Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

LPK animations

• Please log in to reply
1174 replies to this topic

legit1337

legit1337

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

@greg

Yep I agree with ger4... I didn't really mind the knees switching from one position, to another and then back to the first one... It was the same "sex position" in my mind and shouldn't have been broken into two anims imo. Not that I'm trying to degrade the work you put into it... I haven't tried simply renaming and combining them yet so I don't know if it is possible.

And yes the twitching is there for offender's legs in anims 27, 28 and 36. It looks like the offender anims in question or all the same or similar, so it may have been a problem with the "base" anim.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,840 posts

I'll check on the twitch deal.  27 and 28 are indeed the same, however 26 is a completely different animation.

What about this as a stage 1: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

This as stage 2:  http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,840 posts

Currently working on animation 34 (DS 163.1).  This one is a freaking train wreck.  The motion the defender is using would break a dudes dick.  I am going to gut it and start over.  What do you guys think about making it a reverse instead of a facing.  I think we have enough facing don't we?

Here is a stage 1 prototype: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

Note, it is a very rough animation without bbb or any tweaking, just to show the overall look.

I "could" fix the other 34 but it would require deleting all but frame 1 and starting from there.  I don't much care either way.  If you guys prefer a facing I may put the defenders feet on the ground and as well as hands and make a fairly sharp arch in her back so it is more of a flexible girl deal.  Just thinking out loud.  Open to suggestions.

I just finished 30, so that just leaves 35 to do (DS 173.1).   Once 35 is done I'll start on the corrections from your comments and issue a beta pack with all 15 animations in it.  If no issues pop up then I push it over the the AP Resources thread and start on group 2.

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Currently working on animation 34 (DS 163.1).  This one is a freaking train wreck.  The motion the defender is using would break a dudes dick.  I am going to gut it and start over.  What do you guys think about making it a reverse instead of a facing.  I think we have enough facing don't we?

Here is a stage 1 prototype: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

Note, it is a very rough animation without bbb or any tweaking, just to show the overall look.

I "could" fix the other 34 but it would require deleting all but frame 1 and starting from there.  I don't much care either way.  If you guys prefer a facing I may put the defenders feet on the ground and as well as hands and make a fairly sharp arch in her back so it is more of a flexible girl deal.  Just thinking out loud.  Open to suggestions.

I just finished 30, so that just leaves 35 to do (DS 173.1).   Once 35 is done I'll start on the corrections from your comments and issue a beta pack with all 15 animations in it.  If no issues pop up then I push it over the the AP Resources thread and start on group 2.

I like the idea of completely gutting animation 43 and making it into a reverse. I  like the prototype as well. I think for the later stages, the offender should grab the defender's upperarms, perhaps with the offender groping the defender'ss breasts from below (although due to actor positioning, this may just look awkward).

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

I'll check on the twitch deal.  27 and 28 are indeed the same, however 26 is a completely different animation.

What about this as a stage 1: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

This as stage 2:  http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

I like the new animation 26 as well, it just needs to be speeded up slightly on the second stage. Perhaps for the third stage the defender could grab the offfender's legs for balance and repeatedly thrust themselves onto their cock.

The original 26 already looks good in stages 1 and 2. I would say leave as-is, but offer these new animations as a completely new item/animation.

garcemac

garcemac

Juicy Beef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

No! No! No! No! Stay the course, GregatHit. Complete your animations, and fine tune them when you feel that you have completed all that you can do. Some of these changes are BRILLIANT. I have no problems with things being a bit "off".   Many of the "old" animations lived in the realm of "WTF?" before you took to fixing them - but they were fine before you gave me something better... The old animations were fun - but you raised the bar. MUCH better. James Cameron much?

Spoiler

When you are done with your changes, I will go through all of my Lover's mods and patch them to match your new animations.  True Crime, Lover's Hooker, and Galgat's mods all need to be brought up to date. People bitch and complain, but those old animations are still there and available - they have just been renumbered. All of the new animations look a LOT better, well worth the thirty minutes it will take to bring those older mods up to date.

