[Req] Allowing Males to work the streets with "WorkingGirl"

Amonwulf

As silly as it seems,  I've always liked the idea of role playing a character who had a hard life and had to rely on some rather.. dirty methods of getting by. I like the concept of Working girl, but wished it was possible to do so as a male character. I'm curious if it'd be possible for a person to make it so a male can take up the role too.

I would not be opposed to such an idea but if for most reasons I'd like the male appropriate dialog and actions in my chat window if i forget to turn off working girl before i start playing my male character. Not completely unheard of but hidden under customer confidentiality is the work of the gigolo.

Also i want to pimp my companions for fun

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, being able to pimp your companions would be pretty cool. Lovers Comfort I think has some way of specifying sexual preferences and arousal for NPCs, perhaps that could be used. If the player themselves isn't want the NPC wants, perhaps one of their companions would meet their needs...

Lovers Comfort has the arousal system. It is Sexlab Romance that has the sexual preferences as well as racial preferences for NPC's, which I believe is supposed to be randomly set the first time game is started with Romance installed. Those can both be toggled on or off through the MCM menu.

• 3 months later...

Archived