Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

I have just released new rig for New Vegas:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24099-new-vegas-male-and-female-rig/?view=getnewpost

Anyway now that that have a few animators in new Vegas, my next project will be creating new rigs for oblivion,

But before i start i need to know what the latest skeleton.nif are without bugs, and latest meshes for both male and female side ??

Yay!

For the skeleton.nif, the latest LAPF should contain it.

The meshes, well, there are different ones, So I´ll just post the ones I´m animating with. Be sure, I´ll use your rig if it´s bug-free.

meshes.rar

If we are just talking about skeletons. The LAPF skeleton is already a super compatible skeleton that delivers all main funtions (BBB, butt bounce etc.), but I was searching for a whip mod and stumpled over this here: http://www.oblivion.lima-city.de/files/plugins.html

Click on "whip" to get to the download link.

There is a youtube video too:

The whip animation is gorgeous, problem is it needs a special skeleton for arms/hands, I gave the LAPF skeleton a try but you will get mesh chaos crossover your screen, when you equip the whip and try to make some strikes with it.

The whip mod adds some pretty cool onehand animtions too (sadly without BBB). The onehand standing idle already looks awesome mistress like.

Anybody able to adapt the LAPF skeleton or maybe already did it to that mod? ...and does Oblivion has/use a decal system for blood wales as in Skyrim and is there a mod for this?

If we are just talking about skeletons. The LAPF skeleton is already a super compatible skeleton that delivers all main funtions (BBB, butt bounce etc.), but I was searching for a whip mod and stumpled over this here: http://www.oblivion.lima-city.de/files/plugins.html

Click on "whip" to get to the download link.

There is a youtube video too:

The whip animation is gorgeous, problem is it needs a special skeleton for arms/hands, I gave the LAPF skeleton a try but you will get mesh chaos crossover your screen, when you equip the whip and try to make some strikes with it.

The whip mod adds some pretty cool onehand animtions too (sadly without BBB). The onehand standing idle already looks awesome mistress like.

Anybody able to adapt the LAPF skeleton or maybe already did it to that mod? ...and does Oblivion has/use a decal system for blood wales as in Skyrim and is there a mod for this?

Don't know if it will work, but I've added the whip bones to the LAPF skeleton here

skeleton.nif

Wow, thanks. Will try it. It's the third person skeleton I assume ?

Update: According the size of the .nif I placed it as 3rd person skeleton and what should I say...it works flawlessly :-)

Ok, I am not a skeleton/animation expert, but there is a reason why you have two sorts of skeletons, 1st person and 3rd person view, but the best is, with your skeleton.nif it works for 1st person view too and about perfect.

There are two minor flaws (really minor) about this whip mod in general:

-no draw weapon sounds for the new onehand animations it delivers (the weapon sound of the whip itself is actually there, only a sort of draw sound is missing and it does not depend in quipping the whip, it happens with all other onehand weapons too)

-the adjustment of the "sheathed" whip to the PCs hip is not fitting. The round ass of DMRA is somewhat to round :-)

so ive stumbled across a weird problem that maybe someone can help me with. so if I make an animation bassed off of another lovers animation, lovers with pk plays it without any problem. however, if I make an animation from the ground up in blender, the animations refuse to play. can someone please explain? I'm still a noob at this.

so ive stumbled across a weird problem that maybe someone can help me with. so if I make an animation bassed off of another lovers animation, lovers with pk plays it without any problem. however, if I make an animation from the ground up in blender, the animations refuse to play. can someone please explain? I'm still a noob at this.

Without seeing your blend file it is impossible to tell for sure.  However a logical guess is that you are missing one of the principle bones that must be present in an animation for Oblivion.  For example if you forget to include the BipNonAccum then oblivion doesn't know what plane to have the animation on and will spaz out.  You can try posting a blend file (put it in a zip or 7z file to save server space) and one of us can look at it to see if there is anything obvious missing.  I have made plenty of animations from scratch so I know it can be done, it is just a bit more of a pain as some of the bones you MUST have are really small and hard to find.

Cheers,

Greg

Yea, that is all jacked up.  

Bip01 for both actors should be at LocZ: -6.741

Then the bip01 non accum should be at whatever height gets the mesh above the zero plane.

