Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

LPK animations

• Please log in to reply
1170 replies to this topic

TDA

TDA

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

it is possible but this is ... there is no pleasure

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Vaelorian

Vaelorian

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

I find myself agreeing with TDA here; the pose is very possible, but it's so cruel I don't think you'll find many animators willing to make it.

Seriously

Seriously

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Alright then
Thanks for answering my question ^^

WoodGolem

WoodGolem

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

I hope its okay to ask in here

[...]

While I have to say that this isn't my stuff either I'd try to ask Funnybizness over at Skyrim. He's doing animations from quite arousing to spine-chilling, and this would suit his taste more than likely.

terrorofmorrowind

terrorofmorrowind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

I hope its okay to ask in here

[...]

While I have to say that this isn't my stuff either I'd try to ask Funnybizness over at Skyrim. He's doing animations from quite arousing to spine-chilling, and this would suit his taste more than likely.

Yeah, funnybizness is almost like a miracle that fell out of the sky for skyrim lol. Btw i don't think he is ever gonna animate for oblivion since to what i assume the creation of animations works possibly completely different. But then again i'm not an animator. I just compared both skeletons with each other and i must say that skyrims one has atleast 10 times more bones than oblivions (more bones more possibilities). I bet if you tried to run the skeleton of skyrim in oblivion, your game would either ctd or run very poorly, if at all. Feel free to correct me animators.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,555 posts

Not only are the skeletons different, but you really need to use blender and not 3dsmax for oblivion animations.

TDA

TDA

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

Not only are the skeletons different, but you really need to use blender and not 3dsmax for oblivion animations.

Why? I use 3Dsmax. Blender is needed if you want to create the animation of movement  (walking, running).

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,555 posts

You need it for creatures as well due to the 90 degree bug.  Plus, there is more tutorial information out there for blender and oblivion animating.  While you "can" use 3dsmax, the preferred platform was blender and it has most of the tools and info.

So as I said, you "really" should use blender, not you "must".

TDA

TDA

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

You need it for creatures as well due to the 90 degree bug.  Plus, there is more tutorial information out there for blender and oblivion animating.  While you "can" use 3dsmax, the preferred platform was blender and it has most of the tools and info.

So as I said, you "really" should use blender, not you "must".

90 degree bug???  I dont know what is it.  I made Mushrooms and Mimic animation without bugs, well ok.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,555 posts

Yes, the 90 degree bug, the reason you can do walking, running animations in 3dsmax.

TDA

TDA

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts

I just have seen Bloody Boobs game ...

http://www.fastswf.com/-l-iWos

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LPK animations