Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

LPK animations

• Please log in to reply
1174 replies to this topic

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

What I was originally suggesting works in 2.49b. Though I must admit, the example link I provided uses a hook which isn't friendly to 2.49b.

My basic premise is to use Shape Keys parented to beziers. Animate them according to this (from 2.49b manual).

And again, if the actual meshes/weight painting/skeletons restrict you to not being able to use these techniques, it wouldn't shock me.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,670 posts
And again, if the actual meshes/weight painting/skeletons restrict you to not being able to use these techniques, it wouldn't shock me.

It doesn't work.  I think the skeleton and the number of bones it has is fine, it is just the weight painting that is the issue.  When I try to manipulate it at too much of an angle it looks bad in blender and even worse "in game".    A good place to check that out is animation 06's blend file that you can grab from here: http://www.loverslab...lpk-animations/

I ended up having to rework the original animation to move the offender back from the defender to minimize the penis coming out of the back of the head (skull fucked literally...LOL) as well as making some radical bends that would be painful to a real human, to keep the penis inside the head of the defender.  It still clips just a bit, but it is hardly noticeable.

astymma

astymma

Romani Ite Domum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

It doesn't work.  I think the skeleton and the number of bones it has is fine, it is just the weight painting that is the issue.  When I try to manipulate it at too much of an angle it looks bad in blender and even worse "in game".    A good place to check that out is animation 06's blend file that you can grab from here: http://www.loverslab...lpk-animations/

I ended up having to rework the original animation to move the offender back from the defender to minimize the penis coming out of the back of the head (skull fucked literally...LOL) as well as making some radical bends that would be painful to a real human, to keep the penis inside the head of the defender.  It still clips just a bit, but it is hardly noticeable.

Well, TBH, close enough is good for me... and clipping? What *doesn't* clip in Oblivion? hehe

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,670 posts

Ok, update on status of group 0.  I have 9 of the 15 done so looks like I won't make my self imposed deadline of tomorrow for a release.  Hopefully I can get things wrapped up Thurs or Friday at the latest.

Sorry.

Slammer64

Slammer64

The Old Man of the Forum

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,773 posts

No worries gregathit, just the fact you're doing it at all counts for a whole hell of a lot.

TDA

TDA

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Just Old-new anim (pre).

http://video.fc2.com...1306205bbqWYYp/

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,670 posts

Looks good TDA.

--------------------------

Finished another 2 animations tonight.  Unfortunately it looks like the remaining 4 animations are multiple issues so I am not sure how quick I'll be about going through them.  I may just release whatever I have done Friday for a beta test, while I work on the ones that remain.

Cheers,

Greg

TDA

TDA

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Thanks....

Oblivion Some Behind Animation

http://video.fc2.com...1306205bbqWYYp/

YES off0 size is 11Mb...

Feature of 3ds max approximator of * animation keys * and looping in animation, >30 sec. 1100 frames.

Moreover, I have it running without shaking and twitching.

(The last phase_off0 slightly stylized as a anime pose.)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wzcgqz

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,670 posts

Ok, sorry that took so long but an alpha version of Update 6 (Group 0) containing 11 of the 15 total animations is now up in post 1.

For those that use DMRA or HGEC H cup please take a look at animation 27 - the defensive position and let me know if the breast is clipping with the thumb.

I am still working on animations 30, 31, 34, 34 and it will be a couple of days before I finish them.

Cheers,

Greg

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Ok, sorry that took so long but an alpha version of Update 6 (Group 0) containing 11 of the 15 total animations is now up in post 1.

For those that use DMRA or HGEC H cup please take a look at animation 27 - the defensive position and let me know if the breast is clipping with the thumb.

I am still working on animations 30, 31, 34, 34 and it will be a couple of days before I finish them.

Cheers,

Greg

A little bit of clipping with the thumb and little finger in animation 27 with the standard DMRA body, also a lot of the animations weren't lined up correctly in their .ini files and had to be adjusted manually with the num keys.  Cheers Greg.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,670 posts

A little bit of clipping with the thumb and little finger in animation 27 with the standard DMRA body,

I thought that may be the case.  I'll rework the hand to get rid of this.

also a lot of the animations weren't lined up correctly in their .ini files and had to be adjusted manually with the num keys.  Cheers Greg.