Don't know what kind of skeleton that thing is rocking as it has a bone called "bulky" in it?  I'd recommend using the animation blend files I have posted here, as the meshes and proper skeleton are already in them:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17765-blend-files-for-oblivion-lpk-animations/

You can just select all the key frames, delete them and then start a new animation from there.

Here is sample of what will be added to the new oblivion rig when it is finished:

post-160974-0-40195800-1387403732_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-33818300-1387403734_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-50224500-1387403739_thumb.jpg

NewBreastBounceBlenderClip.7z

4164BreastBounceBlenderTestTemplate.7z

As can been seen the build in generator will make it easier to generate breast bounce when you finish the animation. That way you don't need to do it manually with makes it more difficult to do it right especially if you want the bounce to actually look right for all other body types like small breast to XXL larger breast.

Not sure if it is any use here is old unfinished animation rig maybe someone wants to finish this to add to oblivion ??

Can't promise when it will be finished since it is allot of work doing this from scratch, but it will be finished when it's finished.

Here is sample of what will be added to the new oblivion rig when it is finished:

attachicon.gifNewBreastBounce1.jpgattachicon.gifNewBreastBounce2.jpgattachicon.gifNewBreastBounce3.jpg

attachicon.gifNewBreastBounceBlenderClip.7z

attachicon.gif4164BreastBounceBlenderTestTemplate.7z

As can been seen the build in generator will make it easier to generate breast bounce when you finish the animation. That way you don't need to do it manually with makes it more difficult to do it right especially if you want the bounce to actually look right for all other body types like small breast to XXL larger breast.

Not sure if it is any use here is old unfinished animation rig maybe someone wants to finish this to add to oblivion ??

Can't promise when it will be finished since it is allot of work doing this from scratch, but it will be finished when it's finished.

Would it be a lot of extra work for you to built a second one with H-cup and a smaller lowerbody?  :angel: 

attachicon.gifNewBreastBounce1.jpgattachicon.gifNewBreastBounce2.jpgattachicon.gifNewBreastBounce3.jpg

attachicon.gifNewBreastBounceBlenderClip.7z

attachicon.gif4164BreastBounceBlenderTestTemplate.7z

Would it be a lot of extra work for you to built a second one with H-cup and a smaller lowerbody?  :angel: 

It depends, the meshes you send me, don't have butt bones and is missing more stuff if you can give a hgec that has full butt bones and upper meshes in tact it should not be any problem.

All i am looking for meshes that work right in blender and has full compatibility with all bones from gerra skeleton.nif.

This will make it easier for me to base my rig on it. if some bones are missing then the new rig will not be working right, and the new rig for oblivion will not be the same then the one i build for new Vegas.

The boob bounce...its..its...beautiful?! Never seen anything coming close to that! 

Can someone test this in-game and see if it looks alright ??

post-160974-0-16391900-1387891004_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-72253000-1387891011_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-73396300-1387891016_thumb.jpg

in game clip:

OblivionCowGirlInGame.7z

Animation files:

NewOblivionCowGirlAnimationNR200.7z

Animation 200 replacer make sure to backup original 200 and ini first before overriding. if you don't like you can replace it back and no harm done.

Man i have not played oblivion in ages i can't believe this game look so much outdated now then skyrim. :D

I hope the others will look better then this one, but it is first try after all.

Can someone test this in-game and see if it looks alright ??

attachicon.gifOblivionCowGirlInGame.jpgattachicon.gifOblivionCowGirlInGame1.jpgattachicon.gifOblivionCowGirlInGame2.jpg

in game clip:

attachicon.gifOblivionCowGirlInGame.7z

Animation files:

attachicon.gifNewOblivionCowGirlAnimationNR200.7z

Animation 200 replacer make sure to backup original 200 and ini first before overriding. if you don't like you can replace it back and no harm done.

Man i have not played oblivion in ages i can't believe this game look so much outdated now then skyrim. :D

I hope the others will look better then this one, but it is first try after all.

Thanks, I'll test that, do you plan to do a table animation at some point, I really liked your fallout ones.

Thanks, i will have to first make the new rig the same as the one for new vegas before i am able to do that. The old rig i used to make the animation above is not the same as new vegas and was a really old one.

Once i get the new one up and running then yes, i will create one for oblivion too.

What is that from? The BBB looks horrible  :P

The first one already exists, and I have a lot of cowgirl stuff on my workbench, I´m just currently to lazy to archive/upload it and take a video...