OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

Please see the current thread:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-421-112513/

There should be some flashy note at the OP mentioning that this mod is outdated and linking to the newer thread.

SexLab Defeat!

SexLab Defeat v2.0.rar

Translations :
Notifications aren't translated for now.
(Main file not needed)

French, Thanks to Aravis7
SexLab Defeat v2.0 - French.rar

German, Thanks to CGi 
SexLab Defeat v2.0 - German.rar

Changelog:

==================================================
07/05/2013
V2.0

- Fixed the teleport bug some players were having, the bug were unfortunately from the ripping off clothes animation, I changed the animation. (Not as good as the old one...)

- MCM menu reworked. (Need a logo for the front page but I have no idea what to do for this, and I'm terrible with photoshop.)
- Improved the gang-bang scene, aggressors shouldn't walk into the scene during the deed and shouldn't hit the player, they'll stay away and make idles instead.

- Added followers vs Npcs assault.
Followers can now be raped and they can also rape npcs.
- Added a kill option for sneak assault.

06/16/2013
V1.1

- Fixed strip armor option of Player as vicitm.
- Fixed all conditions for weapons, you should be able to activate the NPC when you are with your fists drawn or a weapon in right, left or both hand.
(For sneaking rape, works only with one handed weapons)
- fixed the combat rape. should now work as intended, rewrited the script and add a lot of conditions to cover all situations. (might have forget some, tell me if you see something strange.)

- Reworked the knocked down effect, works a lot better.

- Added Mod Activation toggles : You can now desactivate "Player as victim" and "Player as aggressor" and then reactivate as you wish.
- Added Slider for the amount of stamina loss after rape.
- Added Slider for the duration of the knocked down effect.

==================================================
06/15/2013

V1. First release

Old files:

SexLab Defeat v1.1.rar
SexLab Defeat v1.rar

Looks excellent! Hopefully by the looks of it, it won't give inanimate objects the chance to rape me like they do in soldier321's sexlab rape mod. Although his mod is good too, I found out that when I was hit by a swinging ceiling blade in a dungeon, it tried to rape me when I had that mod active. It was scarring to say the least.

after a first short test:

a promising start, but i found some bugs/problems

in the player as victim config, when you change strip armor option, you can't change it back to unequip, only strip or steal

and maybe sometimes the player want nothing stripped (in very skimpy armor for example)

there are settings for that in the sexlab basic module

another part i am missing is a rape chance on hit setting, otherwise against multiple foes you never get away

and i can't get the player as aggressor part to work,

the setting is 40% NPC health, i have a weapon from a weapons mod (Gatti 10 Risty Morningstar) in my mainhand (right hand)

a healing spell as left hand, strip armor and weapons are set as strip, the bandit is a male kajit (maybe thats the problem)

hammering my activation key (e) until he is dead, nothing happens

the player as victim part looks good so far, stripping animation is fine

(searching for the equipment can be frustrating, my attacker threw it over a cliff ...)

maybe it is possible to make the animation setting independent from the stripping setting

so you can have the animation + unequip, for people which items don't have a world model for example

PS. this is my first post here, so hello to everyone and forgive my rusty english (german mothertongue)

Edit: i forgot to mention, i had to activate tgm to bring him down (to strong as a test npc, i found out after i spawned him)

Edit2: tried it now with a weaker enemy, female nord bandit, used 2 vanilla steel swords to bring her health down

still can't rape her

Edit3: ok only works in sneak mode, even in combat, not the best solution in my opinion

and even with very low health the enemy can resist and does that (at least for me) 100% of the time

for knockdown and for rape

what about if the player have a campanion then the bandit start to rape the pc is the companion going to attack the bandit during a sex animation???

Not really tested, I believe the framework handle this and during sex the companion will not attack but I know that the companion will attack aggressors between sex scenes, if an aggressor dies this will not break the mod though, seems more "realistic" anyway.

and i can't get the player as aggressor part to work,

the setting is 40% NPC health, i have a weapon from a weapons mod (Gatti 10 Risty Morningstar) in my mainhand (right hand)

a healing spell as left hand, strip armor and weapons are set as strip, the bandit is a male kajit (maybe thats the problem)

hammering my activation key (e) until he is dead, nothing happens

Hm, Try with nothing in your left hand. (I will look at the conditions)

the player as victim part looks good so far, stripping animation is fine

(searching for the equipment can be frustrating, my attacker threw it over a cliff ...)

maybe it is possible to make the animation setting independent from the stripping setting

so you can have the animation + unequip, for people which items don't have a world model for example

By default, the setting in unequip and the animation plays the same for unequiping, stripping or stealing and there isn't any animation if the player is already nude.

But, lol, this is not because of the animation that items are sent away like this, I just timed the animation with a simple DropObject.

