Better Camera During Sex

Adam Jensen

Well in Oblivion there was a trick for that:

If you called SetPos and SetAngle and ResetFallDamageTimer from a scripted spell's script in every frame which run on the actor, that actor got ignored by collision detection. The trick was that this only worked in scripted spells, so it didn't worked with item scripts and quest scripts.

But I see that another problem is that CreateFullActorCopy and DestroyFullActorCopy is missing in Skyrim...

Given how scripting works in skyrim I doubt that will work.
  • 4 months later...

Impossible. There is no method of controlling TFC via scripting. Only thing you can do is switch between 1st and 3rd person camera, which it already does.

The camera is as it is.

Didn't Sexout do it?

In a totally different game yes.

Estrus does it in skyrim.  Youre on a computer, nothing is impossible unless u just cant figure out how to do it.  and thats me.

It's possible to do anything with SKSE because you can modify game code, SKSE also hooks papyrus functions if I understand correctly so it should be possible to write SKSE plugin (dll file) to allow calling console commands from papyrus. Would probably be a popular mod. I can maybe find out how to use skyrim's console commands from code but I don't understand the SKSE plugin part and there seems to be no documentation about it. And not sure how skyrim would handle calling console commands from another thread.

Not impossible but very difficult for sure. :)

Archived