Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

I don't think it would be too hard, I'd say that it's automatically generated by Blender based on the motion, right? I know Blender a bit and I guess I could do it but I had enough hassle roaming around these forums just to figure out how to install the whole damn lovers so I don't even wanna start to walk around with a magnifying glass looking for tutorials on compiling, recompiling, decompiling and all the other bullshit.

I don't think it would be too hard, I'd say that it's automatically generated by Blender based on the motion, right? I know Blender a bit and I guess I could do it but I had enough hassle roaming around these forums just to figure out how to install the whole damn lovers so I don't even wanna start to walk around with a magnifying glass looking for tutorials on compiling, recompiling, decompiling and all the other bullshit.

What?  

No.  Nothing is "automatically done" in blender, unless you have a custom blender script you can run.  Yes, learning to use blender is a royal bitch.  Animating is not quite as hard to learn to do once you overcome the initial shock from learning blender.  It definitely won't be for everyone.

This would be "by hand" work that would require each animations bones to be tweaked (total of 4 files per 1 animation set) and then exported.  I would not have to import anything as I saved all my blend files.

Dick sway is "probably" not something I will do.  The other stuff I probably will end up tackling on down the road when I am tired of creature animations and need a break.

At some point I will sort and archive all the blend files for the LAPF so others can tweak stuff fairly quickly and easily.  They can also make new animations from them if they have an idea for an animation that is similar.  I have quite a few posted here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17765-blend-files-for-oblivion-lpk-animations/

I'll add the rest in the coming months.

----------------------------------------

As to the list that Legit1337 posted.  I asked him to post the list whenever he got it together.  Folks are free to request whatever the hell they want.  Just as I, or any of the other animators are free to turn the request down.  Keep in mind that different folks have different strokes.   ;)

Guest ThatOne

While Gregathit is away, I will attempt to keep this thread and the creature animation workshop somewhat alive by posting previews of animations I make that will become available when he returns.

These animations are basically done on my end; the only thing they are missing is butt bone animation (the model I use is not BB-enabled), which Gregathit may or may not add when he returns.

I don't really know how to edit videos, so it'll be pictures (at least for this post). Depending on how people react, I may or may not continue posting.

If someone wants to throw a tutorial of how to make vids my way, I'll try to use it.

Gregathit animates infinitely faster than me. Expect these updates to be infrequent (even if people react positively).

One of the reasons is that I can't animate very often. Another is that I spend a huge amount on finger animations (which anyone who uses the same body I use can probably see from my previous animations).

Here's stage 1 of an all-new animation involving a throne... Though possibly not quite how you'd expect.

post-125455-0-84841200-1381591250_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

-TO

While Gregathit is away, I will attempt to keep this thread and the creature animation workshop somewhat alive by posting previews of animations I make that will become available when he returns.

These animations are basically done on my end; the only thing they are missing is butt bone animation (the model I use is not BB-enabled), which Gregathit may or may not add when he returns.

I don't really know how to edit videos, so it'll be pictures (at least for this post). Depending on how people react, I may or may not continue posting.

If someone wants to throw a tutorial of how to make vids my way, I'll try to use it.

Gregathit animates infinitely faster than me. Expect these updates to be infrequent (even if people react positively).

One of the reasons is that I can't animate very often. Another is that I spend a huge amount on finger animations (which anyone who uses the same body I use can probably see from my previous animations).

Here's stage 1 of an all-new animation involving a throne... Though possibly not quite how you'd expect.

Cheers,

-TO

This, I am certainly interested in :)

If, as it looks like he's chained to the throne, it's the sort of thing I'd expect to see more of in a world with powerful sorceresses!

Much more interesting than much of the usual fare.

Guest ThatOne

I'm not sure how well this will work...

Converted with VLC player like you suggested, but now it appears to be the only thing that can open it. The quality is also pretty horrible, and it appears to stutter a lot.

If you could recommend settings for conversion, it would be appreciated.

Video posted here, in case anyone is interested.

What i do is just start the file up with VLC right click open select vlc player once in vlc hi ctrl + R so the convertion screen pops select the file .avi you want to convert and under it you should see something like settings and profile and make sure it has this selected:

Video -H.264 + AAC (MP4) make sure when you give it target name to put .mp4 after it. like if you named it test put test.mp4 as target and hit start.

This should start the conversion program normally.

#5lazy_cowgirl good to go.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/8384/5lazycowgirl

Lost interest in this one before I could come up with a standalone cumming phase, though. I found some outstanding CG artwork that needs to come to life in Oblivion. Wish me luck.

http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1388677

Btw, can anyone tell me why Fraps always stops recording after 30 seconds?

#5lazy_cowgirl.rar

Guest ThatOne

Well, I messed around with the settings some, and I got a somewhat better result recording this.

That is to say, the filesize is much smaller and it actually works with other video players.

The bad news is, quality is still shit, and it still stutters. But hey, it's a start, right? oh, who am I kidding....