BUT indeed there is a bug where you can't set Unequip back in the MCM menu, I know this is annoying but I will fix this tomorrow, I need some sleep for now

if player is defeated,can npc rape player?

can player be raped while waiting?

sorry,i am not in english-speaking countries

Yes and no.

Really promising but I got one question, would this conflict with SexLab Submit, thanks for your work.

Sorry I do not know, I did not test this mod.

Really promising but I got one question, would this conflict with SexLab Submit, thanks for your work.

Considering the description of the method this author used for 'Player Initiated' rape, and the fact that SexLab Submit uses 100% custom files (So should be no danger of each of us trying to overwrite the same file, which is where most conflicts come into play), I would imagine they could both be used together, and would ultimately give two methods to achieve the same thing.

But given this was just released today, once some more people start to give it a try, the ultimate outcome will probably be quickly revealed!

Next test, rape in stealth, works fine, but you should really be careful where you try that

in this test i got aggro from all imperials in the whole area :blush:

here are 2 screenshots (resisting in combat even at low health and succeeding in stealth)

i tried the combat situation with 40% health and with 100% health setting, no difference

post-112602-0-62467600-1371351383_thumb.jpg

post-112602-0-70823000-1371351418_thumb.jpg

tried it with weapon in left hand and nothing in right hand, worked then (not in stealth), resisted above the 40% health, rape below

fear works

attack without weapons (only fists) works too

seems like weapon in right hand is a problem

Sexlab submit is not a problem, submit works with a shout now,

the only case where there is a minimal conflict,

when you are hitting an enemy and hammering your activation/talk key and your health drops

below the setting value (so the enemy starts raping you), while the enemy is walking to you to strip you,

you can talk to him for a short moment and with submit installed you get the "submit or die" talk option

i haven't tried what happens when you choose it, just closing the talk window in that case prevents any kind of bug

Edit: ok next combat test

as long as i have nothing in my right hand (fist) it works and it doesn't matter what i have in my left hand

spells or weapons in right hand and the rape/knockdown option doesn't appear

the knockdown seems to have no timer until the npc gets up again

and you can't do anything to the npc beside killing or go into stealth to rape

(or the timer is so long that i didn't wait long enough)

my character is really bad in stealth and i need invisibility potions and muffle spells to make it work at least sometimes

so more stealth tests must do someone else

Animation seems fine. The knockdown\strip etc. Seems great so far, and I can echo the horror of being assaulted by spike wall traps in that other mod. I think my favorite was being assaulted by an exploding Flame Atronach. (It sent me flying naked across Skyrim)

Some bugs:

*Talking to a follower (In my case Mjoll) will not open dialogue, but instead takes you to the knockdown\rape menu.

* Desenable should be Disable

Some missing features:

*Missing on-hit chance to be assaulted below X percentile. 

*Ability to completely disable player as aggressor options, so they won't even appear.

*Option to disable mod temporarily (Sometimes you just want to play the game.) without having to move all the sliders to 0%

For me, I get the stagger/bleedout anim, lose controls for a sec, but then stand back up and the enemies resume attacking, until my health drops back down, which results in the stagger, then a second and the fight resumes. I remember I had this with Sexis defeated too, but I can't remember what I did to fix it.

Wow, that's a lot for a first release and the first mod, too.

[...]

- Uninstalling : ... uninstall the mod! (Will simply remove the perks, I don't even know if this is needed but do it before uninstalling the mod, just in case)

Did you really mean perks and change something in the skill tree menus?

I'm asking because I'm using overhaul mods.

@Coubo

First of all, many thanks for the mod - works very well.

The idea of gang rape, grab the victim and take off the clothes is really great.

A few little things and the mod is perfect.

- The loss of stamina and health is already very high. This could be in the MCM configuration (in percent), the chances of survival would be much higher.
- Could provide the equipment / weapons with a quest marker, so you can find it again after the rape
- Weapons will be removed from the Favorites list
- Enable / disable via key would be good

[...]

- Uninstalling : ... uninstall the mod! (Will simply remove the perks, I don't even know if this is needed but do it before uninstalling the mod, just in case)

Nah, I just use hidden perks to make menu pop up, nothing to worry about.

The idea of gang rape, grab the victim and take off the clothes is really great.

- The loss of stamina and health is already very high. This could be in the MCM configuration (in percent), the chances of survival would be much higher.
- Could provide the equipment / weapons with a quest marker, so you can find it again after the rape

Will make the stamina thing configurable if you want but for weapon and armor loss I really can't do much.

As for the enable/disable, I'll put 2 toggles in the MCM menu for each features.

[...]

Nah, I just use hidden perks to make menu pop up, nothing to worry about.

Will make the stamina thing configurable if you want but for weapon and armor loss I really can't do much.

As for the enable/disable, I'll put 2 toggles in the MCM menu for each features.

Thank you.
With enable / disable I meant the mod itself
There might be situations where you want to disable the mod for time