Really?   That should not be the case on a new install.  The way the animations are being reworked means they should be right on the money (or damn close).   If you had already made adjustments in your current saved game, Lovers saved that information and it throws the animations out of alignment.   Try a new game to check.  If a new game has the animations off, then let me know.  

Also make sure it is only the numbers I listed as done.  The other 4 will still be off.

Again, remember these are setup for the default imperial race height so other races could be off a bit.

Thanks for the feedback!  ;)

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

A little bit of clipping with the thumb and little finger in animation 27 with the standard DMRA body,

I thought that may be the case.  I'll rework the hand to get rid of this.

also a lot of the animations weren't lined up correctly in their .ini files and had to be adjusted manually with the num keys.  Cheers Greg.

Really?   That should not be the case on a new install.  The way the animations are being reworked means they should be right on the money (or damn close).   If you had already made adjustments in your current saved game, Lovers saved that information and it throws the animations out of alignment.   Try a new game to check.  If a new game has the animations off, then let me know.  

Also make sure it is only the numbers I listed as done.  The other 4 will still be off.

Again, remember these are setup for the default imperial race height so other races could be off a bit.

Thanks for the feedback!  ;)

On a second round of testing with a newgame and an imperial pair of actors, the defalut .ini positioning was indeed correct. I was having sex with an Orc before.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,670 posts

On a second round of testing with a newgame and an imperial pair of actors, the defalut .ini positioning was indeed correct. I was having sex with an Orc before.

Excellent!  I was scared out of my mind for a minute there. 

The way I am working things now is importing both off and def into one session of blender and matching them up.  I can eliminate most clipping and resolve other issues this way, including fixing things like the 90 degree 3dsmax issue and the like.  I wish I had figured out how to do this way back when I started as I probably would be a hell of a lot closer to being down by now.  :blush:

The only downside is it tends to blend the facial animations of both off and def.  I am trying to keep an eye on that but that is one aspect that can be fixed with nifskope alone, so I am not paying it more than a passing glance.

This brings up a very good point, in that I need to stress to folks that are upgrading to the AP or to a new update that they really need to make a clean install or otherwise wipe the adjustments or things will be wonky. 

Course that wouldn't be an issue if I would just hurry up and finish.....I wonder how long I can keep getting paid if I stop showing up at work...... :P

Here is a little teaser of stage 2 of animation 31:  http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

---------------------------------------------------

Edit 1:  Try the slightly revised version of 27 in post 1 (patch 1) and see if that helped.  If not I'll move the entire hand .

I have also included animation 31 that I just finished in patch 1.  See what you think.  I am thinking stage 3 is too slow and needs to be sped up a bit.

legit1337

legit1337

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

@greg

The hand issues for anim 27 appear to be fixed, at least for DMRA...

--------Issues--

27, 28, and 36 - Offenders legs twitch across all phases.

31 - Stage three needs to be sped up and have it's BBB redone to compensate.

I also don't like how you cannibalized anim 31 with anim 26, the original was one of my favorite cowgirl anims. I will be combining the two into one anim, so it isn't a big deal but I thought I'd voice my displeasure.

Otherwise well done :D

TDA

TDA

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

However I think it is slower than the original (28 frames instead 14)

Here is a little teaser of stage 2 of animation 31:  http://www.naughtyma...n-LPK-animation

---------------------------------------------------

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

@greg

The hand issues for anim 27 appear to be fixed, at least for DMRA...

--------Issues--

27, 28, and 36 - Offenders legs twitch across all phases.

31 - Stage three needs to be sped up and have it's BBB redone to compensate.

I also don't like how you cannibalized anim 31 with anim 26, the original was one of my favorite cowgirl anims. I will be combining the two into one anim, so it isn't a big deal but I thought I'd voice my displeasure.

Otherwise well done :D

The breast clipping on 27 is fixed. I do agree with Legit that the transition from stage two to stage three of animation 31 does look awkward, not just because of the slower speed, but because of the fact that it is not a reworked version of the original animation but a clone from 26. Also, while stage 2 of animation 31 in nice and fluid, stage 1 looks a bit 'robotic' on the defender somehow. Finally, the BBB on all stage of 31 needs to be turned up just a little bit.

