Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

@greg

Yes, your changes make the movements seem much more natural.

EDIT: Encountered a problem I missed. Anim 30, phase 3, the defender's hand currently clips with the (DMRA) boob on offender. If I may make a suggestion, instead of fiddling with the hand trying to get it to fit, put it in a neutral position like the ground or on the defender's own thigh. Would save you time and make the anim compatible with more breast sizes. Win for everyone.

I didn't pick this up because I only tested male on female actors. Since it looks quite good as-is, rather than scrapping the existing stage 3 animation 30 entirely, could the current version just be moved to some kind of optional storage for people to use if they don't use female on female characters? That way, it would still be available but people who do have female on female action wouldn't get the clipping issues either.

I also tested the chinupo no. 5 option that gives the males a strap-on. I noticed that it gives a futa to the females, shouldn't it give a strap-on instead to the females as he default option (no. 3) already gives them futa's. E.g. An option where males would receive the standard no.3 dick, but females would receive a strap on like the male one from the no.5 option. It would just give an extra option to people who don't like futa.

@Legit1337 - Thanks for testing it.  I'll crank out one for 27 and 28 and add all three to the main pack.

Yes, I'll make a female\female version for stage 3 of animation 30 and also update the main pack with it.

@Ger4:

1.  If option 5 is not working for you (gives strap-on to BOTH males and females) then you must be missing files.  Try reinstalling the Animated Penis Resource Pack v1.  There is a file named femaleDildo.nif that MUST be at this location or it won't work: Oblivion\Data\meshes\clothes\as\

Also make absolutely certain you have installed the Animated Penis Base Pack as well.

I tested the option 5 and it most certainly gives females a strap-on, so I can only assume you are missing some files.

2.  Yep, I'll certainly keep the old stage 3 for 30 and make it available in the DS when I get everything wrapped up. 

3.  No, I am not inclined to give more chinupo options to mix and match strap-ons and normal cocks.  I feel this would just confuse the hell out of folks and generate bug reports for what currently is a virtually bug free release.  If folks don't like futa cocks then they can manually replace the NormalAnimFuta.nif with the femaleDildo.nif, leave the chinupo setting on 3 and never see a futa cock ever again.  This keeps things really simple both for them and me.

Thanks for all the feedback and help on group 0 folks.  I'll get the corrections done later today (have a full morning yet) and then I will leave the pack in this thread until Friday.  That way if anyone finds any new bugs I can fix them.  If nothing new appears by Friday then I'll move the release to the Resource pack thread and start in on Group 2.

Cheers,

Greg

Legit1337,  Try this version of stage 3 of animation 30: Removed and included in Beta 2 version in OP.

I can't make the arm reach the ground as as the animation currently is.  The only other choices are to put it on their thigh or stomach.  That ends up looking pretty much just like stage 2.  Not sure how to proceed.

@greg

Sorry greg :( that version actually clips worse with a female offender. The defender's arm goes completely through the offender's boob (both actors using DMRA).

Then I guess the only option is use the stage 2 animation and put the left hand on their thigh so it is a touch different than stage 2.  Since the arm can't reach the ground I don't know what other option there is.

Try this one:  Removed and included in Beta 2 version in OP.

On a different note, anyone have a pose mod that has a particular pose that would make a good sex animation?  I might consider taking a couple requests to do this before starting group 2 this weekend.  I like how the bondage\stocks one turned out.  No creature, or solo deals, strictly 2 person sex poses.  If no one has any, then I might work on updating a couple of the MB2 poses to use the animated penis. 

Currently working on overhauling the male masturbation animations to use the animated penis.  So far the animations don't seem to want to load into blender, so I am recreating them as I go.  They will be different than the originals so keep that in mind.

Here is standing flat foot:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7747/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Standing toe raise: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7748/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Standing toe raise stage 2: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7751/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Standing up down: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7750/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Standing bent knee: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7752/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Standing bent knee rocking forward: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7753/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Not planning to work on group 2 until Friday.  I need a break for a few days.  :P

On a different note, anyone have a pose mod that has a particular pose that would make a good sex animation?  I might consider taking a couple requests to do this before starting group 2 this weekend.  I like how the bondage\stocks one turned out.  No creature, or solo deals, strictly 2 person sex poses.  If no one has any, then I might work on updating a couple of the MB2 poses to use the animated penis. 

Here's an archive of a load of positions that would look good as sex animation. Take your pick as to which one you do.

I would have linked to the images directly from where I found them (imageshere via the 'in the act' thread), but hot-linking wouldn't work for some images.

Pics.zip

Edit - I also found this http://jpegshare.net/51/04/510446e80fc77aa49761315c717d7ed1.png.html

Just a thought, but to make the new male masturbation animations even more realistic, would it be possible to make the offender's cock bend even so slightly during the course of the animation to match the movement of their hand?

Here's an archive of a load of positions that would look good as sex animation. Take your pick as to which one you do.

I would have linked to the images directly from where I found them (imageshere via the 'in the act' thread), but hot-linking wouldn't work for some images.

attachicon.gifPics.zip

Edit - I also found this http://jpegshare.net/51/04/510446e80fc77aa49761315c717d7ed1.png.html

Just a thought, but to make the new male masturbation animations even more realistic, would it be possible to make the offender's cock bend even so slightly during the course of the animation to match the movement of their hand?