Note #1: Anyone who thinks I am kissing GregatHits ass should read some of my former posts. This is not the Nexus. I am not polite or overly friendly here. I AM stunned by the new animations and the new animated penis, though.

Note #2: I apologize if my grammer is incorrect. It is hard to type with animated .gifs flashing and blinking all over the forum.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,840 posts

Thanks for the kind words.  ;)

Ok, here is 34 almost wrapped up (stage 1 is in post 43):

stage 2: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation
stage 3: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

I'll probably just have the orgasm be a slowed down version of stage 3. 

On to animation 35.  :s

Edit:  Alternate 34 stage 2:  http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

See if you like this a little better as moves the hands so it is not just a sped up version of stage 1 - let me know your thoughts.

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Thanks for the kind words.  ;)

stage 2: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation
stage 3: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

On to animation 35.  :s

Looks good  :cool:

Just to clarity Greg (yes i get confused easily  :s ), what do you plan to do with 26? 

And yes, always stick to your vision, your ideas are always the best, we're just grateful someone's actually doing this. :P

PS - Isn't 35 an old Donkey animation, it looks like his style of animation.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,840 posts

I don't think so, I thought Nusbie made it.  There have been so many animations, from so many different sources, that it is damn near impossible to keep track them at times. 

35 is (DS 173.1) and it needs the defenders legs fixed.  As they are currently it looks kinda awkward.  I have been fixing this as I went along, see animation 27 and 28 defenders legs, to hopefully be more natural looking.

As to 26, not sure, for now nothing.  When I finish up 35 and fix any other bugs that come up then I'll look at it to see what options we have.  If the settings are close (Bip01 and NonAccum) then I'll switch them around to what the majority of folks like best.  In my personal game I'll be leaving it as is....I happen to like the change.  :P

Course I've been told I am different.......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

My goal is to finish up with the first run tonight and do some testing on the new stuff, if I find no big issues I'll release these other 4 and then start in on the bug reports.  The corrections will likely take a day to do and then Wednesday I can tinker around with 26 & 31.

I'll take off Thursday off and start on Group 2 on Friday.

legit1337

legit1337

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Its 27, 28 and 36 are the ones that have the offender leg twitch issue... not 26.

Thanks for the kind words.   ;)

stage 2: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation
stage 3: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

On to animation 35.   :s

Edit:  Alternate 34 stage 2:  http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

See if you like this a little better as moves the hands so it is not just a sped up version of stage 1 - let me know your thoughts.

I think 34 looks great. As for the alternate stage 2... I like it more than the original.

@garcemac

/flame mode on (sorry you caught me in a bad mood and I'm going to vent on you)

I keep arguing this with people... It is my opinion that the animations should be done right the first time so greg doesn't HAVE to go back and edit them for months on end after he "finishes" them. He can just be done with them and move on to different projects.

My father always told me that you should do something right or not do it at all, and as cliche as that sounds I think it is a good piece of wisdom that applies to this situation. Going on a long winded rant showering praise on greg isn't going to make the animations come out any faster, nor is decrying the testers as some sort of whiners.

You are acting like we are purposely trying to slow greg down and stop him from finishing... we aren't. Our objective is to offer suggestions on how to make the content that greg has already released BETTER. It is up to greg whether or not he listens to us, (and he hasn't on certain occasions because it would take too long/be too monotonous to fix).

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,840 posts

Guys, lets not go down the philosophy track.  We did this once and other than hurt feelings, nothing else was accomplished.  I don't intend to force folks into things with a my way or the highway attitude.  Certain changes I am more than flexible on and others just can't be done without a long delay, which no one wants. 

I am trying to do the best my limited skills\time allow, to plow through this project and get a playable set of animations for the animated penis.  While I can't make everyone 100% happy (who can?), I am pretty sure that all would agree that overall this is an improved animation set.

I am off to cut a chunk of meat off the cow for dinner.  To illustrate how strange I am, I think I enjoy steak more than sex...... :P

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Its 27, 28 and 36 are the ones that have the offender leg twitch issue... not 26.