Sorry for being so long-winded but I just wanted to be thorough.  ;)

Edit - On further investigation, it appears that what has actually happened with the 3rd stage of animation 31 is that it has been mixed up with the 3rd stage of 26. It also seems that stage 0 (orgasm) has been mixed up in animations 31 and 26 along with the third stages in the respective anims.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,670 posts

Yes, I did mix several animations.  As a matter of fact I mixed the following:

26 (parts of DS 199 & DS 44.1)

26 x0 - DS44.1 x1
26 x1 - DS199 x1
26 x2 - DS199 x2
26 x3 - DS44.1 x3

29 (parts of DS 24 & DS 24.1)

29 x0 - 24 x0
29 x1 - 24.1 x2
29 x2 - 24 x2
29 x3 - 24 x3

31 (parts of DS 199 & DS 44.1 - the parts that were not used in 26)

31 x0 - DS199 x0
31 x1 - DS44.1 x2
31 x2 - DS44.1 x2
31 x3 - DS199 x3

30 (parts of 33 & 33.1) - this animation is still a WIP and has not been released.

The reason I mixed things up is fairly simple, I combined animations so the defenders feet\knees would be consistent.  It always bothered me that the defender snapped from knees to feet and back.  I thought this way provided a bit more continuity. 

On 31 - stage 1 is not much different from the actual DS 44.1 (stage 2).  I fixed the arms clipping with the breasts and a few other minor issues.  The animation always did have a little bit of a slow jerk\bounce to it.  I "could" remove that to make it smooth but then it would just be a slower version of stage 2 animation.  That is easy enough to do if folks prefer it.

"27, 28, and 36 - Offenders legs twitch across all phases."   - really?  I didn't mess with the offenders legs at all on any of these.  I don't remember that on testing either.  I'll check it out. 

Edit:  Did anyone else notice this?

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Yes, I did mix several animations.  As a matter of fact I mixed the following:

26 (parts of DS 199 & DS 44.1)

26 x0 - DS44.1 x1
26 x1 - DS199 x1
26 x2 - DS199 x2
26 x3 - DS44.1 x3

29 (parts of DS 24 & DS 24.1)

29 x0 - 24 x0
29 x1 - 24.1 x2
29 x2 - 24 x2
29 x3 - 24 x3

31 (parts of DS 199 & DS 44.1 - the parts that were not used in 26)

31 x0 - DS199 x0
31 x1 - DS44.1 x2
31 x2 - DS44.1 x2
31 x3 - DS199 x3

30 (parts of 33 & 33.1) - this animation is still a WIP and has not been released.

The reason I mixed things up is fairly simple, I combined animations so the defenders feet\knees would be consistent.  It always bothered me that the defender snapped from knees to feet and back.  I thought this way provided a bit more continuity. 

On 31 - stage 1 is not much different from the actual DS 44.1 (stage 2).  I fixed the arms clipping with the breasts and a few other minor issues.  The animation always did have a little bit of a slow jerk\bounce to it.  I "could" remove that to make it smooth but then it would just be a slower version of stage 2 animation.  That is easy enough to do if folks prefer it.

"27, 28, and 36 - Offenders legs twitch across all phases."   - really?  I didn't mess with the offenders legs at all on any of these.  I don't remember that on testing either.  I'll check it out.

Most of the animation remixes look fine, but switching stages 3 and 0 in animation 31 around with their respective stages in animation 26 just makes more sense visually.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,670 posts

Most of the animation remixes look fine, but switching stages 3 and 0 in animation 31 around with their respective stages in animation 26 just makes more sense visually.

Really?  How do you figure this?  Believe me I am not upset or arguing, I am just very curious at the reaction of everyone.  I am wondering if it is just shock at the change or truly disdain for it.  I find it a bit jarring to snap from the knees to the feet in the original DS 199.  I thought it was much more logical to keep the defender on their feet consistently.  Isn't it more plausible that the defender just straightened their back and swung their knees outward?

I guess if everyone is really mortified at this, I could switch things back.  Tell you what, lets let it sit until I finish the remaining three animations and see if it grows on you.  If not then I'll look at switching it back around. 

Unfortunately it will require some blender work, as I think I did more the actors around position wise, so switching them by simple renaming might have them jumping around a bit.

ger4

ger4

Doing Stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Ok, I'll see how I feel after the animation pack is finished.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LPK animations