[REL] [BETA] Realistic Genitalia for CBBE

MasterAaran

Guest kimbale

From the OP:

Requirements: (I.E GET THESE - We aren't responsible, and will not provide support if you don't have these)

• XPMS Skeleton - The Mod was weighted with that skeleton and WILL NOT WORK without it. It requires the pussy bones in the skeleton to function. You will most likely CTD without this.
  • The Latest version of Bodyslide/Outfit Studio - You will require Bodyslide in order to use this mod. You HAVE to build your own body using the tool. This allows you to customize the body to your liking, as well as the genital region
  • CBBE - You must be Using CBBE in order to use this. If you are using a multi-body mod, you must take special considerations into account. If you need help getting it to work with something like that, you can ask, but might not get any help.

And also this is on the download page:

prerequisites.jpg

Guest kimbale

Sorry silly question but is the vagina supposed to open and close, if so how do you make it do that? Do you just use a sexlab animation or something?

It can, but i couldn't get it animated due to lack of time (and nerves, animating custom skeletons takes a lot of trial and error). So for now it does not open in any animations.

I hope the guys over there do some HDT magic soon, that would make it instantly compatible with ALL animations through HDT.

Also do you override the XMPS skeleton with the skeleton in SOS when asked in the SOS installation?

Sorry, i just don't know what you're asking for. I didn't even know there was a installer for SOS, i just drop stuff into my folder manually.

If this is about installing XPMS, please refer to that mods instructions. I recommend using this one.

People with stretched vagina's could try this but only if you know what your doing, if problems still persist... i'm sry i can't help any further. 

Read these notes first b4 you even try it:

Backup your skeleton_female.hkx first

It is a WIP

Just use the skeleton_female.hkx only and run FNIS (just to be sure)

It's for HDT users only, T/BBP will not work

The skeleton will not work for existing HDT .xmls as the nodes have been renamed, so the .xmls will need to be renamed correctly to correspond with the skeleton nodes , hence why i said to use the .hkx file only.

When I used XMPS skeleton i got a streched vag model but when I used the SOS skelition it worked fine. I downloaded sos and installed it through NMM and overwrote. 

That could work, if the SOS skeleton_female.hkx file hasn't the pussy nodes in the behaviour files then you won't get the stretched vag.

Nice work guys and gals! Just a heads-up, your new Body suffers from the Bodyslide2 Crushed/flat breast bug associated with the current version of BodySlide. It results from a screwed-up reference skeleton that BodySlide uses.  Nexus user wavion put a fix (by lordescobar666) up here:

http://www.wavion.info/nexus/bs2-t-bbp-fix.7z

I went ahead and fixed your mesh, and will attach it to this message. Users should be able to simply overwrite the old one with this one.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

EDIT: Note to users, after you overwrite the mesh, you must rebuild the body in BodySlide for the changes to take effect.

RealVag1Fix.7z

Nice work guys and gals! Just a heads-up, your new Body suffers from the Bodyslide2 Crushed/flat breast bug associated with the current version of BodySlide. It results from a screwed-up reference skeleton that BodySlide uses.  Nexus user wavion put a fix (by lordescobar666) up here:

I went ahead and fixed your mesh, and will attach it to this message. Users should be able to simply overwrite the old one with this one.

EDIT: Note to users, after you overwrite the mesh, you must rebuild the body in BodySlide for the changes to take effect.

Thanks a lot! This fixed the boob issue for me.

MasterAaran has asked me to upload the mod if he can't, so here you go: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/803-realistic-vagina-for-cbbe/

Thanks Kimbale!

I was getting it all ready to release and I just got too busy to be able to upload it.

EDIT: OP Updated with Download Link

Thanks for posting that fix, I'll see to it that it gets combined with the main body soon.

The textures in the folder of the Vag update did I have to rename them to work with labia color because the texture of the vagina are green and not pink ...

I mean the photoex textures Ive put them in the data folder textures/actors/character/female

And I get weird texutres but not stretching bugs like all ohters.

I got a cut to desk right before animation was about to start.

Got any ideas why?

being a bit of a pedant.... i have to inform you... and i cant help myself....

i have to inform you that CTD means "Crash To Desktop"

thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Ok, I been using 7B bombshell for all the gals in Skyrim.  I ran into a few areas around Skyrim that as soon as I enter these area cells I would CTD with no error and I would CTD no matter what way I came from to enter these outside cells My character was at around 60 level from SkyRe.  Sooo, unfortunately I had to start over.   So eventually I wanted to try this mod for CBBE, So I uninstalled everything relating to 7B body mod, and installed CBBE body mod.

I installed CBBE and then this mod,  Designed the light body version and the heavy body version to my liking with the slider tool and I ran into a few things while ingame:

**Now what I do not know is, to we HAVE TO design a light version and Heavy version? because if not that could be the problem.**

1)just before the sex animation I would CTD everytime.  So after a few Reproccer.jar patches(comes with SkyRe) I realized I deactivated the PhysicsExtension in NMM.  Re-activating it stop the CTD's so the animation just before sex played.  However..

2)My characters wife had a stretched mesh coming off her mid section that was shaped like a triangle from the front and back of her.  Her boobs, butt and vag where intact, just the stomach area had the stretch, and her lower back had it.

3)The vag was bright red, and it did not flex like it was suppose.  The red color is a little overwhelming,  But I rather have the flex working.  I can figure out the bright red later.

Archived