LoversUnicorn 0.2

LoversUnicorn by saddad

Description:

or maybe I should now call it LovershypocriticalUnicorn?

This plugin makes the unicorn in oblivion more lore friendly (?)

Only a virgin woman i.e. having 0 sex before (read from lovers system) can ride the unicorn now. If you are not, you are

going to get thrown off from its back.

Well, that's not so true anymore, you can have sex with the animal to ride it.

ups32868.jpg

ups32869.jpgups32048.jpg

ups32049.jpg

Note: You need to have sex with it daily or you will lose the privilege

Requirements:

LoverswithPK 1.4.1

OBSE0020

Credits:

LoverswithPK

Download:

Lovers Unicorn v0.2.zip

• 5 months later...

So you must be a virgin to ride it, but you must have sex with it every day to continue riding it? PARADOX! :exclamation::exclamation:

Ah god am I tired today (forgot to finish reading). At any rate, thanks for the plugin!

• 3 months later...

hi i was wanted to ask where do i find the unicorn pls cause u ave told everting else just not told where the unicorn is please tell

LoversUnicorn by saddad

Description:

or maybe I should now call it LovershypocriticalUnicorn?

This plugin makes the unicorn in oblivion more lore friendly (?)

Only a virgin woman i.e. having 0 sex before (read from lovers system) can ride the unicorn now. If you are not' date=' you are

going to get thrown off from its back.

Well, that's not so true anymore, you can have sex with the animal to ride it.

Note: You need to have sex with it daily or you will lose the privilege

Requirements:

LoverswithPK 1.4.1

OBSE0020

Credits:

LoverswithPK

Download:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So you must be a virgin to ride it' date=' but you must have sex with it every day to continue riding it? PARADOX! :exclamation::exclamation:

[/quote']

Wish prof. Paradox is here to see this. Anyway, great mod. I already have the unicorn with me.:D:D

Ran all over the area could not find it

So you must be a virgin to ride it' date=' but you must have sex with it every day to continue riding it? PARADOX! :exclamation::exclamation:

[/quote']

Wish prof. Paradox is here to see this. Anyway, great mod. I already have the unicorn with me.:D:D

Ran all over the area could not find it

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Unicorn

He is there unless you installed something that disabled him.

• 2 weeks later...

My horse doesn't have a penis. Where do I get the mesh and textures?

I think your looking for LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

When I load loversunicorn.esp before LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp, I can't get the to ride me. Contrariwise, if I load it after, there's no penis.

When I load loversunicorn.esp before LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp' date=' I can't get the to ride me. Contrariwise, if I load it after, there's no penis.

[/quote']

That is because you are not merging it (lovers sexual organs) into your bashed patch and disabling it. It is NEVER supposed to be enabled (except when you are rebuilding your bashed patch of course).

When I load loversunicorn.esp before LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp' date=' I can't get the to ride me. Contrariwise, if I load it after, there's no penis.

[/quote']

That is because you are not merging it (lovers sexual organs) into your bashed patch and disabling it. It is NEVER supposed to be enabled (except when you are rebuilding your bashed patch of course).

How do I merge it? When I try to mark it as mergable, it says it isn't mergable.

How do I merge it? When I try to mark it as mergable' date=' it says it isn't mergable.

[/quote']

Don't "mark" it, just merge it anyway. It will merge just fine. ;)

I don't what you to think that I'm trolling, but how do I do that?

When you rebuild your bashed patch it should popup with the ability to merge it in.

How do I merge it? When I try to mark it as mergable' date=' it says it isn't mergable.

[/quote']

When you rebuild your bashed patch it should popup with the ability to merge it in.

That's the issue. It doesn't. It says it's marked as "No merge".

[/quote']

Can you ignore that message and merge it anyway? I was able to. It has been some time since I did it, so I don't remember exactly what I did. If you can't get it to work then give me a day or so and I will figure out how I did it and get back to you. I am in the middle right now of translating and testing some lovers updates and can't stop to tinker with it.

Don't "mark" it' date=' just merge it anyway. It will merge just fine. ;)

[/quote']

Can you ignore that message and merge it anyway? I was able to. It has been some time since I did it, so I don't remember exactly what I did. If you can't get it to work then give me a day or so and I will figure out how I did it and get back to you. I am in the middle right now of translating and testing some lovers updates and can't stop to tinker with it.

No, I couldn't. But take your time. I have better things to do that watching horse sex anyways.

Try this. Open Wrye bash, click on the esp in question. On the lower right portion of the wrye bash window there is a slightly grayed out panel called Bash Tags. If there is a NoMerge tag right click on the panel then uncheck the NoMerge.