Vampire's Seduction: Feeding during sex?

Daguy

Hm, i had a thought, inspired by our very own 'Murder, Theft and Seduction. 

We of course can simply use Vampire's Seduction to feed on someone while they are awake, buts thats so... boring. What would be awesome would be if the spell also added an effect for, say, a minute that if you have sex with the person you cast in on with Sexlab, a textbox would come up and ask if you wanted to feed from your sexual partner.

There wouldn't even need to be an animation for it, just the option would allow us to play the seductive vampire, if we wished. It would also potentially be undetectable and less of a risk, because someone walking in would be less likely to see a vampire feeding, as get embaressed at walking in on a couple.

Guest wellbredbitch

i wouldn't feed on my spouse or my companions but the stray npc's i fuck and then drain untill death would be perfect for a mod like this. excellent idea!

Guest wellbredbitch

i just had a lovely image pop into my head. i have a wife (Serana) and seven followers. all female all vampyre. i imagined a long well lit comfortably furnished room similar to a stables with a naked female thrall in each stall bound and restrained, laying on their backs, with their knees behind their ears. each one being noiselly fed upon through their shaved vaginas by my wife and followers.  we can also hear the occaisonal moan/whimper from a thrall as they try to move  and are forcefully repositioned and reminded by a terrifying snarl from my wife or one of my followers what they are there for. and the razor sharp fangs sink in once more and the gurgleing and slurping begins again. of course the moans from the thralls from their torture and rapture never really stops.

• 2 weeks later...

i love the idea but how would you cast a spell during sex? i know they have the adjust positioning option but in my game i can't do much else. Being able to choose where you bite your victims sounds pretty cool. i would still love to see a wash / lotion mod lol  rather than just standing under water to clean up.

Archived