[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

Guest kimbale

Umm, according to Blabba, there are no penetration physics and they are somewhat confused as to why people are being directed to their thread from here.

Because blabba is the only one currently having HDT vagina on his to-do-list. Simple as that.

Why people still go here and ask despite me (the still active member that worked on this mod, though i think vioxsis is back) telling them repeatedly that this one is dead is beyond me.

There even is a thread to discuss this in general, if that's what you want: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27749-hdt-penetration/

Vagina Why can not deform to fit the shape of the penis?

Everytime someone ask for thiis it gets more delayed

:blink: OMG !  :o

Please shut up everyone !

Shut

the

fuck

up !

AND FOR THE LAST TIME :

THIS THREAD IS DEAD !!!!!!

I'm pretty sure a noob will click on "Reply to this topic" without even trying to check the last posts... Why the hell am I wasting my time writing these lines ? Am I crazy ? Craaaazy... Hahaha ! No, I'm not! I'm a rabbit ! And you are the fool reading these lines and wasting your time too ! Move along !

Archived