Thanks for the kind words.   ;)

stage 2: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation
stage 3: http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

On to animation 35.   :s

Edit:  Alternate 34 stage 2:  http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

I think 34 looks great. As for the alternate stage 2... I like it more than the original.

@garcemac

/flame mode on (sorry you caught me in a bad mood and I'm going to vent on you)

I keep arguing this with people... It is my opinion that the animations should be done right the first time so greg doesn't HAVE to go back and edit them for months on end after he "finishes" them. He can just be done with them and move on to different projects.

My father always told me that you should do something right or not do it at all, and as cliche as that sounds I think it is a good piece of wisdom that applies to this situation. Going on a long winded rant showering praise on greg isn't going to make the animations come out any faster, nor is decrying the testers as some sort of whiners.

You are acting like we are purposely trying to slow greg down and stop him from finishing... we aren't. Our objective is to offer suggestions on how to make the content that greg has already released BETTER. It is up to greg whether or not he listens to us, (and he hasn't on certain occasions because it would take too long/be too monotonous to fix).

I agree the alternate version of stage 2 animation 34 as it would give more variety. I gives a good sense of 'progression'.

legit1337

legit1337

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Guys, lets not go down the philosophy track.  We did this once and other than hurt feelings, nothing else was accomplished.  I don't intend to force folks into things with a my way or the highway attitude.  Certain changes I am more than flexible on and others just can't be done without a long delay, which no one wants. 

I am trying to do the best my limited skills\time allow, to plow through this project and get a playable set of animations for the animated penis.  While I can't make everyone 100% happy (who can?), I am pretty sure that all would agree that overall this is an improved animation set.

I am off to cut a chunk of meat off the cow for dinner.  To illustrate how strange I am, I think I enjoy steak more than sex...... :P

I wasn't directing any of my tirade at you greg... but for what it is worth I apologize for being snippy.

garcemac

garcemac

Juicy Beef

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 457 posts

My feelings can't be hurt over a game, so everything is cool. I am just happy that GregAtHit is fixing the animations. But no matter what has happened so far in this thread, he is STILL going to go back and spend many, many hours tweaking the animations to (as close to) perfection as the game engine allows long after he has completed this round of tweaks and fixes.

Spoiler

Spoiler

In summation, it is of the utmost importance that GregAtHit finishes this project so that existing mods can be brought up to date with the latest animations. I sincerely doubt that any of the original modders are willing to re-do their work, so we all know that GregAtHit is going to be the ONLY person who will fix the old mods to work with the new animations.

Clipping hands and happy feet are irrelevant when a large number of Lover's mods lie broken because they call for animations that no longer exist. Maybe instead of getting irate you could start fixing these mods to match the new animations. No? That's ok. Greg will do it for you.

drattus

drattus

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Great work on the anims. I do have one request though if it wouldn't be too hard to implement. A number of anims that used to adjust in and out now seem to adjust side to side instead. I've never had much problem with aligning side to side and as established in the animated penis thread the current versions of PK do support multiple height adjustments, it will keep the 1.0 vs 1.0 animations as set and store additional 1.0 vs 0.95 or other height combinations as well. That was demonstrated in the thread http://www.loverslab...-resource-pack/

With everyone the same size no problem, but with the new ability to save multiple adjustments for multiple size variations the side to side instead of in and out adjustment too often leaves us perfectly centered, but poking a hole in thin air instead of a person. Amusing perhaps but not highly productive ;) Getting the in and out adjustments back would be appreciated.

