[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

In the couple of weeks that I've been away it seems things have gone on without me.....

I need to get back with Jdods and figure out what the hell is going on around here, since I'm lost.....

Though I will say that I don't necessarily support a whole new body....

EDIT: After a conversation with jdods, I'm happy to clear away the confusion here. The mod is still being designed for CBBE. Perhaps at some time in the future a new body will be created, but for now, no worries! :P

As of right now, there is no Beta or anything that can be downloaded. Right now we are still in development. It's moving slowly because both Jdods and myself have other things preying on our free time. We have to work on it when we can, and when we feel like it.

As stated in the first post, we are first planning on putting it in as a part of CBBE, static, no animation or anything special. Only AFTER it is working in that regard, will we begin adding further features, such as bodyslide support or animations that integrate it.

Thanks for your questions and support!

Regards,

Aaran

Greetings and Salutations.

Due to the recent canning of Aegis' excellent UNP/UNPB vagina mod, (Canned Vagina?...um...no...let's not go there)... Jdods13 and I have decided to 'take up the torch' and begin creating the same sort of thing for the CBBE body. Currently the mod is...absolutely nothing. We are in the very beginning stages of creation, but stay tuned.

As of right now we have a base vagina model that we can use to begin creation. We will probaly need to create some high-resolution textures for it, but all in good time.

Goals REVISED:

1st - Our first goal is to create a base body mod that includes the new Vagina model. This would be a simple replacer for the original CBBE body mesh that would include our vagina placed into the model, and integrated. After talks with Caliente, we've been given a few tips on where to begin. It is his/her suggestion that we create a separate vagina model and add it onto the CBBE body in the Creation Kit. Jdods and I are working now to get the vag to match up and put it into the CK so that it will appear in game as a body part.

This is Step 1.

2nd - Once our first goal is complete and we have a fully working model of CBBE that includes the vagina,  we are set up with the vag as part of the body in Skyrim, we are going to move on to creating a rigged and animated version. This will be (we hope) compatible with xp32's skeleton, so that it will be simple for users of that mod to switch over to using our version.

I will fill out this post with more when we have further details, and I have a bit more time.

Until then.....enjoy?

I think its great what your doing I want to see some really nice mods for skyrim, but there has to be an easier way, I am no modder I do play around in maya though and im thinking CONSTRAINTS im not sure its possible if it can be done placing constraints around the vagina or what not but wouldn't that be easier say like a donut constraint in the vagina makes sense right the penis wont penetrate the skin..just a thought hope that makes it easier for you..its crazy why is this game so hard for modders to mod shit the progress is so slow

Thank you all for your comments....PROGRESS!!

Progress is coming along for this mod. I've been having trouble uploading the pictures that I have taken to show all of you. However, this morning I got them uploaded, you'll find them below!

I want to do a few more things with the mod, then I'll post it in a .zip for it's first 'Alpha' stage.

Here are the pics:

UKgbDSm.jpg
KS4r03C.jpg
RSMpqr7.jpg
UlAqYIi.jpg

I/we are still trying to figure out the best way to incorporate it into all bodies. Technically, the first post in this thread is no longer accurate and I need to edit it. For now, I'll say this. Currently, it takes slot 52 in the CK, this is the same slot as SOS uses, but since Schlongs aren't put on females (unless you're a futa/herm or whatever...), that's no problem obviously. It is an equip-able item.

I don't yet know how we're going to distribute the finished product. SOS uses a body that they actually cut a hole in. This would mean that we would have to distribute the CBBE body with a hole cut in the groin. This is something I would prefer not to do. Caliente herself has given us a possible idea, so we'll see.

What I need from all of you right now is to tell me if the positioning looks good, or any other thoughts you have. The Alpha will be coming soon for you all to check out.

Aaran

Thank you all for your comments....PROGRESS!!

Progress is coming along for this mod. I've been having trouble uploading the pictures that I have taken to show all of you. However, this morning I got them uploaded, you'll find them below!

I want to do a few more things with the mod, then I'll post it in a .zip for it's first 'Alpha' stage.

Here are the pics:

UKgbDSm.jpg

KS4r03C.jpg

RSMpqr7.jpg

UlAqYIi.jpg

I/we are still trying to figure out the best way to incorporate it into all bodies. Technically, the first post in this thread is no longer accurate and I need to edit it. For now, I'll say this. Currently, it takes slot 52 in the CK, this is the same slot as SOS uses, but since Schlongs aren't put on females (unless you're a futa/herm or whatever...), that's no problem obviously. It is an equip-able item.

I don't yet know how we're going to distribute the finished product. SOS uses a body that they actually cut a hole in. This would mean that we would have to distribute the CBBE body with a hole cut in the groin. This is something I would prefer not to do. Caliente herself has given us a possible idea, so we'll see.

