Body (sort of)

NepoznatiNN

Whole idea about sewing machine was to make new crafting tool .

Like :

- for clothes you should be able to unseam them on sewing machine to rags patchworks , cloth patchworks & high quality cloth patchworks , depending on size & type of initially clothes . If you have schematics & enough patchworks you should be able to recreate them on sewing machine too .

- for armors on sewing machine you should be able to unseam them , together with some cloth patchworks , to hardened skin parts (on leather armor)

- for combat armors & security armors , in addition to patchworks on sewing machine , you should be able to get (on workbench) some kevlar parts

- for power/tesla armor also some electronic parts

Unfortunately i do not know anything about moding , i can make only meshes & textures , all other need someone else to take over and make mod .

Female "marked man" , together with male naked version do not work way they are now . They probably need to be put in right position in data/meshes/textures folder in game where their vanilla version are .

At moment i am not satisfied with quality  of textures i made for them and planing to remade them together with naked tribals & Pit riders .

Cheers  :)

I uploaded things moment i made them , whole idea was when i made whole thematic set i would upload it on site . Problem is that whole thematic sets are too big to upload on site (or i think they are) .

Only complete set i made anyway is not yet uploaded - i made  Casualwear & Relaxedwear (Dirty & Normal) in few combination of slutiness (but without pregnant , slave or ripped versions) . The file is 99% complete (need to make last checks) & 140mb big . I will upload it somewhere this month .

I don't know if it would be a problem, I'm not a super active person here so I don't know all the ins and outs. Though it seems as though the file sizes can get pretty large, like the frameworks for some of the major mods. And I know they do support the ability to have multiple files uploaded for the same "file". I think you should try uploading things here, which would also let you organise things possibly easier. You know? Like having the edits to things being experimental and what not in a certain area, and things that are guaranteed to work in their own, and possibly split on things like outfit types or whatever. Though I guess that all is kind of a big hassle.

I'm getting completely trolled by your Transex and female Marked Man bodies, in the GECK.

Everything looked alright in Nifskope, but...

While creating races:

The tranny has something odd happening to the main body texture, with the feet and penis showing okay. ( a shader problem?)

The Marked Woman just  "explodes"  when the texture is added.

I've never used a separated body/foot system in Fallout before. ( Oblivion, yeah. )

Does this need to be used in conjunction with another mod, maybe?

Anyways, I'll keep noodling around with them. Thanks for uploading your stuff.

In the meantime, this inspired me to cobble my own female marked Man for Type 3.

It's not great, but it'll serve for now.

post-21864-0-22674500-1420774940_thumb.jpg

You said that you like Sewing machine , so here is an Mannequin as clutter/decoration

In new SexoutNG it is used T6M as standard in sex animation , so i don't know how would work in game any of bodies i made , and because my home is recently overcrowded so i can not check them .

Clothes should work OK . In cases when  textures are too shinny (clothes & tranny body) temporary solution is to delete texture_n.dds , but thing is in wrong material that 3DStudio Max or GIMP add tol nif-s , so real solution to all that cases should be in NifSkope - delete material branch for shinny parts > copy material branch from any good nif > paste branch .

If marked woman is exploding , thats sign that (i think) NifSkope deleted some unused bones in skeleton . Reason i think that's happening is - wen i tried my T36M with sexout kf-s (animations) in 3DStudio , same thing happened , but when i downloaded any other nif with naked body and full skeleton and put T36M instead that body on full skeleton , animation worked (at least in 3DStudio) .

Adittionaly , markedman & PittRaiders should be in right game folder , i think (like DLCxxx) .

I am anyway unhappy with quality of textures for Naked Marked Man & Pitt Raider , and planing to make real naked Feral Ghouls , Real Naked Supermutants (at moment sexout for booth of them only add dick on existing meshes) , Naked DLC Tribals (they have either black pants & bra at moment or are switched with textures for regular humans) , and probably Naked Point Lookout Swampfolk (although they do not have sex animations at moment) .

At moment clothes , clutters furniture & other items will work (some of them only need to be reupload with less shinny textures) . Because of that i am glad you trying them - i need feedback about what is working and what not .

BTW , all is free resource and you or anybody else can repair/change things and reupload here if you want .

Also any advice is welcome .

At moment biggest thing i need advice (and explanation) is how to make separate clothes parts and upload them without body mesh and get them in game

- at moment if i use for example nif that have body with some panties it will show in game correct

- if i remove body from nif and leave panties only it will show OK in GECK , but in game you would be invisible .

- remember - it is about wearable clothes parts , not about their ground object mesh - that would make 1Mb smaller nifs and would allow to for example combine shirt from one clothes group with skirt from other

Cheers   :)

Archived