I don't think I really have to excuse the animation too much... Yes, it's probably more consensual than some of you expected (and I am well aware that Symon could be disappointed by that), but you could always say the male is threatened, or perhaps he's under a spell, or he just wants whatever free sex he can get.

Also, in case you didn't notice from my writing, I'm drunk.

-Edit-

10 downloads, zero comments. Does the movie even work? Did I turn everyone off with the semi-consensual animation?

Well, I messed around with the settings some, and I got a somewhat better result recording this.

That is to say, the filesize is much smaller and it actually works with other video players.

The bad news is, quality is still shit, and it still stutters. But hey, it's a start, right? oh, who am I kidding....

I don't think I really have to excuse the animation too much... Yes, it's probably more consensual than some of you expected (and I am well aware that Symon could be disappointed by that), but you could always say the male is threatened, or perhaps he's under a spell, or he just wants whatever free sex he can get.

Also, in case you didn't notice from my writing, I'm drunk.

-Edit-

10 downloads, zero comments. Does the movie even work? Did I turn everyone off with the semi-consensual animation?

u don't need that high rez, resize it while recording should fix some of your problem, I use dxtory to record, usually resize to 720p and limite it to 30fps, then port to a format u like.

• 2 weeks later...

If i wanted to make something like this oblivion:

Is there currently a tutorial available on how to set different settings for import and export in blender ?? Especially if there is a AnimObject involved ??

Like when i export the animation part is clear to me, but what about an object itself ??

Exporting objects for use in an animation is rather easy. You import the desired object (the mesh) into the scene and leave it there while animating so you get the correct alignment. If you want to export it, delete both actors and export the object as if you would export every normal mesh. The AnimObject itself is not animated during the animation, its nothing but a mesh with a special filename, so it appears during a certain animation. Just make sure you have "export geometry only" selected when exporting.

Yep, Kasimir is right on the money.  I was scared to death of objects as I didn't understand how to get them going until I messed around with it.  Someone already did all the hard work of enabling things in the esm\esp so it is just a matter of getting the object and throwing it into the idles objects folder once you finish the animation to make the object show up during sex.

An idea of someone who can not make animations.

A Dildo-rape Animation. stage 1 attacking/hitting with the dildo, at the end of stage 1  victim is on the ground.

Stage 2 to 4 attacker penetrate the victim with the dildo.

Perhaps an old Idea, but I must always think at it when a citizen attacks me with a Dildo. The SexShop Mod (the one in IC waterfront ) change the Level-lists of some Chests and Dressers and if you break into houses and the owner noticed you and you're not going after 1-2 warnings, the unarmed owner runs to the nearest chest, takes a dildo and begins to beat you.

With LoversRaper I just have to turn around, from behind the rape Chance is hight, if the dildo rape Animation was not chosen  skip through the rape Animation to the dildo Animation and everything looks good. :D 

If i wanted to make something like this oblivion:

Is there currently a tutorial available on how to set different settings for import and export in blender ?? Especially if there is a AnimObject involved ??

Like when i export the animation part is clear to me, but what about an object itself ??

Exporting objects for use in an animation is rather easy. You import the desired object (the mesh) into the scene and leave it there while animating so you get the correct alignment. If you want to export it, delete both actors and export the object as if you would export every normal mesh. The AnimObject itself is not animated during the animation, its nothing but a mesh with a special filename, so it appears during a certain animation. Just make sure you have "export geometry only" selected when exporting.

How's the throne animation coming along :)?

@Greg - While I'm thinking about it, hows that from behind bondage animation coming along where the defender is tied to a cross as well as pt2 of the donkey animation pack?

BTW, would it be possible to do an animated penis for the daedra sutra 107 animation (the upside sown chair blowjob)? It doesn't seem to be to long and would befit from the changes greatly, especially given the angle. Please don't worry about it if your're to busy with everything else, we all love your work. Cheers  :cool:

My modding computer (along with the bulk of my furniture) won't be delivered until after Thanksgiving so there is nothing at all modding\animation wise happening with me.  Probably for the best as settling into a new city and my new job as pretty much been all I could handle at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

This turned out to take much longer than I intended, but my studies kept getting in the way.

*Warning* this is untested. I'm not able to access my desk computer until Sunday, so you'll have to either wait or take the risk. The ini included is probably far off what it should be (it's literally just a copy of another anim's ini). You'll probably want to change the animation number as well.

Another thing that could be problematic is I didn't change the unique id of the animation. I don't have the chart on my laptop.

That said, have fun... Or try to.

-TO

-Edit- For anyone who downloaded, do not use the file. It includes an error (guaranteed ctd on stage 2). Fix will be up shortly.

-Edit #2- Fixed file is now up. I apologize to anyone who downloaded the previous file.

-Edit #3- Hopefully final version is now up. I believe I fixed the positioning error, as well as caught another bug that escaped the first time (which would only have been noticeable by players using two futa characters, or two male characters). Texture file for the restraints is included, though it's not very good.

-Edit #4- Re-Fixed file moved to this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/?p=579861