the random sex, but with planned ones such as lovers comfort, or romance. For random, I can just stand in the middle of the road in Whiterun or anyplace the ground is flat, and let the ladies come attack me, and usually not have a problem. I did find a spot in the market area of Windhelm that will drop me through the world. I believe it is the exact spot where you find Claxico about to murder the woman in "On thin ice".

Yes it is the same marker as in LoversHook.

It is common practice to add items (or NPC) to vanilla cells so no compatibility issues.

Just always verify that you had not moved any other object in cell by mistake, I use TESVSnip to review esp files.

It is very simple to add such marker, but you need a gazillion of them to cover Skyrim.

So I hope more ppl will start using the markers and posting their edits, then it would be possible just merge them together.

I've had no big issues with Breezehome and the king size bed upstairs. Some of the animations however are quite 'out of place' from the center of the bed, like the side fuck that puts my male toon partially inside the wall on the pillow side, even though most of the others are in the very middle of the bed. One or two make my couple fall of the bed from the opposite end.

This was also the case when using Sexis. It can be fixed by re-aligning the actors though.

I finally found a decent home! Shezries Breezehome seems to be working nicely. Lots of large carpets and open spaces, and have yet to fall through a floor or have my head through a wall. Once I can figure out using CK enough to add the sexlab marker to one of the carpets, or possibly transform "kids" room into an adult playroom, I think it will be perfect.

Archived