Better Camera During Sex

Adam Jensen

Title pretty much sums it up. Maybe I haven't searched well around the forums but in any case, could there be some way to implement a better camera while doing sex acts.

I usually use console commands, but they create quite a few issues after the act is done. It would be great if we could have the effect of tfc while pc is having sex.

Is this available or in case that it isn't, would it be too hard to implement? Am I the only one who wants this? So many questions!

PS: For the record I mostly play with a 360 controller.

If you don't already know then I will tell you: It is possible to do the TFC thing while having sex but the problems your were talking about also exist. 

Not sure if any one tried disabling the tfc BEFORE the act is done and see if the "problems" still persist then.

yes, disabling tfc b4 climax does work, but it also detracts from the climax (a bit like the withdrawal method of contraception). THe old sexaddicts mod managed to use tfc without any issues. Maybe something could be learned from that mod.

It did nothing of the sort. Cameras in Skyrim suck at best and the only control you have in scripting is to switch from 1st to 2rd part view or 3rd to 1st party.

One thing you can do if you find your camera is stuck in a single plane (you can change the height but trying to rotate around the action causes the action to rotate as well). That is caused by being in the "armed and ready to fight" position before the sec started. You can usually use the "R" key as normal to exit that mode even during a sex act though you may have to move the sex scene back a scene because your player stood up and stopped animating.

Sadly because of how Skyrim was made for the Xbox first, the free camera controls are sensitive as all hell on a keyboard and near impossible to use without a controller anyway.  It is sadly not like the free camera from Fallout.

"sucsm 1" in console. (Set UFO Camera Speed Multiplier)

Impossible. There is no method of controlling TFC via scripting. Only thing you can do is switch between 1st and 3rd person camera, which it already does.

The camera is as it is.

Didn't Sexout do it?

In a totally different game yes.

(I originally posted this on the mods idea pool thread, but then I saw this one and thought ok, I should repost this here.  So I am.)

Ok so after doing a bit of thinking on the whole no automatic tfc thing I had a thought.  Now I believe I heard somewhere a good month or two back about a mod that makes it so that tfc can be enabled by pressing a button on the keyboard to make it easier for people who want to do something like quickly get into tfc to take a good pose pic or something.  I also remembered that some mods are able to interact with other types of mods and can activate some of their things, like how sexlab's plugins interact with the framework to trigger animations etc.  So here is my thought, is it not possible to create a mod that would cause tfc to be activated by a command prompt such as when a certain button is pressed?  Then would it be possible to also create a second mod who's sole purpose is to activate this command prompt when something starts (such as a sex act)?  Though your probably wondering how then would we make it so that the tfc command lasts the entire sex session since the session's times are configurable?  By making the time between the command prompts being activated configurable aswell.  For example if sex is set to last for 2mins and 30secs, the time for the mod to activate the command for its second time thus disabling tfc, should be set for 2mins and 29secs.  Why a second behind?  To keep the bug where you can't control your character from happening of course.

Now this is just a theory, I don't know much about modding so I don't know if its possible to do or not, but if it is then it would solve the no auto tfc thing, and it would also make the bug that can happen when sex starts and weapons are drawn thus causing the camera to only move up and down irrelevant.  2 birds with one stone....if this is possible, if not then back to the drawing board.  So, who wants to find out if its possible not?

In fact I actually went and found the mod I was thinking about, you know the one where tfc can be activated by pressing a button.  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30461//  So someone just needs to make a mod like this one, or just use this one or something, and then make another mod that takes advantage of what this one does by automatically pressing the button, but without actually pressing it, like the script or whatever will be activated and then deactivated when sex begins/ends.  Not sure if this will actually work or can be done, but maybe.  Like I said I'm not a modder.

*edit* This thing called scriptdragon could also be necessary to make this work, its an engine extender.  Actually its required.

Ho compatible is sriptdragon with skse?  The thing is scriptdragon is not widely used anymore actually and maybe not even updated for the latest Skyrim version.

Thus said if it was done using scriptdragon I dont see why it should not be possible to do the same with skse.

It seems they are actually quite compatible, and yes script dragon is still being updated and is fully compatible with the newest version of skyrim.

http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/skyrim/scriptdragon/

If somebody wants to make a plugin for sexlab that uses the scriptdragon commands, have at it. I will not make script dragon a requirement for the mod however, so it will not be put into the main mod.

If somebody wants to make a plugin for sexlab that uses the scriptdragon commands, have at it. I will not make script dragon a requirement for the mod however, so it will not be put into the main mod.

Sexis had the female character go into climax before the sex ended, it was distinguisable(focken english) by her moaning really loudly, which now isnt part of sexlab.

Maybe you can implent an audio or visual cue that could show its at the climax animation?

That way I never had problems with Sexis as I could always TFC out in-time. Not so much in Sexlab unless I want to count second by second.

hi

I have the hotkey tfc mod tried it out and I must say that it works.( from the post D7Rock88)
the only thing you must remember is that you press the hotkey  before the
sex animation ends. then the charater dont stuck ..

sorry for my english its google translation .

Guest Robo00

I don't know if this is possible in Skyrim (it was possible in Oblivion) but you could make the player the camera:

-You clone the player. This clone will be the actor for the animation.

-The player enters first person mode.

-You control the player's position and angle via a script using trigonometry functions. For example you could define an XY center for the animation and you could rotate the player around that center while the player always looks towards the center. You could define hotkeys to rotate left-right, zoom in-out and elevate up-down.

-At the end of the animation you destroy the clone and reposition the player to the clone's last position.

I don't know if this is possible in Skyrim (it was possible in Oblivion) but you could make the player the camera:

-You control the player's position and angle via a script using trigonometry functions. For example you could define an XY center for the animation and you could rotate the player around that center while the player always looks towards the center. You could define hotkeys to rotate left-right, zoom in-out and elevate up-down.

-At the end of the animation you destroy the clone and reposition the player to the clone's last position.

Interesting thought, it might even work in Skyrim right up to the point where the havok engine decides that floating player needs to be sent crashing to earth (turning of collisions should prevent that though).

Guest Robo00

Well in Oblivion there was a trick for that:

If you called SetPos and SetAngle and ResetFallDamageTimer from a scripted spell's script in every frame which run on the actor, that actor got ignored by collision detection. The trick was that this only worked in scripted spells, so it didn't worked with item scripts and quest scripts.

But I see that another problem is that CreateFullActorCopy and DestroyFullActorCopy is missing in Skyrim...

Damn, we even have to clone our pcs in order to get a better camera? .-.

Archived