Male on Male Ejaculation?

Skarab

Why is there an option for female on female ejaculation but not male on male?

My character is gay and spunkless sex just isn't right!

I do have a bukakke spell but that only works on females, could that spell be modified by someone?

Thanks

Not sure what "bukkake spell" mod you're talking about. Can you link it? If not, load up the mod and look for a flag "Sexis = __" and change it.

It might be numerical, in which female is 1 and male is 0 (with 2 as both).

The semen is a decal that's simply applied, it might not be 100% in sync with the intended location, but it should show.

Not sure what "bukkake spell" mod you're talking about. Can you link it? If not, load up the mod and look for a flag "Sexis = __" and change it.

The semen is a decal that's simply applied, it might not be 100% in sync with the intended location, but it should show.

No. It's just SexLab. Cum with M/M it's not possible with Sexlab.

M/M cum effects are possible - I managed to get it working with some minor script editing (possibly an unsafe edit as I dont know if I has/will break anything else but it works).

If you open up sslBaseThread (script attached to SexLabThread Quest), on line 584 there is a function that applies the cum to the appropriate actor at the end of sex - if you remove the gender check then it will apply to males as well.

As with all script editing - do so at your own risk.

M/M cum effects are possible - I managed to get it working with some minor script editing (possibly an unsafe edit as I dont know if I has/will break anything else but it works).

If you open up sslBaseThread (script attached to SexLabThread Quest), on line 584 there is a function that applies the cum to the appropriate actor at the end of sex - if you remove the gender check then it will apply to males as well.

As with all script editing - do so at your own risk.

Which line should be cleared exactly? just the "female" word?

The exact line is:

if SexLab.Config.bUseCum && anim.GetCum(i) > 0 && gender == anim.female

which becomes:

if SexLab.Config.bUseCum && anim.GetCum(i) > 0

The exact line is:

if SexLab.Config.bUseCum && anim.GetCum(i) > 0 && gender == anim.female

which becomes:

if SexLab.Config.bUseCum && anim.GetCum(i) > 0

can you send me your scripts files? because my scripts files work like before with these change.

can you send me your scripts files? because my scripts files work like before with these change.

Drop this into the scripts folder and that should work.

Male cum for v1

scripts.7z

Male cum for v101b

scripts2.7z

Edit: Should mention that I'm using v1 and not v101b so if you are it might not work / break something.

Edit 2: Added a file for v101b - Haven't tested personally but its just a re-compile so should be fine.

Edit 3: Re-uploaded script for 101b - should work this time *fingers crossed*

Yay, the script works. But now i don't have any animation.  :lol:

Edit:

The script from my version (101b) doesn't compile, even in the original version.  :@

Edit 2:

Unfortunately, the other script has the same problem. No animations.

Unfortunately, the other script has the same problem. No animations.

Hmm, have you tried rebuilding the anim dir (with FNIS)? that may help. Im not using 101b so there must have been an issue with me recompiling its script - a missing dependancy or some such.

I'll have another look at it. If I cant get it to work though you may have to go into the CK yourself and do a recompile.

I have rebuild the animations currently but the same issue.

I already tried to compile the script. But when i try it with sslBaseThread it throws a lot of errors. I tested sone of the other scripts starting with ssl and they compile correctly.

It gives me dozens of lines saying "SetInfoText is not a function or does not exist" or ShowMessage and so on.

I have rebuild the animations currently but the same issue.

I already tried to compile the script. But when i try it with sslBaseThread it throws a lot of errors. I tested sone of the other scripts starting with ssl and they compile correctly.

It gives me dozens of lines saying "SetInfoText is not a function or does not exist" or ShowMessage and so on.

I think Ashal mentioned that some scripts (for editing) require the SkyUI SDK to be installed or they would error and not be buildable - I would post the link to the SDK - but I cant remember where I got it from :(

I've recompiled for 101 from my end and will reupload hopefully it'll work now otherwise Im afraid you'll have to do it yourself, dont know why the 101 didnt work before, I probably did something wrong - uploading in just a mo.

Edit: Bad spelling :(

Drop this into the scripts folder and that should work.

Male cum for v1

attachicon.gifscripts.7z

Male cum for v101b

attachicon.gifscripts2.7z

Edit: Should mention that I'm using v1 and not v101b so if you are it might not work / break something.

Edit 2: Added a file for v101b - Haven't tested personally but its just a re-compile so should be fine.

Edit 3: Re-uploaded script for 101b - should work this time *fingers crossed*

Thanks!

Could you fire this over to Ashal so he can alter his base code? I asked for this before and he said textures or something had to be developed. Makes me wonder why he put a gender check in though. And shouldn't the check be for a guy in the aggressor position? Not a woman in the victim position. Were people getting cum effects with strap-ons? Only have sex with the guys so don't know what shows up with the girls. Oh well thanks Kraan for the scripts.

Could you fire this over to Ashal so he can alter his base code? I asked for this before and he said textures or something had to be developed. Makes me wonder why he put a gender check in though. And shouldn't the check be for a guy in the aggressor position? Not a woman in the victim position. Were people getting cum effects with strap-ons? Only have sex with the guys so don't know what shows up with the girls. Oh well thanks Kraan for the scripts.

Sure I can send this along - I'll send him a PM or mail or whatever it is on this board.

I too am unsure why the cum effect function was restricted to females - might just have been some overzealous error prevention (which Im guilty of too).

The script is quite well made, its iterative and will check through all persons involved (so should support larger numbers of people, i.e. more than 2 or 3) - it doesnt care who instigated sex nor if it is agressive or not - only who is on 'bottom' and thus needs to get messy.

In the case of F/F sex the script does check for strapon usage but will not apply cum unless instructed to do so via MCM.

As for the textures - they seem to apply correctly to males, getting a facial from oral (as my cock-hungry Orc shows above) and a creamy butt from anal (with vaginal being irrelevant - obviously). I do think the textures themselves need a bit of work - they arn't quite a high quality - nor as large as I'd like - but maybe thats just my preference.

I do seem to remember that it is supposed to apply a texture appropriate to what intercourse you have had recently, ie. if I had oral then it applys that, but if I then had anal it should apply a texture to indicate both - which it doesnt. (There are textures for every combination at any rate).

I assume this is a future dev as I doubt removing a gender check could damage that functionality, and with not playing or having sex with female chars (bleh - lady bits) I dont know otherwise.

Edit: Fixed some of my shite spelling.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't need it. SexLab 1.10+ applies cum to males as well by default. The only thing it checks for is if a male is present, or failing a male being present, if FFcum is enabled. Then applies cum to all positions that have a cum setting, regardless if it's male or female in that position.

Archived