Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

6-16-13 Downloading\Uploading Problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,940 posts

Ok folks, it appears there are issues with uploading and downloading files.  Please be patient as we all will have to wait for Ashal to investigate and resolve the issue.  I have PM'd Ashal of the issue so no further action is needed by anyone at this time.  When his schedule allows he will get things fixed.

Thanks,

Greg

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 4,314 posts

Fixed.

cljames152

cljames152

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Fixed.

I can confirm this 

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,940 posts

Thanks Ashal!

Teh_SweetRoll_Thief

Teh_SweetRoll_Thief

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
I can't download any files at all , the download keeps asking for user name and password which , even when I've entered miltiple times, it keeps asking for it . Is it only me or is it a common issue ?

nefladonamus

nefladonamus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

hi, i can't download spouse enhanced files that are too big? i need sharedseranadialogue1.dot1 (1.19mb) and spouse enhanced regular (2.29mb) i already have spouse enhanced serana downloaded. It seems that files bigger than 1 mb the site says it cant find them?? i tried with ie, chrome taking out the firewall and antivirus... i dont know what else to do? help please thanks. I also tried firefox to no avail.

BruceWayne

BruceWayne

Mega Poster

• Moderators
  • 2,657 posts

Wait a day, there is a cap on downloads. 

Also, don't post in a 2-year old announcement that the forum is slow. Post here: http://www.loverslab...hnical-support/

Thread locked.