Thanks.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,840 posts

Great work on the anims. I do have one request though if it wouldn't be too hard to implement. A number of anims that used to adjust in and out now seem to adjust side to side instead. I've never had much problem with aligning side to side and as established in the animated penis thread the current versions of PK do support multiple height adjustments, it will keep the 1.0 vs 1.0 animations as set and store additional 1.0 vs 0.95 or other height combinations as well. That was demonstrated in the thread http://www.loverslab...-resource-pack/

With everyone the same size no problem, but with the new ability to save multiple adjustments for multiple size variations the side to side instead of in and out adjustment too often leaves us perfectly centered, but poking a hole in thin air instead of a person. Amusing perhaps but not highly productive ;) Getting the in and out adjustments back would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The side to side is a bug that comes from animations created with 3dsmax.  We call it the 90 degree bug.  I can fix this issue with blender.  I am trying to spot and fix these as I go but some might slip through.  If you notice any in the updates I have done, then holler at me with the animation numbers and I will fix them.

If it is animations I have not updated (group 2 and group 4) then I will tackle them when I get to that group.  There are a few animations of Northern's that I can not seem to load into blender, so those will remain bugged.

(ThatOne)

(ThatOne)
  • Guests

Sorry, garcemac, but... I think you are wrong. You're assuming that people install the new animations greg posts without installing the main package beforehand, which is a mistake. You need to overwrite the old with the new.

Now, about animations that don't fit the situation... I couldn't care less. I honestly, really and truthfully couldn't care less if some conversation line returns a mismatching animation type, as long as the animation aligns correctly and runs properly.

Want to correct it for your game? Please go right ahead. Nobody is stopping you. This takes MINIMAL effort on ONE user's side to go to whichever esp it is and change the numbers. Once a user changed the numbers, he could upload the new esp. There is no need for a "catch-all".

The esps are working fine. They are not broken by Rev96, and if you will say that one of them is I will go and check it myself, correcting whichever script it is that's broken so that you can enjoy it, even if you are somehow the only person in the world using it (assuming it is the latest version of the plugin, and that it is published here, of course).

Most people on this forum like at least an E-cup, if not DMRA (the standard as greg wrote in post one of this thread, and also of the last one is either HGEC H-cup or DMRA). If a hand clips, it's annoying. It should be fixed, because it takes minutes to do it. If a hand or foot wobbles, it's more than just "annoying".

The difference between an animation with proper BBB, minimal to no clipping and no wobbling feet or hands is the difference between a guy who just started animating and says "Well, it's good enough for me" and an actual animator.

Also, saying that you use smaller breasted characters, with which the animations do not cause clipping, then saying you don't care if a thumb clips with larger breasted characters (who many use) is just... How to put it lightly? Greedy. The fact it works perfectly for you doesn't mean others should stay with imperfections so that you can enjoy more animations faster. Have a little patience, please.

And, proof that you actually said it: (post #46)

No! No! No! No! Stay the course, GregatHit. Complete your animations, and fine tune them when you feel that you have completed all that you can do.

That's it for the rant.

Side note to whoever cares, the animation I was requested to create now has three out of four stages complete. Still no actual ETA as I will be unable to animate in the coming days, but it is coming.

TDA

TDA

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

My animation has no such bugs.
I just do not use Bip01, in general.

The side to side is a bug that comes from animations created with 3dsmax.  We call it the 90 degree bug.  I can fix this issue with blender.  I am trying to spot and fix these as I go but some might slip through.  If you notice any in the updates I have done, then holler at me with the animation numbers and I will fix them.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,840 posts

My animation has no such bugs.
I just do not use Bip01, in general.

Exactly.   ;)  

The bug comes shows up when the bip01 and NonAccum face 90 degrees from one another. 

Most of Grumpf's and some of Northern's have this issue.  It is fairly easy to fix, but even being easy takes around an hour to do all four stages and export the corrections.

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,492 posts

Actually vanilla animations has this 90 degrees bug too try importing vanilla idle and you will see the bip01 and bip01NonAcuum 90 degrees facing the other way.

But i think it gets confusing when you import 2 animations from within the same blend file. I sometime make this mistake myself. so i have to select everything minus bip01 and rotate in right position. or else when you see the animation in game one is facing correctly while the second one is facing in a completely opposite directions it was suppose to face, So they made that ini edit to switch one of the position with the 180 degrees rotation.

I think this made some animators sloppy since they won't have to worry anymore to correct this part. So they just use the ini in stead of blender to fix it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LPK animations