Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Well, after a really good day of progress yesterday (cranked out 3 animations), I managed to do jack shit today..... :(

Hopefully, I can knock out a few more animations and put out a small titfuck progress pack.  If I can get two animations done tomorrow, then I'll release the 5 pack.  If I don't pull it off then it will be sometime Saturday.

I took a small break from online for while to learn new techniques. And so far it paid well Here are some samples for new vegas. But after viewing sexout to be pretty dead i will convert my older oblivion rigs with this new option to create new stuff for either oblivion or skyrim depends on what my mood is and what games i am currently playing.

New Ghoul Rig

New Dog rig

This isn't like older rig i uploaded a few weeks ago. But it allows me to quickly switch between forward Kinetics to inverse kinetics with a press of a button. So it has it's own FK to IK switch. This also allows you to create new animation with IK and then quickly switch to FK to finish it up.

Another day of zero progress.  Sorry folks, it was a dosy today.  Freaking graphics card (evga 560ti) exploded....literally!  Apparently one of the fans got out of level (probably ball bearings or whatever) and sheared all of the fans blades off - which went freaking everywhere.  The other fan started sounding like a jet engine taking off.  It was a dual fan super clock card.  The good news is I bought it directly from EVGA and it is covered under warranty.  Damn thing was just 2 years old.  Ah well.

I went and picked up a 650ti today and am running fine now.  Well, after I cleaned my system from all the old drivers, and the fucking new ones as well.  Is it just me or has anyone else noticed freeze ups and hangs with the latest versions of nvida drivers?  I rolled back to 310.90 myself and those seem to have no issues.  I was having all sorts of fits with the 316 and 320 versions.  I'll have to keep an eye on things to make sure this version doesn't have any issues.  So far it seems fine.

Hopefully I can get back to animating tomorrow (Sunday) and get something turned out.

@greg

I'm running a GTX 460 and the latest drivers I got from the Nvidia site were TERRIBLE for some reason. I reverted back to the drivers that came with the card and looked online to find a stable version. Took me awhile but I found a very good version that squeezed another few FPS out of my card.

My 460 has served me well, but I think it may be time to upgrade soon. Any recommendations?

As always, awaiting new anims to cut my teeth on :D, that goes for you too grumpf.

Skip the 400 and 500 series is what I am hearing, they have hardware as well as software issues.  You can likely pick up a 600 series pretty damn cheap (now that the 700 series are out) if you buy it online vs at a brick and mortar store.

The card I installed is a 650ti 2GB overclocked card and I honestly am not seeing any difference in game performance wise from my 560ti 1GB card.  The only difference I have noticed is that the 650 runs MUCH cooler temp wise.  It idles at 29 Celsius and doesn't get any higher than 60 under full load.  Not sure if it is the larger memory and upgraded GPU or what.  My 560ti ran almost twice that hot right out of the box.  I am not upset or anything, as it did last 2 years.

I too am using the driver set that came on the CD with the card.  That is the FIRST time I have ever done so.  Generally I pitch the CD as it is usually out of date.  Not sure what the heck is going on with Nvidia and their drivers lately, but their own forum has a rage fest going on that makes the outcry over the ending of Mass Effect 3 look happy go lucky.   

Well, I have no commitments for Sunday, so whatever I end up finishing I'll release tomorrow.....barring my new card blowing up of course..... :s

Well, I am currently working on animation 176 and once I finish, that will wrap up the titjob pack.  Should still be able to push out a release tonight but it will likely be pretty late this evening.....or early depending on your time zone.   :P

After pushing out the titjob pack I will work on the final two animations to complete group 4:

178, 181  Both are masturbation animations and shouldn't take long to knock out.

Once all the above is done I will start on the mystery pack.  I expect converting the animations to use the animated penis will take around a week to do.  

Once the mystery pack is released I will begin assembling a revised version of the Animated Penis Resource pack.  Everything (All Core Files: meshes, textures, animations, esp, esm, skeletons and all that jazz) will be in one single 7zip file for easy and quick installations.  It will also include the Animated Penis Base pack as there is no point in having that separate that I can see.  No more will you need to install the 11-200 bbb animations pack as that will be obsolete.  I will also be removing  version 3 of the Lovers Resource pack as it too will no longer serve any purpose (version 2 will stay as is for those that want to use the old system).  Both were just placeholders for this new and hopefully improved version of LPK.

In other news, on the animations front, I am abandoning the following animations:

167 (DS-91), 168 (DS-94), 172 (DS-110), 179 (DS-150), 182 (DS-172), 183 (DS-173), 184 (DS-174)

These animations are either duplicates of stuff I already have done (in whole or in part) or just to funky to mess with.  

If one or all were your favorite animations....well....I'm sorry.  Perhaps now would be a good time you to take up blender and tackle them.

Tit job pack (5 animations) has been added to the OP and is ready for testing.

Cheers,

Greg

It says that: "Animations will include 160, 161, 163, 172, 173" but there's no 172 anim in the pack.

Sorry, will correct the OP to say which really are included.  

As to the fate of 172 - read post 412 above (hint: 172 has been abandoned).

Alright here are 3 new animations from me. They are numbered x1-x3 so you have to manually rename them, including the .ini file. This way you can choose yourself which ones you wish to overwrite.

NusBie Animations Pack 01.7z

Screenshots included in the 7.z, but they are the ones posted here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/?p=481677

Have fun and please report any bugs.

(Animated Penis required)

Awesome stuff Nusbie!  Glad to see you back at it!   :)

Quick link added to post 2.

-------------------------

Edit:  OK, I can't seem to get 181 (DS 160.1) to load into blender for some reason.  My guess is this is a 3dsmax created animation but I don't know for sure.  Anyway I'm going to recreate the animation.......sort of.  It won't match exactly, as I just don't have the patience or time to do that, but it will look nice.  The defensive position will strongly resemble animation 178 (since that is what I am starting with).  The offensive side will be standing just as the original 181 was.

Should be done in an hour or so and will be starting on the mystery pack........ :rolleyes:

More details will follow as I get close to completing it.

---------------------------

Edit:  Finished last two animations of group 4 and they are up in the OP as the masturbation pack.  

Tomorrow I'll start working on the mystery pack and more information will follow.

Alright here are 3 new animations from me. They are numbered x1-x3 so you have to manually rename them, including the .ini file. This way you can choose yourself which ones you wish to overwrite.

attachicon.gifNusBie Animations Pack 01.7z

Screenshots included in the 7.z, but they are the ones posted here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/?p=481677

I have some problem with this pack, none of femal animation is working.....

1st male animation is ok but 2nd and 3rd are not.

Odd. Which skeleton are you using?

Odd. Which skeleton are you using?

the one comes with the AP pack, I checked my skeleton twice(cuz at 1st I thought it was the problem).

other animations need AP works just fine, but for these 3 new animations, I didn't replace any old one, just name them 244-246, well that be a problem?