Wow nice animation Ger4, can you also make this animation for female? its so rare to see licking pussy animation xD

attachicon.gifPics.zip

Wow nice animation Ger4, can you also make this animation for female? its so rare to see licking pussy animation xD

They are not actual animations unfortunately, just static poses that I posted for Greg to make into animations if he felt like it since he asked about poses that would look good as full-on sex animations. Pussy licking, if it were made, should were fine for having the offender as either a female or a male since it is just that, pussy licking, and does not involve any additional action (i.e. boob grabbing).

One thing we are still missing is a good old 69 animation.

TBH, we could do with a lot more "service" animations where one partner is simply being serviced... whether they be male or female giving/receiving isn't important to me. And I don't mean just one partner giving oral to the other, but also fingering, fisting, dildos, spanking, teasing, caressing, etc.. You know, general foreplay stuff (well, fisting isn't exactly foreplay LOL but you know what I mean  ;)  )

Another example of pose packs you may want to consider Greg is something like Slave In Pose for FNV. There's an Oblivion Conversion of 30 some odd poses from Slave in Pose as well which IIRC includes blend files. It has a nice mixture of laying down, kneeling, bent over and standing starter poses.

attachicon.gifPics.zip

They are not actual animations unfortunately, just static poses that I posted for Greg to make into animations if he felt like it since he asked about poses that would look good as full-on sex animations. Pussy licking, if it were made, should were fine for having the offender as either a female or a male since it is just that, pussy licking, and does not involve any additional action (i.e. boob grabbing).

One thing we are still missing is a good old 69 animation.

Oh i see that animations just pose pack, if adding the animations into lovers one it will be awesome, but maybe it must made from scratch again since that only a pose pack

There's an Oblivion Conversion of 30 some odd poses from Slave in Pose as well which IIRC includes blend files. It has a nice mixture of laying down, kneeling, bent over and standing starter poses.

This is closer to what I was looking for.  I guess I should have been more specific.  When I meant "pose" I meant a static animation that already exists from one of the pose plugins that are already out there.  Converting those into an actual moving lovers animation is fairly simple and pretty quick.....well....most of the time.  For these I'll take solo masturbation or two person sex\foreplay animations.

While I will take requests for brand new animations, but I won't do so until I finish group 2 and 4 as that would just slow things down.  Sorry for any confusion.

I might use some of the slave poses to create some new animations when I finish G2 and G4.  I think I can use some of those chains and other objects as well.  That will make for some kinky sex.  :P

There's an Oblivion Conversion of 30 some odd poses from Slave in Pose as well which IIRC includes blend files. It has a nice mixture of laying down, kneeling, bent over and standing starter poses.

This is closer to what I was looking for.  I guess I should have been more specific.  When I meant "pose" I meant a static animation that already exists from one of the pose plugins that are already out there.  Converting those into an actual moving lovers animation is fairly simple and pretty quick.....well....most of the time.  For these I'll take solo masturbation or two person sex\foreplay animations.

While I will take requests for brand new animations, but I won't do so until I finish group 2 and 4 as that would just slow things down.  Sorry for any confusion.

I might use some of the slave poses to create some new animations when I finish G2 and G4.  I think I can use some of those chains and other objects as well.  That will make for some kinky sex.  :P

If your looking for actual sex pose resources, this is an essential one http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/13193/

Thanks, that will do for now.  I picked out three from the slave in pose that I will give a go at.  One has a chair with the defender tied to it, another has a pair of posts.  The third is iffy so I won't mention more on it until I can look at it in blender.  If I have time I'll peek into the OPP3 and OPP2 packs to see if there is anything that catches my eye to round out the day.

I'll post progress as I make it later today.

Cheers,

Greg

EDIT: Work kicked my ass today so all I managed to do is stage 1 of a chair bj: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7757/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Thanks, that will do for now.  I picked out three from the slave in pose that I will give a go at.  One has a chair with the defender tied to it, another has a pair of posts.  The third is iffy so I won't mention more on it until I can look at it in blender.  If I have time I'll peek into the OPP3 and OPP2 packs to see if there is anything that catches my eye to round out the day.

I'll post progress as I make it later today.

Cheers,

Greg

EDIT: Work kicked my ass today so all I managed to do is stage 1 of a chair bj: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7757/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Greg, please take all the time you need to finish these animations, they look great. Even if you don't meet your Friday deadline for starting group 2, it really doesn't matter. 

Keep up the good work.

Edit - On a side note, is one of the poses you plan to convert to an animation from the slave pose pack this one http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/41668-4-1329244098.jpg ?

Edit - On a side note, is one of the poses you plan to convert to an animation from the slave pose pack this one http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/41668-4-1329244098.jpg ?

Yes, as a matter of fact it is.  :P

I managed to get it fully loaded into blender and ready to begin, but that is all the farther I got.

I am halting work on the other stuff and going back to group 2 today as per plan.  It is important that I finish the existing groups so folks have a full gamete of animations to go with the Animated Penis Resource Pack.  Then I can tinker around with new stuff and finish out the solo masturbation stuff.

Cheers,

Greg

On a different note, anyone have a pose mod that has a particular pose that would make a good sex animation?  I might consider taking a couple requests to do this before starting group 2 this weekend.  I like how the bondage\stocks one turned out.  No creature, or solo deals, strictly 2 person sex poses.  If no one has any, then I might work on updating a couple of the MB2 poses to use the animated penis

"CTAddPose Hentai" have some good slave pose i think

http://www.4shared.com/file/79514938/64f0195/CTAddPose_Hentai_Edited.html?dirPwdVerified=f7b0212c

@greg

Last pass through the Beta pack. Seems I missed another issue.

Cumming stage on anim 26, defender twitches oddly. I activated TCL to make sure it wasn't an in-game collision problem and there was still twitching.

Can't find any other problems.