What I need from all of you right now is to tell me if the positioning looks good, or any other thoughts you have. The Alpha will be coming soon for you all to check out.

Aaran

Having a vagina myself, I feel it's a bit too pink. I have an innie.\, so to me it looks a bit strange. Perhaps making the inner labia longer and the clitoris smaller and more smooth looking. Is there any way to add outer lips?

EDIT:

Perhaps making the slit longer too?

EDIT X2:

I FORGOT TO SAY AWESOME WORK TOO! 

Cutting a hole in the body (which is not that difficult and doable with every kind of body) is probably easier than redoing everything for every single body mod.

As I said, I'm still trying to figure out how to move forward after the initial phase. Ideally, I would like to be able to make it somewhat like SOS, so that you can press a hotkey and have the vagina open and close.

Another option would be, perhaps, for people to be able to use bodyslide in some way. I'm still evaluating options and all of that.

Can it not be pasted over the "original eqipment" on most body mods?

Greetings Waxen! And thanks for your input. That would most certainly be the absolute best option, because that would enable it to most likely be used with UNP as well, with only minor tweaks. as Aravis7 said though:

Not if it's really animated...

I don't know if that's possible, while having it still animated. I suppose the way that I'm going to have to go is to blow a hole in the body as suggested, and replace it with my own custom rigged 'section' of the body. It will take a while to figure it all out. Please, continue to give me ideas though, everyone!

x

Having a vagina myself, I feel it's a bit too pink. I have an innie.\, so to me it looks a bit strange. Perhaps making the inner labia longer and the clitoris smaller and more smooth looking. Is there any way to add outer lips?

EDIT:

EDIT X2:

Hahahaha....Well, your input is certainly on topic and very relevant! Not having a...ahem....'live' source to base it off of, I have to settle for reference images. I did the positioning as well as I could, but I certainly can use this type of constructive feedback!

I'll try to tone down the pink, should I lean more toward red instead? (I'm colorblind, so it might be rather hard for me....)

The CBBE Body has something close to 'outer lips' already on it, but they are not 'closed' or very close together. I could make them so, though, and might do that.

Also, I can see about making the slit longer.

And thank you! :D:P

As for the hole in the body, you might be able to just push in the vertices on the original body that clips the new vagina mesh.  That way you won't have to redo an entire body mesh.

See above...I'm evaluating my options. Right now, I'm looking for that 'perfect' solution, that will allow me to NOT have to mess up Caliente's body so that it's compatible with ALL CBBE versions/variants...

*le sigh*

Considering that the SoS team has considered adding animated ladyparts before and the things you are trying to accomplish are relatively similar to what they have done, I imagine talking to them would save you a lot of headaches.

The vagina does seem kind of off. if it were me I would base its relaxed position appearance off of one of the normal body mods. Unless that isn't possible i am no expert.

Cutting a hole in the body (which is not that difficult and doable with every kind of body) is probably easier than redoing everything for every single body mod.

As I said, I'm still trying to figure out how to move forward after the initial phase. Ideally, I would like to be able to make it somewhat like SOS, so that you can press a hotkey and have the vagina open and close.

Another option would be, perhaps, for people to be able to use bodyslide in some way. I'm still evaluating options and all of that.

Can it not be pasted over the "original eqipment" on most body mods?

Greetings Waxen! And thanks for your input. That would most certainly be the absolute best option, because that would enable it to most likely be used with UNP as well, with only minor tweaks. as Aravis7 said though:

Not if it's really animated...

I don't know if that's possible, while having it still animated. I suppose the way that I'm going to have to go is to blow a hole in the body as suggested, and replace it with my own custom rigged 'section' of the body. It will take a while to figure it all out. Please, continue to give me ideas though, everyone!

x

EDIT:

EDIT X2:

Hahahaha....Well, your input is certainly on topic and very relevant! Not having a...ahem....'live' source to base it off of, I have to settle for reference images. I did the positioning as well as I could, but I certainly can use this type of constructive feedback!

I'll try to tone down the pink, should I lean more toward red instead? (I'm colorblind, so it might be rather hard for me....)

The CBBE Body has something close to 'outer lips' already on it, but they are not 'closed' or very close together. I could make them so, though, and might do that.

As for the hole in the body, you might be able to just push in the vertices on the original body that clips the new vagina mesh.  That way you won't have to redo an entire body mesh.

See above...I'm evaluating my options. Right now, I'm looking for that 'perfect' solution, that will allow me to NOT have to mess up Caliente's body so that it's compatible with ALL CBBE versions/variants...

*le sigh*

Yes, Perhaps more of a palish red would be good. :)

x

EDIT:

EDIT X2:

Yes, Perhaps more of a palish red would be good. :)

Alright, I've been tweaking the color/placement today, we'll see where it ends up :P

Archived